yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Portable diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable diffuser

I'm constantly trying to reinvent the wheel (also trying to reinvent air and fire too ). Reading about the forum I noticed one universal problem. It's extremely difficult to "turn off" pheromones. If you apply too much or find a bad combo, it takes considerable effort to undo your mistake. If you want to switch blends mid day it's also challenging for the same reason.

So here's my solution. Why not build a pocket size battery powered portable vaporizer? Build it small and light as possible, so you can just turn it on and produce small but concentrated bursts of specific blends.

I've already assembled a parts list and have an idea for a basic design for the prototype.
    1 E-cig as a vaporizer
    ?# Extra interchangeable chambers to store different scents
    1 Micro air pump with inlet and outlet connecters (preferably ultra quiet)
    1 battery compartment with on/off switch for the pump
    Flexible fish tank style tubing to connect it together and for ease of concealment.
    Solder,tape,super glue etc to assemble and bind the widget together as one uniform device.

The idea is simple, you fill it with your favorite blend (probably diluted with a cover scent), the e-cig will vaporize it while the pump draws the vapor up a tube and out of where ever the other end of the tube is.

Since there is very little information, it will be difficult to know before testing if the heat is low enough not to brake down the mones. There for the concentration needed to make it work right, without being overpowering,will have to be a matter of trial and error.

good idea but I think it would burn the pheromones, if I recall the carrier in the mones is already something used in fog making for steveo's blends.

Comment

I really like the idea of having a portable diffuser, you could have cartridges with different mixes in them, I can see a few problems though with using an e-cigarette, they actually use PG in ejuice but when the atomizer vaporizes the juice it is quite clearly visible that's why they use PG in fog machines, you would also have to have the coil (heating element) constantly firing which will not only make a crackling sound while it vaporizers the mones but would be quite dangerous, then there's battery life to think about.

Comment

Ok lets see if I can straighten out the theoretical problems.
        #1 Yes it is possible that the heat could affect the mones, to resolve this, it might be possible to use a resister or a lower voltage battery in your vaporizer. Also alcohol has a significantly lower boiling point than oil, so it might work better with the spray mones.
        #2 Visibility, is unlikely considering the tube length, however I think it could be a neat party trick if it did. The idea was something to fit in a pocket and have a long tube running up to your shirt sleeve or collar.
        #3 The heating coil should not be constantly on, it depends on the model I suppose. Some models are on while you're sucking while others require you to push a button to turn it on.
        #4 I don't see how it could be dangerous, it's specifically designed not to overheat or catch fire. Even if it did it would probably go out very quickly. It's so small that even catastrophic failure would be rather underwhelming.
        #5 Battery life shouldn't be much of an issue, there's a new invention called "rechargeable batteries"

At any rate I'm planning on building one for myself. If enough other people are interested I'll order extra parts and build a few extras.

Comment

Rather than replying to your PM, I wanted to do it here because I think it better serves the community.

If you can make it and get it to work, I would be more than happy to work something out with you as to perhaps offering others the opportunity to use one. The one thing I'd encourage is do some research as to heating chemicals as its been reported that some pheromones release toxins. That's why presumably pheromone candles are not a good idea. While I not personally done research on this, I have read statements about it from prominent community members so caution is advised.

With that said I would think as long as you're not heating with fire or above say 120 degrees, you'd be fine. I know Androtics had a room diffuser and we had something planned along those lines with a heated oil plugin, but after some consideration it wasn't really that great of an idea. In order for pheromones to work they have to be associated with a person. A room full of sex pheromones and people is not associated back to any person in particular. A party environment with some Odyssey might do it, but seemed to limited to further develop anything.

I like the idea though and will offer this to you. I use the mosquito ThermaCell things. They use butane and a little pad you slide into the heating element. While I think that's to hot (it uses butane to heat with fire) those little blue tabs are the real idea. This way each one is individually wrapped and you can have multiple ones. So now instead of having all those molecules in one device, the device itself is pocket sized and only for heating the tabs which are blend specific. Each tab is made with a specific blend and can easily slide in and out of the heating element and be stored in a zip lock bag. Its significantly reduces the size of the device. The device is battery operated and the circuit board simply controls heat and perhaps time. Seems like something could be mocked up to the size of a smart phone so it fits easily in pocket or purse.

There's a couple things to consider though and may not be feasible to overcome:
          Will you want to walk around with that extra gadget in your pocket?
          Some people will, but seems easier to just spray on for 6-8 and forget about it while going about your day reaping the benefits.
          Cost?
          Keep the costs down of the device (think China) and people will buy. Its the packets that might be the most expensive. How much do you put on and how long would it last. Can you store them after you use them which is hugely important. Maybe instead of those tabs, have a cylinder like that goes in with the blend (kind of like the butane) that is released to a tab like element. Again cost might not make this feasible.
          Liability?
          There is liability involved. The blends can be based on non flammables, like most XS blends are. We use very little alcohol in XS but anything electronic can be a hotbed for lawsuits. It sucks to even have to think that way, but there are ways around this. Sell the device separately and have the blends available here. While seemingly selfish it takes away my liability and keeps me in the scope of our insurance.

All in all there would need to be a lot of research and development as to the effectiveness of something like this. As I just posted I am more than willing and excited to share in the development of this. I hope my insight, knowledge and creativity inspires and adds to its development. I might not have lots of time to do more than offer opinions and whenever possible advice, but thanks for this. Anything that is a possible way to better serve the community I am all on board for

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

True Pheromones has some kind of room diffuser, too. Have not tried it.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
              True Pheromones has some kind of room diffuser, too. Have not tried it.
              AD had one for a while too. What was discovered though, and I think I mentioned it, is that the mones were not associated with any one person. Its kind of like spraying mones on your pillow. Whomever your target is might fall in love with that pillow but because its not associated with you, other than being an inanimate object in your room, they will not have anything to link it back to you. Wear the blend, go back and have sex while laying on the pillow, spray some on the pillow, the pillow becomes a catalyst to trigger those emotions attached to you.

Same concept with the room diffuser. If you're the only person with your object of desire in a room where the diffuser is and then move into another room, you send confusing signals and most likely create a critical reaction. That critical reaction is the barrier that goes up in an OD. You've probably heard about ghosting I presume? Its when the signal is so strong it becomes unbelievable and therefore people ignore you as if you're a ghost. To take that a step further though what is really happening is they signal is very believable, but because there is no emotional buildup to go along with a very strong emotional response to the pheromones.

So you have this overwhelming reaction, except there wasn't anything to trigger the response. The conscious mind knows this and in that split second of wondering how, the door closes between the conscious and subconscious minds. The mind reacts as if the signal is very much there, but because it cannot be attributed to anything emotionally substantiated rather than ignore it (ghosting) it registers it as offensive and becomes hostile to it.

In most OD's, if watched carefully, there will be a propensity to hostile reactions. You're not being ignored, but rather the answers will come as short, contrite and often times the effected person(s) will move away quickly. They will be of the mind that your presence is hostile to their well-being. I bet if most persons who came ghosting where to pay a little closer attention to what was really going on, they'd see a more aggressive reaction. People who are put into an uncomfortable scenarios only seem as if they are ignoring you. They're watching very closely.

Which leads us directly back to an inanimate object eliciting an emotional response that should not be. Your critical brain will dispel the idea that just by being in a room should create a strong emotional response. Now I understand the next logical question would be well how about an emotional response you get from a picture or a keepsake like a gift. The emotion is not tied to that picture or keepsake, yet rather they work as an anchor triggering the response already created from the moment associated with anchor. Which is why hypnotists do their work in the subconscious mind. They already bypassed the critical response the brain plays in discerning the proper response. The emotional attachment excludes the critical factor already. Anchors are amazing and when done right play a key player in personal growth and power.

The best that a room diffuser can do is allow the pheromones to disperse into the atmosphere, but unless someone anchors it to themselves its just unattached pheromones in a room. Putting a bunch of people into that room with a party-like blend (Odyssey) will be fun at a point. Start with one person and put them in the same room and they are not going to be yeah, woo its a party! Gradually as more people come into the room, somebody will have to take ownership of those emotions and create that feeling.

Odyssey is really a good example of a blend that requires direct attachment to be effective for you. Go to a party, stand close to someone social and gregarious and don't say a word. Stand with your hands in your pocket and no smile, not angry but nondescript. The person you talk to everyday but have no idea what they look like or even their name. The forgettable person, which is just terrible as everyone has value, but you get it, I hoe. There will be a bunch of people around you saying OMG this is the best party ever and because its not plausible to associate it with just a party, its associated with the people of the party. People of the party - that's either a great name for a club or a band.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome People of the Party

Room diffusers can work wonders in party like environments when there are people who those emotions can be associated with. There might be a very real use for a personal diffusion system though. As long as it can be anchored to someone and create that signature it could be useful. When you leave, your signature leaves with you. Signature trailing is how you associate yourself with the producer of the emotions that are burning your targets loins.

Sorry for the long post, I've been waiting on my Goddess to get ready already and my God its taking her forever. BTW she dyed her hair and if we bug her enough maybe she will allow me to post a picture of her. I think she looks incredibly HOT1

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Will try this

Comment

Yesh, i was going to mention the true pheromones diffuser. I posted about it in pherotruth but only got limited replies as to the effectiveness of the device. If anything i would want a diffuser for the self effects.

Comment

Has anyone tried it? Come on now.

Comment

Gr8 tip Steve. will try this

Comment

I'm glad I searched a little bit for this topic. I was about to start my own. I actually was posting a response to someone about clary safe in Odessy but my phone was being dumb so it didn't go through. I was wondering if you could use a social oil mixed in with other essential oils in a diffuser? Has anyone ever tried this? I diffuse oils quite often to try and tailor the mood in my house. So in my mind I was like " if I can add pheros to that oh shit!" I was imagining fun times with Odessy of course, some socials for family get together a, parties, etc or even a sexy lovey one mixed in the diffuser in my bedroom. Let my know any experiences anyone's had with this. If there's none, you can be certain I'll test it out

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X