yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover scents with oil question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      Surfguy82Apply cologne, let it dry down, apply pheromone on the same spot.

Comment

Oh well I like Aqua Di Gio myself, it's fresh and neutral. If you like it I think you would like FXS too, its even crisper and lighter. No need for cover scents with those if you ask me.
        It depends on the situation and what you want to achieve. When do you want to use it and what is your goal in that situation?
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
          Oh well I like Aqua Di Gio myself, it's fresh and neutral. If you like it I think you would like FXS too, its even crisper and lighter. No need for cover scents with those if you ask me.
          It depends on the situation and what you want to achieve. When do you want to use it and what is your goal in that situation?

Comment

HI, do you have to get the pheromones scented,? I would prefer my unscented.

Comment

• Silvia
              Silvia commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey,Jafa .Welcome to XS.The pheros are unscented by default.There is an option if you want to be scented.

I was spraying the phero first then scent I'm gonna switch this around
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X