yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just bought bottles of Iso E Super and Ambroxan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought bottles of Iso E Super and Ambroxan

Any thoughts on these compounds?
    Bad Wolf

Iso E Super is one of the best compounds out there (along with Timbersilk and High-cis Hedione) for maximizing hitting speed and range. It's what Apex uses to allow all of their products to hit near-instantaneously up to 30 feet (IME). It pairs with just about anything (like Timbersilk) and enhances everything it's used with. Highly recommended, but only the high-gamma versions (Molecule 01 having the highest gamma content, hence the high price of admission.)

I haven't used Ambroxan, but I have tried ambergris quite a few times, for what it's worth. Ambergris is one of the best-smelling molecules out there, period, probably the best fixative and one of the best pheromonal compounds. If Ambroxan is at least vaguely similar, I expect you have a great cover scent on your hands - Iso E Super + Ambroxan, perhaps at a 3:1 ratio for a total of 20% fragrance concentrate.

Comment

Also bought a bottle of CK One which is supposed to have a very high percentage of the high-cis version of Hedione.

Should be interesting to combine these. Couldn't find any sellers selling Hedione already mixed with alcohol in a spray bottle like I did with the Iso E Super and Ambroxan.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Was able to buy iso e super and ambroxan already mixed up from this seller on ebay.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Molecule 01 - ISO E Super - 30ml Unisex Fragrance Cologne Perfume USA at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X