yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover scents with oil question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover scents with oil question

I use separate spots, and I usually only mix cover scented pheromones with unscented pheromones. I only have a couple of colognes that play well together. I usually end up in a situation that neither one smells as good as the original. I have a few that can blend though and when I do they stay separate. I recently got a Sultans Oud in an oil and its not bad with my other Ouds. Fresh Musk hasn't blended with anything. Amber Rose is ladies scent it's is tough too.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      expire? not familiar with what you meant

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Ouds and other woody or leathery scents for fall. But, If you are around ocean SURFguy? you may have other favorites, Aqua Di Gio comes to mind but I haven't smelled XS's version of it.

• Surfguy82
      Surfguy82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Muestereate im sorry I meant evolve

I would do same spot

Comment

First of all

Expire? A typo??

Comment

• Surfguy82
        Surfguy82 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are correct! I meant evolve. Sorry about that.

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

• Surfguy82
        Surfguy82 commented
        Editing a comment
        do you mean apply the cologne first, then pheromone over where you just sprayed? Or spray the cologne directly under the spot where you just applied

Here's a quick reference for all the new guys researching the forum on what the scents smell like. Attached is also the link to PXS's FAQ as well. cheers
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

You could also get a scent sample pack as a sample with you first order, I did and it made it easy to choose.
        The scent sample pack only counts as one sample
        ​

Comment

I didn't even know they had scent sample packs

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Dito

Comment

Oh I got a scent sample pack with my second order. Small vials with samples of the cover scents. I still have some bottles of pepper nutmeg/fresh musk scented products from my first order, those were not for me so I recommend sniffing before buying
              ​

Comment

Surfguy82Apply cologne, let it dry down, apply pheromone on the same spot.
                ​

Comment

You could also ask Brian, the scent guy at pxs, for advice.
                  ​

Comment

- Just my five scents
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      me neither good to know, for next order!
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yes I would advice everyone to try it. Getting the right scent is important, large amounts of cologne to cover an unpleasant smell gets overwhelming while a pleasant cover scent to me adds to the positive self effects.
                        ​

Comment

will need to get a few to test out!
                          i'm sure they must be even better in the oil versions of the pheros
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

A lower grade of diffusion compared to the sprays depending on the climate.
                            You do that, looking forward to your report!
                            ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                              Surfguy82Apply cologne, let it dry down, apply pheromone on the same spot.

I have been doing this exactly backwards I guess. Generally I have put on my pheromone and then sprayed cologne over top of that spot. ????????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

I have been doing this exactly backwards I guess. Generally I have put on my pheromone and then sprayed cologne over top of that spot. ????????
                                  Don't worry, it's a philosophy thing. As far as you let it dry down before you spray the cologne you will be fine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X