yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Probably can't mix an oil based fragrance with alcohol sprays right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably can't mix an oil based fragrance with alcohol sprays right?

This might be a dumb question, but I have a really nice (and expensive) oil based fragrance that I bought in Dubai several years ago....was wondering if I could mix it with my alcohol based sprays? I feel like it may not work at all since oil and water don't mix and perfumer's alcohol is diluted in water but thought I would ask the experts here? I might have to get oil based mones for this very reason, I love the scent! I could also just use it as a cover rather than mix as well
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

you can in my opinion. just put it on different app points. i mean if you really like the oil-based fragrance so much that you want it to go with your mone spray.
    mone oil and mone spray worked well together so i dont see why mone fragrance and mone spray dont.

Comment

Sorry I should clarify when I mean "mix" I mean physically mixing the oil + alcohol in the same bottle I did not mean applying them together
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
        This might be a dumb question, but I have a really nice (and expensive) oil based fragrance that I bought in Dubai several years ago....was wondering if I could mix it with my alcohol based sprays? I feel like it may not work at all since oil and water don't mix and perfumer's alcohol is diluted in water but thought I would ask the experts here? I might have to get oil based mones for this very reason, I love the scent! I could also just use it as a cover rather than mix as well
        The scent concentrates Steve sells in the store are oil based and are designed to be mixed into XS blends so I'd say yes you can use your own oil based cologne.

Only problems I can think of is that it may be difficult to work out the exact ratio you require.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

The scent concentrates Steve sells in the store are oil based and are designed to be mixed into XS blends so I'd say yes you can use your own oil based cologne.

Only problems I can think of is that it may be difficult to work out the exact ratio you require.
          That's very helpful to know thank you I will do some research!
          PXS
          AD

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            let us know what you decide and how it turns out

My method is simpler. I just apply an oil fragrance base and once it's dried down I spray alcohol based phero right on top. Once the spray dries down it works like a champ and generally has nice diffusion.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
            My method is simpler. I just apply an oil fragrance base and once it's dried down I spray alcohol based phero right on top. Once the spray dries down it works like a champ and generally has nice diffusion.
            Thanks for sharing! The only reason I care to mix is for simplicity. Sometimes I'm in a rush and need to spray and can't fumble with oils and wait to apply coats and need to be discrete.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

I agree with ghost,only I am not really good with the scientific and technical aspect of the pheromones.It is true that we do offer the fragrance in an oil based form to be mixed nicely with your pheromones whether it be spray or oil pheromones.

I am not sure if the fragrances we offer were tweaked to work out that way or if you can apply that same principle to any fragrance oil

We usually advice that you use about a .5ml to fragrance your 10ml , 15ml and 30ml bottles so you can use these numbers to work out what you should do

I am totally curious as to how it works out. Keep us updated

The diffusion of the oils and sprays are different and if you want to apply an oil with a spray on your skin. You don't need to wait for the spray to die down. Just apply the oil around the area where you applied the spray so they don't mix so as not to cause the diffusion rate to change

Comment

Thanks I will try this soon! So far I have been enjoying the unscented responses I am getting primarily because there is no second-guessing "Maybe I'm attracted to him because of the cologne?"...but I do like cologne so I will have to try this with a 5 ml self-mixed batched!
                PXS
                AD

Comment

I just tried the 0.50 ml for 10 ml ratio and it works great with an oil based fragrance I bought from Dubai! I love that my oil based fragrance can be mixed. I will have to try this out and see how it affects the responses I get if at all!
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    I agree with ghost,only I am not really good with the scientific and technical aspect of the pheromones.It is true that we do offer the fragrance in an oil based form to be mixed nicely with your pheromones whether it be spray or oil pheromones.

I am not sure if the fragrances we offer were tweaked to work out that way or if you can apply that same principle to any fragrance oil

We usually advice that you use about a .5ml to fragrance your 10ml , 15ml and 30ml bottles so you can use these numbers to work out what you should do

I am totally curious as to how it works out. Keep us updated

The diffusion of the oils and sprays are different and if you want to apply an oil with a spray on your skin. You don't need to wait for the spray to die down. Just apply the oil around the area where you applied the spray so they don't mix so as not to cause the diffusion rate to change
                    KateD is the recommendation 0.50 ml for 10 ml and 1.50 ml for 30 ml? I tried a larger dilution today (0.50 ml in a 30 ml bottle) and I felt it was a bit light....but this oil is very very expensive haha so not sure I want to use more than that! May have to consider other cover scents if this is the case...
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

Let me first say you are asking some super awesome questions knowledgeispower.

These serve to benefit us all and for those newbies who are roaming our site , I see you newbies , lol

OK! I am working with the lab on some of these questions from now on and apologize if I may have given wrong info

.5ml for 10ml size bottles of pheromones
                      .75ml for 15ml size bottles of pheromones
                      1.5ml for 30ml size bottles of pheromones

I hope this info helps you to do your thang . Keep us udpated

Comment

Great thank you! So far I have been using 0.5 ml for a 30 ml bottle to keep the cost down and it hasn't been too bad of a dilution - since my mix includes 3 different PXS mixes I am spraying 5-6 sprays per "dose". This ends being a pretty decent amount actually and lasts for several hours. I will try a heavier dilution with some cheaper oils I have soon and report back!
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X