yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do humans create pheromones naturally within the body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do humans create pheromones naturally within the body?

How does the body make and transmit pheromones naturally? Why is that process stunted for most people?
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Probably someone will post a good explanation soon or later. Here, is a lecture from a scientist, I guess..

Do our smells make us sexy? Popular science suggests yes — pheromones send chemical signals about sex and attraction from our armpits. But, despite what you ...
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

As far as I know it has to do with sweat, but nowadays we shower most of it off.
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

I agree with brac3r. It has to do with sweat. I think we secret it under stress as well.

Comment

Most pheromonal substances begin as endogenously produced hormones (produced inside the body, secreted in perspiration). Once outside the body, these hormones are known as pheromones. They usually begin degrading, both due to oxidation and bacterial action. Pheromonal levels (as well as type), are determined by both age and body chemistry/health.

Comment

I think its just a mix of how one consumes food. Maintaining a healthy diet rich in vegetables and super foods. Stunting hormones is like drinking a can of Soda. Its important to have a healthy lifestyle with lots of exercise. Ancient people did lots of fighting and they produced more pheromones. Today we do little actual fighting and exercise.
            26/M/New England

Comment

If we're talking WITHIN the body it starts as cholesterol which thru various enzymatic reactions converts to the a whole chain of androgenic compounds starting with Pregnenolone. They are excreted thru the apocrine glands which are concentrated in the arm pits, pubic/perianal region and the chest (fyi blacks have the highest concentration of apocrine glands in the chest area). The only pheromone scientifically proven to be exuded by the apocrine glands is Androstendienol.

To further complicate matters, aerobic coryneform bacteria further break down pheromones into compounds further down the line, e.g., Androstedienone -> Androstenone -> Alpha Androstenol and Beta Anderostenol.

That's the short answer.

Comment

Day 3
                eating eating 4 sticks of celery a day no leffects yet
                26/M/New England

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X