yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Customized Pepper/Nutmeg ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized Pepper/Nutmeg ratio?

There was a time before when the pepper/nutmeg scent had a more peppery smell, something I really liked.

The recent scents though seem to give off more of a nutmeg than pepper scent. Have the ratios of the oil mixture changed? Can we order a more customized oil of having more Pepper?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I am only now seeing this thread. I will forward this thread over to the mixologist and hear what he has to say.

So you like pepper/nutmeg do you? That is one of the cover scents I think I would be skeptical to purchase for the hubby.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X