yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Green Irish Tweed Batches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Irish Tweed Batches

So... anyone here a Creed fan? I'm wondering what is the best or a few of the best GiT batches... and where to find them?

There was a horrible batch going around a couple years ago, which is the only time I've ever experienced a "bad" batch. That one is long gone, though there may be some being sold on Ebay. I get mine from Fragrancex and I've always had good luck buying from them. If you want info on specific batches I would suggest checking out Basenotes.

Comment

I moved this to fragrances as it will better serve the community there

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• 2000GT
        2000GT commented
        Editing a comment
        and I can't do much on my phone. Thanks Steve

I'm a huge fan of Creed's colognes. Like Shakes said, there were some batch issues a few years back but they've leveled out now. Fragrancenet.com is another good one to get discounted colognes from. With GIT, you need to be very careful and make sure you haven't received a counterfeit bottle, they're quite common. Basenotes.net will have plenty of threads on how to spot fakes. Creed's less popular types are less likely to be fakes. For Aventus and GIT, you should be ok buying from fragranceX and Fragrancenet but I'd suggest buying from Creed directly as you'll get a guaranteed legit bottle and one that hasn't been sitting around for a while, which can happen. That all said and done, I love their stuff for the fact that it's not as common as say, Aqua Di Gio so I tend to get quite a few compliments and questions about where I found it

Comment

I'm planning to get Armaf Tres Nuit. Supposed to be a decent GIT clone.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X