yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pocket sized cologne to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket sized cologne to go

So if you're like me you may want to try different colognes on the go with the mones PXS sells (unscented)...the problem is...how do you get the alcohol colognes out of the bottle in a travel sized container?? Most bottles are sealed and can break the atomizer if you try to pry them off.

Answer: Travalo! You can pick one up on Amazon or at your local store (Kohl's sells them too)

Pretty neat invention! It attaches to your existing atomizer and "sprays" into its own bottle. Unfortunately it is sealed so you can't open the bottle and mix it with your mones but at least you can take your cologne to go now!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower Very cool. I get 1 or 2 dram vials. I select a formula and spray 3 sprays of that one formula in the vial and put on the lid and then tape the lid shut. More crude. Less pretty. But fairly convenient. When the time comes, I break the tape seal, undo the lid, and pour it on my forearms. Then rub.

Comment

Funny enough you must have read my mind I was comtemplating a pocket size cologne thanks for sharing

Comment

I open up 5ml to go bottles and put them against my colognes atomizer, and spray them in. It works good enough. The 5ML bottles I have can leak and I notice the smell coming from my pocket at times.

I recently signed up for scentbird.com (netflix for cologne) to solve this problem. I have a referral link that will get you and I a free month - PM if you would like it.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          So if you're like me you may want to try different colognes on the go with the mones PXS sells (unscented)...the problem is...how do you get the alcohol colognes out of the bottle in a travel sized container?? Most bottles are sealed and can break the atomizer if you try to pry them off.

Answer: Travalo! You can pick one up on Amazon or at your local store (Kohl's sells them too)

Pretty neat invention! It attaches to your existing atomizer and "sprays" into its own bottle. Unfortunately it is sealed so you can't open the bottle and mix it with your mones but at least you can take your cologne to go now!
          Good invention, and also looks better than having the plastic bottles from pheromones products..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

myperfumesamples.com sells a variety of men's colognes in 3 ml and 5 ml spray bottles at pretty reasonable prices. Most range from $4-$7/bottle. You can even get 1 ml vials for around $2 in most cases. Not sure if you want to spring for a $300-400 bottle of Creed? You can pick up 1 ml vial to try for about $7 avg. They have a pretty good selection to choose from.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X