yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hedione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedione

Any thoughts on Hedione as an ingredient in fragrances?
    Bad Wolf

Hedione is a molecule that most people are disappointed when they smell it at first time, based on reviews of perfume testers. Hedione is fragrance strengthener, Not only does it boost strength and diffuseness, but it blend beautifully with floral notes and act as a fixative, it is super with all citrus accords, giving them a sheen and brightness than cannot be obtained with anything else.

i found some infos that CK1 have 30% of Hedione could be smell it from half mile
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

The actor Steve McQueen was known for wearing Christian Dior’s Eau Sauvage, which contains the stimulating chemical Hedione
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Its in Alfa Maschio gonna give it a try

Comment

This one may help you. According to the site: 'Parfumo knows 94 perfumes with the fragrance note Hedione'
          Learn more about the fragrance note Hedione and discover exciting and characteristic perfumes that smell like it.

Comment

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Acqua Di Gio has a pretty high level of Hedione and has a pretty long range. I think it's one that AS3 over on PheroTruth mentioned in his journal for its long range before he got onto his private fragrance. I think of Hedione as the scent of Glace. It's the one mone product I have that contains it, and it's the only one I have that works at a fair distance. I've been opened by women as I was walking by a few times. The other stuff I wear, I usually have to get a hug before it starts really working.

Comment

I've seen it pretty cheap online so I'd give it a shot if I were more of a chemist

Comment

I just bought a bottle of CK One as it is supposed to be 30% Hedione.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X