yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fragrance Sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragrance Sampler

I would buy a set of all the Pheromone XS fragrances (sample size, no 'mones, both genders.) I was lucky, and loved the scent I tried on my first order, and haven't wanted to risk the outlay for 'mones coupled with a fragrance I may not prefer. Maybe this could be offered in the store.

Anyone else interested?

Steve has always been very generous about sample requests. I'm not sure there would be enough takers for XS to go through the trouble of creating samplers for fragrances??? I understand your concern over committing to a scent you haven't tried though - right there with you I plunged with one of the women's and was very pleasantly surprised at how very nice it is and begged a sample for one of the others - another very nice non-overbearing fragrance.

I would be completely willing to pay for the requested sample/s as well. Being the scent lover that I am, I would buy a scent sampler. I've been curious about the men's scents too...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X