yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

leaving bottles in the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving bottles in the car

I typically leave a bottle in the car in case i need it and am out and about - is that bad from an evaporation perspective, e.g. does it evaporate out of the bottle quicker? At what temperature should I keep the bottles?

Originally posted by drlove View Post
    I typically leave a bottle in the car in case i need it and am out and about - is that bad from an evaporation perspective, e.g. does it evaporate out of the bottle quicker? At what temperature should I keep the bottles?
    At the very least I would keep it buried in the center console. Out of direct sunlight will usually reduce the heat by 10s of degrees. Like anything else, heat will degrade pheromones, and with sprays, you will probably see some loss of volume due to the alcohol volatalizing off (no caps are vapor-tight). Not saying you should refrigerate all your 'mones (although....hmmmmm), just keep them out of extremes.

Comment

Good advice. Light is most definitely the worst.

Comment

Tongren pretty much nailed it. RTBoss brought up a good point about light as it's usually the UV rays that damage many things.

You generally have a better chance w/ oils. I've been trying to get an air-freshener idea going using pheromones and one thing is for sure: it's hard to diffuse them out of an open bottle in a hot car.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you!! Much appreciated advice!! I don't think I'll be storing in the car anymore ... want to stretch it as far as I can

Comment

Us women are lucky; we can put it in our purse

Comment

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              i usually carry around a backpack with me, and occassionally i keep bliss or flirt or odyssey in there

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              you can say that again, or our bra. Just stick a sample all snug in the middle there.

I've carried in a backpack as well, although based on the responses here, I'm guess backpack in car = volume loss due to evaporation?

Comment

I usually pack a lunch to work, and I have a 6 inch thermos that holds the mones. It sits up on my ice pack, but it doesn't get too cold, or hot, but is easily accessible when I need it. Plus it's protected from the sun since it's in a thermos.

Comment

Ah good idea! I'm keeping mine in plastic bags when I go out - there does seem to be some sort of condensation effect in the bags. I think I just need to have more faith that they are working 1-2-3 hours later. Tonight I am at an event for at least 4 hours - gonna either take strong sprays or have to carry with me (?) Thinking of trying xist w/ evolve + cohesion....Cover scent Creed Aventis....May try some bliss/love boat/connection on wrist....Looking for advise - gal i'm with has given good vibes, want to move her forward....I"m driving, we'll be in the car at least a half hour both ways....

Comment

BCE is a winning combo, Xist/Evolve is also nice. Just make sure that if you're wearing Evolve you give it a while before exposing her so she gets a hint of the sexual side of the product.

Comment

Storing mones in a car long term is not a good idea. There's too much temperature change that could effect the mones. Especially during the summer heat. During winter cold weather it probably wouldn't hurt it.

I keep mine at home away from sunlight, room temperature. Haven't had any problems. I used to take 2ml bottles with me to reapply when I went out. That was with androtics products. XS products last all day, I don't need to reapply. I never take anything with me now.

Comment

Zomg! This is shocking, you guys get super creative when carrying your mones out and about when you leave the house. I don't know for some reason, I just imagined that you guys have it in your shirt or pant pocket.

I never imagined plastics, bags and thermos. Wow!

Comment

Yeah, totally got me with the thermos thing, pretty sweet idea.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                          Zomg! This is shocking, you guys get super creative when carrying your mones out and about when you leave the house. I don't know for some reason, I just imagined that you guys have it in your shirt or pant pocket.

I never imagined plastics, bags and thermos. Wow!

I just figured if I put it in my pocket, it might become unusable and unstable since I go into a/c, out of a/c, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                            Yeah, totally got me with the thermos thing, pretty sweet idea.
                            Yeah, I usually pack my lunch. I put my phero thermos on the bottom along w/ my food. Since there is a divider on top that is built for ice packs, I put my ice pack on that, cold air sinks, so it keeps it cool without much temperature change.

Dark, cool, and within easy reach. Thermos sells a 16 oz one that's about 6 inches tall. Works wells for the mones that I use regularly.

Comment

Love the thermos idea! Whilst I fully agree that high temperatures or large temperature changes are not ideal for pheromones, in my experience XS products still work well after I've left them in a hot car repeatedly. On work days I often leave a couple of blends stored in my car in a cloth makeup bag, alongside some makeup supplies. This is so I can do a small top up in the middle of the day when I have to move my car. I live in a hot climate, and these products have been left in a car baking in the sun. No, it's not the best thing to do, but guess what- I have yet to find that any of them have either stopped working or had much evaporation. I do take them out of the car when I get home from work though.

Comment

• Lirael7285
                                Lirael7285 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I do the same thing and have never had any effects to my blends. I try not to leave them in the car, but I do sometimes forget...lol

• Zedd
                                Zedd commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm still using the Thermos to this day, cheapy little thing I got on sale. Lolz.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X