yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vanilla??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanilla??

So I love the jasmine vanilla especially when it settles down. I was just wondering have you ever tried just vanilla? I know not all vanillas are created equal, but it goes with all types of scents, spicy, sweet, citrus, and floral, so I thought it would be a good cover.

Ooh I LOVE Vanilla + Jasmine. I know it's a feminine smell but I cannot help but be addicted to the scent. Never tried is as a cover though but I suspect it would go well for women (Men really do like the smell so it can be attractive by itself!).
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I just wear the jasmine vanilla because it doesn't mix with my perfume. Sometime the chocolate one is ok with it but I wish there was a universal vanilla????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X