yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pubic Hair; Natures Diffusion Technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubic Hair; Natures Diffusion Technique

Over the past few decades, I've noticed that some females really, but really turn me on. Some are average looking, with average bodies. Some had a slight detectable odour. Having many FWB, I've joined the dots. All of these women had unshaved bushes. Their pubic hair was diffusing their natural mones. It seems that some research confirms my experiences:-
    The human body is an amazing construction. All the parts work together to do what needs to be done, and everything has a purpose. Or, it seems, almost...

So, are we going about this the wrong way? Should we be applying our products down there and wearing light breathable clothing?

Comment

Are you serious Tenerife Guy? This is intriguing yet hilarious to me. I Spray SOB on each pit every day. Maybe I've been on to something this whole time
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

This is very interesting. Actually it is known that mones are stickier to hair than skin based on simple testing. For example if I am going out and don't want to reapply I usually apply directly to my head for #1 good diffusion as your head is basically a heat sink and #2 it lasts longer (even try this with cologne, you will see the smell lasts longer on the hair than on the skin). Same thing with clothing (which can last multiple days!). The problem is you could also OD by doing that so you have to be careful not to overspray on your hair and not re-apply....also wash very well in the shower. So I believe it!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

@ Ragnar, Very serious! Have you never been sexualy attracted to a mediocre, or even unattractive female which goes against your filter logic? I have many times, and those who I followed through with all had a natural bush. I have one FF who never wears cologne or deodorant under her arms, and has a full bush. She's not particularly attractive, not my pick for her personality, but I've never been turned on by anyone like I have with her.

Comment

Now alright, I was wondering if I should post this, but what the %^&$....

So back a number of years ago when I first started getting mones, my first (and until recently ONLY) supplier told me of something he used to do. He would put mones on his pubic hair and/or crotch. Now you figure it out where might be best for you, but you can guess there is more than one reason you might want to consider doing this because if you happen to like getting oral sex...

This is knowledge and wisdom that should be passed down from generation to generation...

But something I consider, if I'm already in a sexual relationship with a woman I tend to avoid any thing with copulins in it when I see her again. Now if it's the first time I've had sex with her I might wear something with copulins, but not below the belt as that could send the wrong message (the message that I just had sex with another woman and now I'm going to have it with you).

Comment

Unfortunately, forum fitting clothing is far more attractive, so this might defeat the purpose.

Trying to create superior (natural) diffusion outside of applied chemicals will always be less practical in most normal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                Unfortunately, forum fitting clothing is far more attractive, so this might defeat the purpose.

Trying to create superior (natural) diffusion outside of applied chemicals will always be less practical in most normal circumstances.
                I didn't got this part, what do you mean?

Comment

I have a broad coming over tonight from out of town. I know I'm getting some, but I haven't really had this opportunity while I've been into mones yet. It will be evolve tonight. I'm thinking of neck and underarms, and maybe a few sprays of evolve on the sheets. Whatya think? bogdy Tenerife Guy theLaw knowledgeispower Xcc do I need to put some down below?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook as Xcc said and I'm sure that you expect some bj, in this case is not a wise decision.

Comment

bogdy so you think the smell would turn her off? Ok, then I guess pits, and neck only?

Comment

Would you go down on her If you would smell something like pheromones?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Your question is understandable. If it were me, this is what I'd do. I'd have sex with her first by being a bit more conservative with the mones. (I'm guessing she's over 30 years old.) I'd put mones on my wrists and neck by putting one spray of Evolve on one of my wrists, rub them together, and then rub it also on my neck. I'd then get an eye dropper and put one drop on the perineum.

Now if I had sex with her five or more times, I'd probably put a spray on the perineum and spread it on the scrotum and lower abdomen.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post

I didn't got this part, what do you mean?
                            We're not going to stop wearing form fitting clothing just for mones, so whether or not it effects us is a mute point.

Natural diffusion is always going to be trumped by technology as we learn how to create better projection, so using natural means it a waste of time.

Cheers!

Comment

bogdy the mones smell like pussy anyways, so why not.

Comment

Xcc perineum? you talkin about my taint? Is that the legal term? She's 2+ hours away, so this won't be regular, but it sure will be a marathon tonight.

Comment

Bacteria on our skin breaks down phero mixes, areas such as genitals and arm pits are breeding grounds for bacteria due to being warm, moist with no airflow. Such areas are a poor place to apply mixes and frankly, why?? Do folks seriously think applying pheros to their junk will make a woman hot and ready?

That last question was rhetorical, something to think about. Women are typically not wired like guys when it comes to sex. Their arousal is usually tied to emotional stimulus, in addition to physical stimulation. You would be better off applying mixes that would Rev up a lady's motor in areas where she would already be having fun. For example, if your lady friend will be going down on ya, you can apply a sexual mix at your waist line or around your naval. Closer to your southern regions but not so close as to be exposed to the higher bacteria levels of thy stick shift.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                    For example, if your lady friend will be going down on ya, you can apply a sexual mix at your waist line or around your naval. Closer to your southern regions but not so close as to be exposed to the higher bacteria levels of thy stick shift.
                                    Thank you 2000GT for clarifying this. When I've been saying why I put on mones in certain areas, it is because I'm expecting certain things to happen in a timely fashion rather than doing it for "every day purposes".

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X