yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AndroticsDirect equivalent cover scent with PSX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndroticsDirect equivalent cover scent with PSX?

Hi guys,

I used to have their Gentleman, Ammunition & Turn Up The Heat (still have TUTH for special occasions) and their scent in my opinion were so seductive.

I have about 15 sprays/oils in Pepper&Nutmeg from PheromoneXS but nothing gets my partner more crazy than TUTH does, which is around 10 years old by now. Old AndroticDirect sprays even gets myself swooning over the scent.

Does any of PSX cover scents replicate the smell of old AndroticsDirects colognes? Thank you any help is much appreciated
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

those scents have been debunked before, i remember a few mentioned they always used a diffusion carrier molecule and a slight neroli extract, and the clone of coolwater/ Aqua scent. been a while since I have added scents into my mones and mixes.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X