yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Akuto Sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only lasts 3-4 hrs. If my body heat rises later in the hot part of the day I can detect it faintly.

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      30ml is the only size, but you can order in PG instead of alcohol! I may need to get some...

FYI - There have been reports that Akuto is similar to the commercial scent Body Kouros .

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
      FYI - There have been reports that Akuto is similar to the commercial scent Body Kouros .
      I purchased a bottle of Body Kouros on a similar recommendation, and it's not even close.

Eksentra suggested Boellis Panama 1924 and Mont Blanc Presence (cheaper alternative) as possible close fragrances to Le Male, which is the closest to Akuto that I've found so far.

Comment

I don't find Le Male and Akuto even close. I don't get any of the mint/lavender of Le Male in Akuto. The primary notes in Akuto, at least to me, is ambergris/spice. Interesting people's takes on fragrances. I often order samples based on descriptions i read then the actual scent isn't even close. Maybe it's my body chemistry.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-21-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I don't find Le Male and Akuto even close. I don't get any of the mint/lavender of Le Male in Akuto. The primary notes in Akuto, at least to me, is ambergris/spice. Interesting people's takes on fragrances. I often order samples based on descriptions i read then the actual scent isn't even close. Maybe it's my body chemistry.
          Just to clarify, when I say that Akuto is close to Le Male, I'm basing that on my personal experiences with different fragrances, which is to say that Le Male is closer to Akuto than any other fragrance that I've tried, and nothing close to Body Kouros.

Looks like I'll need to purchase some Akuto to do a proper side-by-side comparison!!!

Comment

I think you should. As you well know, personal testing is where it's at. What works for me may not work for you.

Comment

I used to have this liquid soap that reminded me a lot of Akuto. It didn't smell exactly like it but a lot like it. I think it was ginger and sandlewood scent.

I think that Akuto has a lot of ginger in it, and might be based on it. It also has other things like mint maybe, and other extracts

Comment

Akuto is amazing. I wear MX297 from time to time just for the scent...its longevity is better than most colognes on the market and the scent is very attractive to women. Definitely a winner AD produced and is part of their diffusion technology.
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Really? I find it's longevity merely average. I wish it had greater longevity. I wouldn't go thru it so fast. But knowing AD that's probably the idea.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X