yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spice Bomb smells like shit from your shoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice Bomb smells like shit from your shoe

Not being funny guys but the spice bomb cover scent smells like shit like someone has had a shit on the toilet but forgot to flush it then 3 hours later you walk and smell the shit. Am i the only one who thinks it smells like shit ?. I wore SOB last night and as I was in the lift on the way to the bar. Three girls and a guy commented whats the horrible smell of shit.

This is an obvious case of concern. I even applied aftershave but that didnt see to patch the smell.

P.S I had a shower before hand and dressed well just wanted to add this in case people think i dont wash myself

I don't think it's the spice bomb scent. It's more then likely the pheromones in SOB. Some people are incredibly sensitive to the smell of certain molecules especially cops. I've had someone make similar comments while I was wearing Ascend with cops.

Comment

Spice Bomb is an incredibly popular fragrance, so I doubt it smells like sh*t to anyone. Cops on the other hand........

Comment

I concur, SOB is vile smelling so needs gallons of cover scent. Anything with cops in is going to stink, period. I ordered my Ascend Oil without, with a bottle of Desire Me and a few mixer bottles. You can add cops to a product but you can't take them out.

Comment

Omg, the description of the smell had me lmao for a good minute! It's not spice bomb scent, but the cops! I can't stand cops! I always order my ascend without cops! I think they smell horrible, no matter what I do. Even under my clothes I can smell them, with a cover. I hate it!

I like the self effects I get from cops, but I just can't wear it in public, I tried

Comment

hahhahaha another one that can't stand the smell of cops..
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Moved to fragrances

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

thor2014 In all fairness, perhaps Spice Bomb doesn't smell good on you or when mixed with SOB. I know that some colognes or scents smell awful on me and people will complain. Now having said that, let's examine SOB.

Androstenone is the primary ingredient. Some can't smell this pheromone. Others can. And still other people are sensitive to the smell. I think it smells acidic. Others think it smells like urine.

Now copulins. To me they smell like milk that's gone bad. I don't like the smell. Others do.

Now mix androstenone (which might smell like urine to some people) then add copulins (which is strong) and it might very well smell like shit.

Now let's add something else to this mix. Beta androstenol as far as I know this molecule is known to get people introverted and thinking. Now add the energy and agitation from androstenone. Now put that emotional build up with the odor in a confined place like an elevator. This is likely to escalate into a crescendo of emotion where someone finally releases the tension from all that by blurting out something about a bad smell.

What is SOB designed to do? To make people potentially hate you. So that these people complained about that smell based on that and the ingredients and the effects of the ingredients, well... it's no surprise to me.

Now let's be fair because some people use SOB and get really good responses, the ones they want. theLaw and sexnificant seem to like the effects. I've read a number of their posts. They seem to know what they are doing and how to "steer" the reactions people give them. So keep in mind they are experienced pheromone users and I think you thor2014 are new to all this.

I commend you thor2014 for how bold you are willing to be and experiment. You have more courage than me. I'm unlikely to order SOB any time soon. I used Brute. I didn't care for it. Too harsh. And Destroyer? Probably not any time soon for me.

My concern is that if you keep having experiences like this, you might not want to order any more pheromones.

With the intention of wanting you to have good experiences with pheromones, I would like to encourage you to take a look at some others that will likely present a different effect on others than the badass ones you ordered: Api, Ascend without copulins, XiSt, Evolve, and Vibe. I'd also encourage you to look at Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs. If those 6 were in your collection, it would be well rounded. Status (Api, Ascend, Wolf), romance (XiSt), sex (Evolve), social (Vibe, Wolf, Api).

I'd encourage you to think about using some of those 6 and having good experiences. Then maybe experiment with these badass ones. I've certainly did things with pheromones that were not advised. I've worn Impaxs as I did my errands. That is not recommended but I did it. I've worn Evolve when I went shopping. Again, not recommended but the world didn't blow up. But I've been doing this for a few years so I know how to look at reactions and steer responses. I also knew when to just leave. I'd encourage you to consider using the easier ones first, then perhaps experiment with all these badass ones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X