yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What if people are just reacting to the scent, not the pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if people are just reacting to the scent, not the pheromone?

If you smell musk, sandalwood, citrus, or similar scent you react to it in a pleasant way. The scent, just by itself, is going to get a reaction.

Originally posted by jsusu8s9dhh View Post
    If you smell musk, sandalwood, citrus, or similar scent you react to it in a pleasant way. The scent, just by itself, is going to get a reaction.

Maybe but with a normal perfume you don't get people following you behind, guys riding a bicycle and not looking where they are going etc!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Maybe but with a normal perfume you don't get people following you behind, guys riding a bicycle and not looking where they are going etc!

Do you ever use unscented pheromones and still get a reaction? For example, pure DHEA powder has no scent.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I usually get my pheromones unscented because I love the clean smell

Do you ever use unscented pheromones and still get a reaction? For example, pure DHEA powder has no scent.
      All my pheros are scented, never tried unscented, but i'm sure the reactions would be the same!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I use nearly all unscented. Humans react differently to pheromones than animals. With animals they go straight to the sex organs, their legs will buckle, their butts up in the air. With humans they hit the brain first, its somewhere between subconscious and conscious and we have the power to choose if we want to stick our butts in the air lol . I always use a cover though. Some indeed evoke memories that may go better with a certain class of products. Like playful products I often wear light and fresh scents. Sexuals, wood and smoke etc.

Comment

Yes! I love when people react to the scent, but I didn't always wear perfume the way I do now.

I began using unscented products. Then I started getting scented products (or scenting them) to hide the smell when/if I sprayed mones in public places.

I began to use fragrance because when people like what they smell, they instinctively inhale more often and more deeply, which also means they are taking in more pheromones as well.

People will notice both. And, like fragrances, they may or may not noticably respond to them.

But it is fun to watch the change when someone notices your fragrance and leans in for more only to be hit with a great pheromone blend as well
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Or leans back with shock and awe and eyes like saucers while at the same time smiling like you are the most impressive thing they've ever seen while wearing a carhartt jacket and worn tattered jeans

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Muestereate Yes! That!
            And it's truly fun/entertaining when WE forget what we are wearing only to remember - Oh, yes, my boho look has just gone Celebrity for someone

I've used unscented plenty of times and got very strong reactions. I prefer to cover it though

Also, there is definitely a noticeable difference between how people act when I'm wearing pheromones covered with perfume vs when I'm just wearing perfume
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Usagi
            Usagi commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you notice?

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I began to use fragrance because when people like what they smell, they instinctively inhale more often and more deeply, which also means they are taking in more pheromones as well.
          And we get more reactions.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

All of my Pheromones are unscented if that helps & I definitely get reactions from subtle to not so subtle lol, depends on the blend I'm wearing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	glamur%20(348).gif
Views:	326
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	137117
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

And now combine this with a good all-rounder pheromone (in my case it's APi) and you have a positive sledgehammer in your toolbox. Every single day is full of fun and a lot of interesting encounters, it makes my life sooo smooooth
              I choose my perfume depending on the season, climate conditions and my mood. And yes - I use perfumes, no colognes or after shaves.

Comment

Here's a good analogy -

Let's say that every day for years, you go on a 30 minute jog. One day after years of this, you decide to also go on a new diet you've never tried. You soon notice undeniable weight loss. Obviously, it's more than likely the new variable you added (the diet) that caused the dramatic change and not the same thing you've always done (the jog).

Most of us have been wearing perfumes and colognes for years and didn't have any crazy reactions until we added the pheros. Hope that makes sense.
                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I have been using PSX products almost everyday for two and a half years now, 1-4 sprays or drops each time, every product I own is Pepper&Nutmeg,

but the ONLY time someone has ever mentioned the cologne/perfume I have on was, once, only once,

that was when I had probably 8 drops of Ascend on (Pepper&Nutmeg, double copulins)

the smell on the products out of the package are very weak in my opinion

even when I ask others, do you like my cologne, every single time, they respond back with, I don't smell anything
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I was not a regular wearer of perfume before this, which might be the reason the scents seem very strong to me (Jasmine Vanilla, Pink Sugar, and Sexy Amber have been my scents of choice so far). I haven't had anyone comment on my perfume at all, though, so perhaps the scent is more subtle than it seems to me. I have noticed hits, subtle but quite clear, and I definitely notice self effects, mainly with status blends but also with calming and mood elevating ones.

Comment

I am sure the responses from the members answered your question. If you want to be super sure you can do some experimenting on your own

Remember with pheromones you have to be aware of your surroundings

Try wearing normal cologne for a bit and then pheromones in the same environment, around the same people see if you see the difference with reaction

Comment

Oh, I definitely tested this last week! I wear a specific perfume to work, and have for the last 6 months. I was bored last week and decided to f* around and wear Sleeze to work under my regular perfume. Look, I had not one but two people tell me my perfume was fantastic and that I smelled delicious. Yeah, that has never happened before...🤣. Not that perfume can't smell great, but this was a good indicator to me that the pheros make a difference.

Comment

I personally think it is a combination of both. Pheromones have effects on me, so therefor I believe they have effects on others, who are in a close range. Other than that people respond to how you look and what you believe about yourself, how you present yourself. The greatest pheromones are those to me that have a great effect on me, that suppress negative thoughts and "I can't", like AM or Api. Combine this with a scent like Black Spice (AM), a scent which I like very much, and it increases the self effects it has on me somehow. This Black Spice scent makes AM more dominant for me.

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oooh loads of testimonies coming out here hahah

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X