yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Who uses essential oils? How do you use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses essential oils? How do you use them?

Not sure this was the right place but no other place seemed more appropriate.

So who uses essential oils and how do you use them? As a fragrance? Therapeutically? In a synergistic mix with pheromones? All of the above? Some other way?
    Bad Wolf

Bump(I have the same question so...)

Comment

i plan on getting xist and taboo in unscended oil form, which I plan to combine with essential oils that I may purchase at whole foods, or a hippie shop. I'm thinking of just mixing the oils and applying them as a mixture. what do y'all think?

Comment

I have many essential oils . India is natural home to many essential oils trees/plants.
        ?Best way to use any essential oil is to dilute it with carrier oil, may be in small bottle/automiser.
        There are many essential and have different roles. Which are you looking at.

Comment

dorfmeister i have been using Edens Garden blend called "Relaxation" as a scent for my unscented pheromones. The blend is a nice and thick viscosity, and the scent lasts a couple hours. It's quite manly.

Relaxation Blend is a masculine spice flavor; i personally believe it's a very alpha flavor. it's a less "foreign" type of scent than sultan's oud, as I feel sultan's oud is a very middle-eastern type of spicy flavor.. as the name implies.

I also have their "Stay Alert" blend, which is a piney flavor, reminiscent of a mentholated pine forest. Not many useful applications as a cover scent or fragrance IMO. Reminds me of something you would use on your neck and forehead when you're sick to open up your nasal passages.

and "Aphrodisiac" which has a citrusy musky flavor. this one is very liquidy, however. very easy to overapply :') but the name is fitting

Comment

I am interested in the thought of these as cover scents.

Does the "stay alert" have a pretty long throw with the pheromones?
            Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister when you say does it have a long throw, do you mean does it have a long range?

If so, then yes. the range is maybe a few feet compared to 1 or 2 feet with the relaxation blend.

Comment

Yes, that is what I meant, thanks.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X