yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Al Haramain Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haramain Clones

I haven't known where to put this or how to report on these but I like to put all my learning on the XS Forums. As Spring rolled in I set aside some money from pheromones to buy cover scents instead. I had a decent assortment of Fall and Winter scents, full bottles and samplers/decants of high end scents. I wanted some light scents and I had already gathered that I would have to use more of light scents since I would be outside more so I started to research clones so that I can spray 3 or 4 sprays without breaking the bank too hard.

I ended up making several blind buys based on internet reviews. What i am learning is that I did a real number on my nose in the eighties. Like pheromones, I have quite a different sense of proportion of molecules than most people. It is not a good thing, There were decades where my sense of smell was nearly non existent, Now that it has come back I find I don't have a flat response. I don't smell things that other people smell and I smell too much of things that other people barely notice. My nose is like an audio equalizer where a rookie started jamming the sliders every which way. Houston, turn it up to bacon/ Could I have more cowbell?

Another thing I am learning is how different things can smell based on the condition of my skin. I don't know if all clones are like this. So far i have stuck with just this one house. I did read a report that one of these had molecule 4 in it. It is said to react with skin in unique ways. All of the AL Haramains so far do this. I can get 4 different smells at least. The back of my arm smells different than the inside of my arm. My upper chest neck smells different than middle chest. Thighs seem about the same as upper chest but I have has the scent just disappear when I used it under arms or nearer the crotch. Besides just the type of skin, any variations in cleaning have changed things as well, scrub, riinse, peroxide and witch hazel bring out different notes.

I will give each scent its own post since they have so many variations.

All are from Al Haramain, All are clones of other scents.
    L'Aventure Knight Creed Green Irish Tweed
    L'Aventure Blanche Creed Silver Mountain Water
    Amber Oud Gold Sospiro Erba Pura
    Amber Oud Rouge MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
    Please go ahead and move if in wrong spot.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 06-09-2020, 06:59 PM.

Just to get started. Amber Oud Rouge is my most recent delivery. It took 11 days to get here on Fedex economy. It is still resting but I've played with it. I think it will get better. My Amber Oud Gold did so.

I really hope the fruity Top notes get a bit stronger. It has the beginning of something playful and then promptly disappears. The predominant notes are a cedar scent but it is mixed with something that sweetens it up. 540 site says its a burnt strawberry jam. Only one review out there for the haramain clone. These are my own impressions. There is something sweet that has been caramelized. I'm not sure how this goes with Cedar. It sort of sets off old scent associations of pine-sol and being very clean but the scent itself is smooth shiny and a hint of cherry candy. I don't like the mental association with a disinfectant but it smells clean. A bit of a hospital clean and the scent that old sticky tape has when you remove it from your skin. I've already mentioned it smells different on different types of skin. Others say its a burnt sugar but I get a bit of burnt or warm unvulcanized rubber. Whatever fruit, it is sweet, it's also been browned/darkened.

Supposedly there is a good amount of Ambroxan in this. I am getting interested in Ambroxan because it supposedly creates an Aura around the wearer. As a straight Molecule it is available as Molecule 4 by escentric or in 10 percent dilution in alcohol at perfumers apprentice. There are some pheromones that give a sort of Aura, I have to dig up the molecule names but 86, 102 and dheas spring to mind. Ambroxan is supposedly clean and lifts molecules. It may be a from of dispersion technology that we can use to amplify our blends.

This stuff makes me nose blind very quickly. It would seem it has no longevity while ambroxan is noted for beastly longevity. I am dropping the amount I use to try to find a threshold. This may be stronger than I can tell. Both times I have worn it to the corner store, people around me were smiling. Not quite pheromonic hit but as I passed people they smiled without any indications that their nose was looking for a scent. I've done this three times and even though an hour after I spray I can barely smell anything I have gotten the same pleasant attitudes of people around me.

Tonight I did One spray amber Oud Rouge, down from 4 and 6, and one spray of 86. Smiles, polite and friendly deference and gentle status bump, some slight blushing apologies from one girl for something the night before. This may imprint. Quite different than just the 86 effect.

Comment

I am starting to suspect this scent may have been diluted. I just found that the solid top is not solid and spins. My other Haramins last 8 10 12 hours but this is only giving me 3 or 4 and I have a hard time smelling it without a half dozen sprays though as mentioned, I continue to get warm receptions wherever I go. no hits but people smile.

I got this from Zenza Beauty on ebay. I'm not trying to blackball them but if you decide to try this, you might look for another vendfor. There seem to be two price ranges. The testers are going for under 40 and the full presentation packaging are 55 to 60. I'm contemplating sending this back because though my other haramins are also made of synthetic and are quite variable on different skins, they have longevity and sillage. I can't be sure until I flat out ask a stranger to sniff me.

That would require me getting out of the house for a long period of time and going places I have not been during the pandemic. Still procrastinating and letting other people be the guinea pigs as we reopen everything.

Comment

Well this guy taks about going nose blind to it too but his coworker said it was still projecting hours later so I'll give it a bit more chances before I pull the trigger on the return button.

Comment

I continue to play with this, But I would have to say it should NOT be a blind buy. It's performance is too touchy. The nose blindness really takes away from it. I have used it from 1 spray to 15, from 2 inches to a foot. People always smile at me when I wear it but since I can't smell it. It is more like a pheromone to me. That's fine but I bought it for a fragrance as much as a cover. If I want to be able to smell it, I can only use 1 spray. Since distance is critical, instead of pointing at the skin, I point along the length of wherever I am applying it at about a 20 degree angle so that some hits a couple inches and some hits up to about 10 inches.

BR540 is a synthetic too but the weird behavior really makes me appreciate fragrances with real stuff in them even more. My other haramins are not like this.

Comment

i'm tempted to buy this, sounds interesting!
            anymore good clone sites?
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I haven't tried this place but I read a 540 review that said this was real close. Price is a little higher and this is US CA based so may not be for you. I haven't been studying womens clones to be honest. I can pull off ladies pheromones and I lean heavily unisex for summer scents. I'll write up a unisex clone next.

https://us.oilperfumery.com/collecti...arat-rouge-540

The whole scent may be overhyped. I was just looking at real 540 reviews, not flamboyant videos and a whole lot of people are having an experience similar to me but with the original. Nose blind, lack of projection etc. Like I said above. It is very sensitive to skin type and as I just found out, spray angle. I wouldn't invest too much on clones or the real thing until you try a sample or decant and the decants of the real thing are astronomically priced.

I put on some Tom Ford the other day and instantly I knew my nose was working right. I can't really afford them though, so I am pretty happy with Haramains but this one, a month in, and I still can't understand the infatuation have received no compliments except for lots of smiles. I could put on a drop of flirt and get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I haven't tried this place but I read a 540 review that said this was real close. Price is a little higher and this is US CA based so may not be for you. I haven't been studying womens clones to be honest. I can pull off ladies pheromones and I lean heavily unisex for summer scents. I'll write up a unisex clone next.

https://us.oilperfumery.com/collecti...arat-rouge-540

The whole scent may be overhyped. I was just looking at real 540 reviews, not flamboyant videos and a whole lot of people are having an experience similar to me but with the original. Nose blind, lack of projection etc. Like I said above. It is very sensitive to skin type and as I just found out, spray angle. I wouldn't invest too much on clones or the real thing until you try a sample or decant and the decants of the real thing are astronomically priced.

I put on some Tom Ford the other day and instantly I knew my nose was working right. I can't really afford them though, so I am pretty happy with Haramains but this one, a month in, and I still can't understand the infatuation have received no compliments except for lots of smiles. I could put on a drop of flirt and get that.
                Thanks for the link, will be buying some stuff from them, saved it to my favs!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Well the seasons are changing. I really should have put more effort into this thread.

Two favorites have emerged. I really think I'm going to spring for a 6 0z bottle of this stuff. L'Aventure Blanche. It seems to have a dozen different citruses, Its cool and fresh and surprisingly performing and being agreeable to the fall temps. I really had it pegged for strictly summer. Some notes in the base are coming out, Somewhere between amber and sandalwood. They are not the dry dusty sort. Several of the Al Haramains irritate my nose and clog it up and make me blind to their scent. But the cheaper L'AVenture line do not!. Blanche was originally billed as unisex and it doesn't sell well. Other Haramains can be pretty strong and it takes at least 3 sprays under a shirt and I often end up with five. Three on the torso and 2 on exposed arms. It has no floral notes in it so it's very safe for a man, especially daylight and early evening. I get no effeminate twist at all like I do with some roses and white florals. Those take some alpha stuff to rock confidently, this does not.

It has that silver clean and cool thing going on after a couple hours. I really like that part. I like brisk fall air and the citrus notes go well with fall baking and the scent of leaves and grass turning.

Speaking of grass, I have not fallen in love with L'Aventure Knight yet but the other day I wore it in cooler weather and it jumped out that it needs a jacket. A silk or shiny coarse weave wool, or even polyester if the weave has depth. I have been wearig it with blue jeans and that is not where it belongs.

Comment

My other favorite is Amber Oud Gold

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X