yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Solid Cologne + Mone ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Cologne + Mone ... ?

I've recently been using solid cologne, and I've found myself wondering if I could somehow mix mones directly into them. Maybe by melting it, dropping Bliss oil in there, and letting it reharden? Would that kill effectiveness, explode, open a gateway to another universe or just destroy both products?

As you can probably surmise, my grip on chemistry is extremely loose to say the least. But yeah, just a weird thing I was wondering...

It's actually not a bad idea. I know Androtics Direct used to experiment with soaps and lip balm mixed with mones. PXS had developed actually a sunscreen with mones that was water resistant for 1 hour a few years ago (not sure why but they stopped selling it maybe due to lack of interest). So in THEORY it should work, but some problems you may have to address:

1. You need to make sure the mones dissolve equally well. Not sure how well they would dissolve especially since solid cologne probably is oil based while the mone sprays are alcohol based. IF you use oil based mones it probably would work well. Again, you have to make sure you have enough in there so every time you apply the cologne you apply the same concentration of mones, that will require you to do some math but its not impossible to figure out.

2. You have to make sure it will reharden. What if mixing the oil makes it no longer harden at room temperature?

3. If you can figure that out, it SHOULD work, my last concern of course would then be that maybe the mones being exposed to the air constantly reduces their viability? I'm not sure, but it would have to be stored in some sort of air tight container in my opinion.

Lastly, XSteveO Probably would be the guy to ask he has the most experience with this!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Tobias If it were me, I'd first apply the solid cologne. Then to a separate area of my body, I'd apply the mones.

Comment

Some people used to apply mones on top moisturizer to slow down the diffusion,since solid cologne is a cream,it should do the same.

Comment

UPDATE

I've been working on this for a few weeks now. I've gotten the consistency of the solid cologne exactly as I want. The scent as well.

The first mone one I tested was Ascend, since my bottle was close to finishing. I'm not sure yet about effectiveness since I haven't gotten around to testing it out in the open, but it seems to have blended well; the scent seems to linger longer than it would if I had just applied cologne as a cover.

Now I'm working on one with Bliss oil and another with SOB.

I plan on testing them all one by one, a week for each, starting next month/year.

It's a very easy process (especially considering all the hard work has been done by PXS :0), and it's been fun to tinker around.

I'll keep y'all in the loop!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
            I've recently been using solid cologne, and I've found myself wondering if I could somehow mix mones directly into them. Maybe by melting it, dropping Bliss oil in there, and letting it reharden? Would that kill effectiveness, explode, open a gateway to another universe or just destroy both products?

As you can probably surmise, my grip on chemistry is extremely loose to say the least. But yeah, just a weird thing I was wondering...
            I think is a good idea, making some mixes.. is just about to do some calculations for the proportions.. I would make a mix to 5mL max. Personally, I almost have not mixed pheromones, except NPA+after shave and once a sample of Mascot+ NPA (with after shave).

After all, the best inventions in the history, came out by some "error"..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Is there someone who can explain what is this kind of substance? ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane

It is present in the formula for alpha maschio..
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Loquisimo I think it's a silicone-type product. It's part of their diffusion process. Many companies will use perfumer's alcohol and/or dipropylene glycol (DPG) for diffusion. Alpha Dreams I think uses silicone-type products. I think Liquid Alchemy Labs uses silicone-type products in Nude and Nude Alpha, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  Loquisimo I think it's a silicone-type product. It's part of their diffusion process. Many companies will use perfumer's alcohol and/or dipropylene glycol (DPG) for diffusion. Alpha Dreams I think uses silicone-type products. I think Liquid Alchemy Labs uses silicone-type products in Nude and Nude Alpha, as well.
                  Thanks for clarification.. so I imagine a product from Alpha dreams is better do not mix with an other from Pheromones XS.. I mean mixing the liquid substances in one container..

Comment

Loquisimo I keep the application areas separate because the diffusion processes are different for the different companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      Loquisimo I keep the application areas separate because the diffusion processes are different for the different companies.
                      With Alpha Maschio, it feels like takes a lot more time to get dry over the skin... with PXS products it dryes faster...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X