yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Armaf clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Armaf clones

Just bought a bottle of Armaf Club de Nuit Intense, an Aventus clone, to start using as a pheromone cover. This clone gets high marks for mimicking Aventus pretty closely.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/A...nse-34696.html

Armaf also makes products that mimic the scents of other expensive favorites.
    Last edited by dorfmeister; 02-27-2016, 08:08 PM.
    Bad Wolf

Armaf : Clones of Titans, This All Perfume Reminds Me Of .........       [1] Armaf Tag Him Perfume Reminds Me Of Bleu de Chanel Chanel For Men.... But Now Ajmal Blu Perfume       [2] Armaf Tres Bon Pour Homme Perfume For Men Reminds Me Of Aventus Creed For Men.... But Now Lomani Intense Bl
    Bad Wolf

Comment

You know what? I'm gonna bookmark that link as a reference and go smell up some samples at a Nordstrom to take my pick Thanks for the share!
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Just ordered a bottle of Tres Nuit which is similar to Green Irish Tweed.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X