yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you apply your pheromones WITHOUT a cover scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you apply your pheromones WITHOUT a cover scent?

I applied some unscented pheromones last week without a cover scent (no perfume or sprays) and I still got hits. I didn't use any cops but I don't think my mones smelled bad after long wear time.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Hey OutspokenOne
    It sounds like you are surprised you got hits with unscented pheromones. Well, scented or unscented does not make any difference in my experience.
    The only difference with scented blends/pheromones is if you like what you smell you inhale more and deeper hence you get a better whiff of the pheromones.

To answer your question:
    I always apply my pheromones with a cover scent, they are either pre-scented and/or I use a cover scent because of the reason I explained above.

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    ...but I don't think my mones smelled bad after long wear time.
    Whether or not your pheromones smell bad after a certain time depends on your body chemistry.
    Back in 2009 when I started with Androtics blends I had to take a lot of medicine, ate junk food a lot, I drank alcohol and I smoked. I was not able to wear pheromones for more than 3 hours because they started to smell like 3 weeks old worn socks, it was horrible.

A couple of years later no more medicine was needed, I stopped eating junk food and I've quit smoking and drinking alcohol. My entire body chemistry changed and pheromones no longer stink on my skin.

Well, I take it like this: what goes into your body has to get out as well. Your skin is a mirror of your health status, sweat and its bacteria included

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
      Hey OutspokenOne
      It sounds like you are surprised you got hits with unscented pheromones. Well, scented or unscented does not make any difference in my experience.
      The only difference with scented blends/pheromones is if you like what you smell you inhale more and deeper hence you get a better whiff of the pheromones.

To answer your question:
      I always apply my pheromones with a cover scent, they are either pre-scented and/or I use a cover scent because of the reason I explained above.

Whether or not your pheromones smell bad after a certain time depends on your body chemistry.
      Back in 2009 when I started with Androtics blends I had to take a lot of medicine, ate junk food a lot, I drank alcohol and I smoked. I was not able to wear pheromones for more than 3 hours because they started to smell like 3 weeks old worn socks, it was horrible.

A couple of years later no more medicine was needed, I stopped eating junk food and I've quit smoking and drinking alcohol. My entire body chemistry changed and pheromones no longer stink on my skin.

Well, I take it like this: what goes into your body has to get out as well. Your skin is a mirror of your health status, sweat and its bacteria included

Very informative post!

and I wouldn't say surprised, more like I'm glad I didn't reek to others and managed to get hits (because I didn't reek). But thank you for the scientific background, it makes sense!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm always glad to contribute something useful to the community.

Comment

Vegans can reek and don't need to eat vegan or drink alcohol, i think it's more stress related, age, etc
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            ...i think it's more stress related, age, etc...
            I agree with the stress but what is stress for the body?

Stress for the body can be a vegan diet because humans are preditors, they are omnivore and not herbivore thus the body reacts with stress symptoms.

This may be the case in the far future after evolution made some changes but at present time humans still are omnivore.

Stress for the body is also nikotin and alcohol because simply said this substances are poison and the body wants to get rid of poision hence the body is in stress.

Comment

I've only ever used Cohesion, LB, and Dienone without cover- but they work better with a cover, in my experience. I imagine it's because people associate the smell with the vibes evoked by mones.

Funny thing is I get more compliments when wearing mones+cover than the cover alone.

Comment

I haven't (yet, lol) been told I stink from my mones when worn neat, though I rarely wear them that way.

I like my cover scents and smelling delicious...and also as
                Phaethon mentioned, the whole inhaling more deeply for pheromones to hit harder/faster I'm selfish like that

I have thought some molecules are pretty noticable even after dry down. Androsterone, androstenone, A1 - who can forget COPS!

VibesXS is a heavy offender for me, lol, but after dry down, though I can sometimes smell certain molecules, I'm not sure I'd say they stink - or I've become accustomed to the stench? When I first spray them is when I find they can be, to me, noticeably uncomfortable to smell, hence having a lot of my sprays at least lightly scented with something just to avoid public interest/notice (locker rooms, restrooms, etc.)

When I spray them at home, the Mr knows it and sometimes complians about "that weird smell"
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X