yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clary Sage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clary Sage

As I have mentioned in my journal, I have read a bit about Clary Sage as it peeked my curiosity after testing Odyssey. I mentioned in my journal that, "Clary Sage is used in aromatherapy as anxiety reducer and a cure for insomnia". (howstuffworks)

It also says on the internet that, "It helps one cope better with menstrual cramps or PMS and has established itself as a premier remedy for menopausal hot flashes" (this is according to howstuffworks too.) Is that true? If that's the case then I would think that all the above pros make it a great addition to Cohesion/Crush/A1 based product.

What do you guys think about Clary Sage in general?
    Last edited by Dignify; 03-25-2014, 10:25 PM.

As far as effects I'm not sure as I've only used it in smudging homes when I was a paranormal investigator in combination with other sages as it's said to clear out evil spirits and bring positivness which I guess is why it's in Odyssey-XS which I just got and Love, it makes sense mixed with mones that are meant to make you feel like an intoxicated dwarf at a medieval party lol. Other than that I think it should be added as a scent package. Idk about anyone else but I like the scent of odyssey A Lot.

Comment

Woot, thought this thread was dead. Anyway, yeah, I agree with you on the positive energy. Last time I tried it with Cohesion but it didn't work out well. Prolly best not added to A1 . On a different note, Odyssey smells like grassy weed to me but my bottle is a sample so I guess that explains it

Comment

Yeah it kinda smells herbal to me too but more grassy and a bit minty than weed I was so worried after I purchased and read reviews about scent but I kinda like it especially when used prada as a cover scent on top. That actually is also when I noticed best effects of of cheerfulness as well

Comment

Bump!

I got Odyssey and don't mind the clary scent nearly as much as I thought I might.
          It's very aromatic and, to me, masculine. I've smelled it on a co-worker (male) and quite liked it.
          I didn't have the response to Odyssey I expected. I may be resistant to a-nol after all this time using mones as well, but my response was more of a relaxed zen one, the calming that seems attributed to clary, more than the up/drunken/spacy high that others have experienced. Maybe I'm just more effected by clary than others?

Haven't actually tried it as a "shark week" remedy I've been incredibly blessed by NOT having severe symptoms to deal with to begin with, though I know a lot of women who say androstadienone is their go-to and maybe a pairing of clary with that could be good for women with those issues?

I have clary in a concentrated oil but only tend to use it at home, as I don't find ME smelling herbal and earthy particularly appealing It's a pungent and distracting aromatic and not everyone seems overly fond of it. I like it diluted myself and with other scents added to it (usually floral) to take off that herbal prickliness it has. Mostly I've found it good for creating a relaxed atmosphere by using it in an oil warmed for the house in general more than a scent to wear.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I saw a bottle of this in the essential oil section of my local new,age store for about $16. Nearly bought it and then wondered what in hell I would actually do with it.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

I have just about the same reaction to Odyssey as NuTrix, plus an added dose of playfulness and reduced SAD symptoms. Love the scent of Clary Sage, despite what others say.

Comment

I've been putting the cs on my feet.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                  I've been putting the cs on my feet.
                  Just the scent, or an essential oil? What's that supposed to do for you?

Comment

Clary Sage. It is one of the recommended ways to apply it. Seems relaxing.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

the scent of clary sage makes me want to use essential oils as perfumes instead of traditional colognes. I really like the effects as well as the smell. It's subtle and very hippie ish

Comment

I've been wearing several different essential oil blends daily along with my pheromones. Many come in roll on form. I wonder if they'll have any effect positive or negative on the efficacy of my pheromone applications. I am not sure as of now.
                        Bad Wolf

Comment

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          do you mind sharing your source or suggest where I could obtain some good ones?

I get it from a company called "Plant Therapy" Bought on Amazon first but now usually buy direct.
                        Bad Wolf

Comment

I recently bought some clary sage products from save on scents. Not too sure about it. I don't really like the smell much of their particular product.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

There can be a huge difference in the smell and theraputic benefits of EO's depending on source and purity. My Love and I are wellness advocates for an EO company. She is also a midwife and Clary Sage has always been part of her arsenal...she didn't even recognize the scent when we bought it from this company. It smells so much nicer than Clary Sage from anywhere else.

Topical application to bottoms of feet, lower abdomen and back of neck is recommended for men to treat low testosterone, impotence and infertility.

Comment

That's interesting. I wonder if it could help increase sperm health, even in normal conditions. My wife and I are going to try again, soon. I always make sure I'm doing everything possible to have lots of healthy, fast swimmers!

Comment

• renny
                                renny commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Some others to try might be geranium for count like the clary sage and cedarwood, ginger and juniper berry for motility.

Originally posted by renny View Post
                              There can be a huge difference in the smell and theraputic benefits of EO's depending on source and purity. My Love and I are wellness advocates for an EO company. She is also a midwife and Clary Sage has always been part of her arsenal...she didn't even recognize the scent when we bought it from this company. It smells so much nicer than Clary Sage from anywhere else.

Topical application to bottoms of feet, lower abdomen and back of neck is recommended for men to treat low testosterone, impotence and infertility.
                              So what brand do you recommend as the Save on Scents version doesn't seem to be very good?
                              Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                the scent of clary sage makes me want to use essential oils as perfumes instead of traditional colognes. I really like the effects as well as the smell. It's subtle and very hippie ish
                                One scent I've liked is Nag Champa.
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

One scent I've liked is Nag Champa.
                                  i love nag champa too. i would wear that all the time, if i had it as an EO or a cologne. it would be my #1 cover scent haha.

Comment

I've found if I apply Clary Sage too close to my nose it makes me physically nauseous.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X