yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Element : Headache Inducing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Element : Headache Inducing

When I started wearing XS products back in about October I could pile them on and have no self effects, this last batch the diffusion tech has dailed the smell and power of the pheromones up 10x. I thought it was just that it was getting warmer but there was yet another cold snap here. The new diffusion tech is doing the job for sure.

That said. I cant stand the smell of it. When I spray it on I noticed a new scent in my XistXS, it smells harsh and aggrivating. The unique smell of each product is gone and replaced with that on release from the bottle even Ascend. Bliss no long gives a pleasant self effect It makes me feel like crap and I usually get a headache from it now. I feel horrifically musty while wearing pheromones now.

More or less the new tech is working and I have to recalibrate my sprays, I'm not complaining at all Im happy the range is better it just surprised me. Stevo you got mad science skills!

Is the new tech applied to all his products now? Even the beta, limiteds, etc.? or just certain ones/sometimes?

Comment

its the ACE pack and Xist I just got.

Comment

Only to some users and products now. More to come, or so Steve said last.

Comment

Steves stuff is already top notch, I take a break and come back and the man is out to make it better! Sign me up!..again! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
            When I started wearing XS products back in about October I could pile them on and have no self effects, this last batch the diffusion tech has dailed the smell and power of the pheromones up 10x. I thought it was just that it was getting warmer but there was yet another cold snap here. The new diffusion tech is doing the job for sure.

That said. I cant stand the smell of it. When I spray it on I noticed a new scent in my XistXS, it smells harsh and aggrivating. The unique smell of each product is gone and replaced with that on release from the bottle even Ascend. Bliss no long gives a pleasant self effect It makes me feel like crap and I usually get a headache from it now. I feel horrifically musty while wearing pheromones now.

More or less the new tech is working and I have to recalibrate my sprays, I'm not complaining at all Im happy the range is better it just surprised me. Stevo you got mad science skills!
            WOW, I'm really sorry to read this buddy. Send me a support ticket with your order info and I will check it all out for you. If you're getting a headache and the smell is off there's a possibility I could have messed something up. Depending when it was I was adding the tech to already made products and I could have just been off a bit. Shouldn't really cause a headache but lets take a look and make it all good for you.

Another thing is I've recently changed some chemicals and they are coming back as super-pure stuff. I have been experimenting with some stuff and it could be that I might have to tone down a bit. Whatever the case lets get this straightened out for you

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Combinations that gave me 'headaches' : I suppose that this was caused by overdosing, but I like to push things to the limits sometimes
              Domination XS oil (2 drops) + Evolve XS oil (2 drops) + LIIK v.2 (2 sprays) ........
              Domination XS oil (2 drops) + Evolve XS (4 sprays from sample) + Ascend (2 sprays from sample)
              Evolve XS oil (3 drops) + Cohesion XS oil (2 drops) + Heavy Ammo (World Ed. - 2 sprays)
              Last edited by Panikos; 04-09-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

To be more fair, since I mentioned the headaches from the above combinations, I used them again......
                Domination XS oil (2 drops) + Evolve XS oil (2 drops) + LIIK v.2 (2 sprays) ---- 4 times ( 2/4 light headache)
                Domination XS oil (2 drops) + Evolve XS (4 sprays from sample) + Ascend (2 sprays from sample) ---- 3 times (1/3 headache)
                Evolve XS oil (3 drops) + Cohesion XS oil (2 drops) + Heavy Ammo (World Ed. - 2 sprays) ---- 3 times (1/3 headache)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X