yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Add Fragrance Scent on Unscented Spray Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Fragrance Scent on Unscented Spray Mones

I have a half bottle of unscented XIST and Bliss, i have a plan to add fragrance scent on that. in four month i try test which fragrance work good as cover on me so far i try PR Absolute Gold,YSL La Nuit de l'homme, Dirty English, and Joop Homme and found dirty english and joop work good on me. How much ratio when add scent from fragrance bottle to a half bottle and full bottle of unscented mones ?, and what is the disadvantage of it ?
    Noob Hunting on Something

Hi NattyDread,

In short, it seems that 1/3 fragrance oil and 2/3 unscented pheromones seems to do the trick, as NuTrix elaborates here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Cover-S...ed-XS-Products . The only thing is that you need to remember that if you use this ratio, 3 scented spray puffs will give you the same amount of pheromones as 2 unscented ones.

From what I tried, it depends on the product. Bliss, for me, required a lot less scent (like 1/6, or so) - I just put a few drops of fragrance in the sampler bottle and the cover is great. With Connections, however, I put a similar amount, but the "chemical" smell bleeds loud and proud, so I ordered more oil.

You can add a certain amount of perfume, shake, use 2 puffs to get rid of what was still in the tube, and then test the next one (I would test it on my foot ) and see if you're satisfied.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by IceFluffy; 07-13-2014, 01:44 AM. Reason: corrected link

Comment

would advise against adding cologne to XS products, they are designed so that all the molecules in the mix diffuse at a similar rate, this means you get the same effects from the moment you spray them on right up until they wear off, adding cologne will mess with the rate of diffusion and you will find that all the lighter molecules will leave the skin much faster then the heavier one's, I only know this because I tried it with Cohesion and after about an hour of the initial application I was left with a whole heap of A1 which wasn't fun. You are better off just spraying on your unscented mones and then spraying on your cover scent in a different spot. Not sure how adding a fragrance oil would effect diffusion because I haven't tried it, but depending on how much you add I can only assume it would slowly things down and decrease range.

Comment

Hmmm, thanks GHOST.

Would really appreciate SteveO's or the team's input on this one. Ultimately unscented pheromones are a complete no-go for me, and I'm not really fond of the 5 available scents. SteveO mentioned somewhere there's so few fragrances offered exactly because he believes in our freedom to choose the perfume. So there must be a solution. I'm just wondering which one that is, given that XS offers very concentrated oils, whereas fragrance shops offer perfume oils which can be used directly.

Unfortunately I haven't seen some "official" concrete instructions on how to safely combine oils form other vendors with XS oils/sprays, but only experiments done by other members.

Comment

It's state's in the store that Steve uses .5ml of the xs fragrance oils per 10ml, so adding it yourself shouldn't effect diffusion too much. Using other companies fragrance oils is going to be a case of trial and error depending on how concentrated they are, and may prove expensive, using 1/3 of fragrance oil will dramatically slow down diffusion and decrease range which is not necessarily a bad thing, just something to be aware of.

Comment

If using 5 on 10 that's mean ratio 1:2 are this scheme not to much reduce the effect of the mones.

Comment

Originally posted by NattyDread View Post
              If using 5 on 10 that's mean ratio 1:2 are this scheme not to much reduce the effect of the mones.
              Actually I believe it's 0.5 to 10 ... so 1:20, which sounds, in fact, very good compared to 1:3

Comment

Originally posted by IceFluffy View Post

Actually I believe it's 0.5 to 10 ... so 1:20, which sounds, in fact, very good compared to 1:3
                yeah i'm sorry i don't see [.] in front of 5. actualy 1:3 still a risk ratio but using 1:20 look promising is that must using the seed of fragrance oil

Comment

I mixed AscendXS oil with some strong fragrance oil I like. I'm only unable to smell the chemicals if the ratio is 1:1. Any more pheromones than that, like in the ratio 2:1 (2/3 ascend + 1/3 perfume), the smell bleeds through like a stealthy jerk , and it's quite obvious to me.

The self effects are still there even for the ratio 1:1, but I'll have to test it more and observe how others react.

Comment

Take a look at Steve's answer in post #5 here:

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• IceFluffy
                      IceFluffy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks NuTrix. Unfortunately I'm still puzzled. The fragrance oils I get are not concentrated - they just need to be applied as they are.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've used perfume oils from Love Potion. I have added them to some XS products successfully. I've put my experiments in my journal here.

Still not sure the question was answered vis-a-vis the use of spray colognes and spray pheromones. Should one use different application points, or apply one before the other?

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I second Morgaine's post below. I'm finding with the XS blends, that seems to be the ideal route to take

Futureman, from a female perspective, I can say that with spray perfumes I've had the best success applying the spray pheromone blend first, letting it dry down for a couple of minutes or so, then spraying the perfume straight over the top on the same application point. These products are potent, and you can find they might start smelling more mone-like later on if you apply perfume and mones to different sites, or do it the other way round.

Comment

Thanks, Morgaine. That's precisely what I've been doing, but discussions about its effects (if any) on diffusion had me wondering if this is the best application method.

Comment

• Morgaine
                        Morgaine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think with a spray scent you won't hurt your diffusion, as it's alcohol based. You wouldn't want to place an oil scent over the top though. That definitely slows it down.

my first try is to use some drop 5 drop i think from fragrance botle to decant botle that i take 1ml unsecented bliss on it actualy i still feel, the unscented bliss still dominant, or maybe i should try the oil version.

Comment

Finally got some more mixing "equipment" and started experimenting. For the record, I'm getting oil based fragrances from thefragranceshop that have at least a Moderate Scent Strength. Though I started developing a pleasant taste for Sultans Oud, I still want to choose my fragrances, so here is what I discovered so far.

APi, Ascend, Evolve oil require a 1:1 ratio (1 drop of oil fragrance for 1 drop of pheromones oil), at the edge of pheromones bleeding through.
                        This one is easy - 2 drops of mixture for every 1 original drop of pheromones.
                        Sometimes I'd sum up up to 5 drops of oil perfume - so 10 mixed drops on my body - and ask people if they think it's too strong, but I've only received positive reactions.

XiSt spray requires a much nicer 1:4 ratio - so only 20% fragrance and 80% pheromones, also at the edge.
                        Won't elaborate the computation, but this roughly leads to 3 sprays of mixture = 2 original pheromone sprays, in terms of pheromones content.

Then again, for both cases, it's best not to sweat too much - I guess no reasonable ratio will completely cover the chemical smell if you create a sauna environment for yourself.

It seems XiSt is not that stinky. I bet Bliss spray does just well with the same ratio.

When NuTrix' nemesis, Vibe, comes I'll see how my oils cover it, starting 1:2 and then adding pheromones every half unit. Will report then.

PS: APi freakin' rocks for me!! Can't wait to reach 25 posts and start my own journal .

Comment

Looking forward to that report!

I found 10 drops of scented oil to 10ml unscented Vibe cuts the mone smell on initial spray, but without a proper cover, it eventually bleeds through :( Still experimenting....I WILL not be defeated! (*whimpers slightly* )
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X