yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about cover scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about cover scent

I was wondering a couple of things when it comes to cover scents with the various pheromones here.
    Are the cover scents meant to be used as is or would it be recommended to use a cologne while using pheromones? I am mostly asking because I do find the various smell interesting and nice but I seem to have a problem when it comes to how long it last. It seems that after 2-3 hours max the scent is mostly gone, being there but extremely faint (you wouldn't notice it unless you knew there was something 'special' to smell).

I have tried neck, wrist and even back of ears and yet it seems its mostly the same result coming back. Anyone have the same experience or some advice for that? I personally really like the Nobility smell and was wondering for a similar scented cologne and wondered if it was a good thing to match the same odour. I am new to all this so just trying to figure things out.

Also for information, I am mostly just using spray for now, no oil.

I have exactly the same problem as you, I use like 2-3 sprays to cover it(FM, eau de parfum) and lasts like 3 hours, and it's Uncomfortable to carry the cologne with me, btw can I use this to cover oils also, and how it's best to apply it spray pheromones, let it sink and then use cologne?

Comment

Take a look at http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=56560. You will find information for the long lasting colognes.

I can't recommend you a particular one as I do not know your "taste".

Comment

I will read, btw what do you think about http://purepreciousperfumeoils.com may they work to cover pheromones?

Comment

Moved to the fragrances section

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
            I will read, btw what do you think about http://purepreciousperfumeoils.com may they work to cover pheromones?
            I think you need something to diffuse it in the air, not only to cover it.

Comment

All xs pheromones have diffusion technology, it will diffuse without any cover, but the smell is a problem.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, so basically its normal behaviour but just require something else if you want it to last longer.

Anything comes to mind that resemble the Nobility scent?

Also, just tested and it seems that oil last much longer. I suppose it makes sense but is there anywhere I could go for more information for things like duration of both (spray vs oil). I know that spray is more 'upfront' while oil is more about build up but I can't recall reading on duration.

Anyway thanks again for the read, there's just so much but I am definitely enjoying it!

Comment

Here you go
                  Pheromone oils can work in VERY different ways from their alcohol based counterparts in terms of self effects, and effects on others. But which one is the best? I'll go in depth in this article to explain the main differences between pheromone oils and regular pheromone sprays.

phil910

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                    I have exactly the same problem as you, I use like 2-3 sprays to cover it(FM, eau de parfum) and lasts like 3 hours, and it's Uncomfortable to carry the cologne with me, btw can I use this to cover oils also, and how it's best to apply it spray pheromones, let it sink and then use cologne?
                    If you wanna carry your cologne with you to go:

PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower thanks , but i will try Joop! i heard it has a 8 hour life span, if its true which i need to find out , it will be exactly what i need .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X