yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just the scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Niche fragrances are those brands that are not designer brands like YSL, Dior, Diesel, etc., These are either houses that use high quality ingredients and sell at expensive price points or indie houses. Creed, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Xerjoff, Frederic Malle, Amouage, By Kilian, Parfums de Marly, and hundreds or thousands others. While they're not aimed at mass market, you will find a lot of people use them still. For instance, Creed Aventus.

You will have to do a few research online on these products (or watch youtube reviews), know the occasion it might be best used for, the notes that you might like then smell them at boutique counters and apply on your own skin. Let a few others who know you smelling them. I can't tell you what works or doesn't. You still have to test what work for you.
    Did not expect Creed is a niche house! And yes, Aventus is so legendary. Haven't tried the original yet, but I like the PXS version of it
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Did not expect Creed is a niche house! And yes, Aventus is so legendary. Haven't tried the original yet, but I like the PXS version of it
      Aventus is good but it's also generic. Too many guys use it to the point it is almost like it's a designer fragrance. A bottle of the Aventus is expensive but people can get a decant of it or niche clones which could be 95%+ close to the real thing. It's also one of the best scents that guys really like and compliment one another. More like attracting men rather than women.

Personally, I like Roja Dove's Elysium more. It's like the Aventus of Roja Dove.

Comment

Right, got to find some time to experiment.

Comment

Aventus is good but it's also generic. Too many guys use it to the point it is almost like it's a designer fragrance. A bottle of the Aventus is expensive but people can get a decant of it or niche clones which could be 95%+ close to the real thing. It's also one of the best scents that guys really like and compliment one another. More like attracting men rather than women.

Personally, I like Roja Dove's Elysium more. It's like the Aventus of Roja Dove.
          Yeah, it is so over rated. One more niche perfume is on my list! Could you please make a summary of your niche fragrances in your journal, BB? You almost use different kinds of fragrance in your report. Much appreciated
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          * sample bottle

Comment

same request as above. I've been looking through your posts, and you mention so many...

Comment

BB is a real connosuier. The ones he says are overused I've never smelled but I'm from a small blue jean kinda town. Bloodburn do you live and work in a real large city perhaps or maybe crowded office environment? If I wear anything at all around here I'm niche

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                BB is a real connosuier. The ones he says are overused I've never smelled but I'm from a small blue jean kinda town. Bloodburn do you live and work in a real large city perhaps or maybe crowded office environment? If I wear anything at all around here I'm niche
                Really seems that way. I'm from NYC, so you get everything, including years of people dousing themselves with the stuff. I'm too used to going without, but you guys are right that it's a great way to pull people into your cloud. I can't really test if I'm not getting people close enough to react.

Comment

The more often you smile, the closer people let you get. Keep smiling. One of my favorites is if I'm busted looking I just say well your busted now, might as well say hi. I usually just smile and mouth "Hi" or a small wave with my hand. If they don't glance away I approach and keep observant.

Comment

The more often you smile, the closer people let you get. Keep smiling. One of my favorites is if I'm busted looking I just say well your busted now, might as well say hi. I usually just smile and mouth "Hi" or a small wave with my hand. If they don't glance away I approach and keep observant.
                    Not a bad approach.

Comment

I am sure he IS living in the large city with crowded office environment
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                        Right, got to find some time to experiment.
                        It's very easy to find something you'll like now with a lot of decant stores. Get some decants, say 2ml-5ml of the ones you think you may like.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. I'm by no mean an expert but I really like fragrance as a hobby overtaking pheromones atm. I live in Bangkok, one of the largest and busiest city in Asia.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's right, You've mentioned that before. I remember Asia but Bangkok keeps slipping my mind

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post

Really seems that way. I'm from NYC, so you get everything, including years of people dousing themselves with the stuff. I'm too used to going without, but you guys are right that it's a great way to pull people into your cloud. I can't really test if I'm not getting people close enough to react.
                          I have one more recommendation. This will seem very weird as a fragrance because it may have very little scent that you can detect or none at all but people can pick it up from 10ft away. Eccentric Molecule 01. It's has Iso Gamma Super not the same as typical Iso-E Super because the guy who made it patented it so that only him can manufacture the molecule. This one is weird because people would compliment you that you smell really nice but you only smell wood on yourself.

I don't know if it would cover stink mixes well (ones with cops) but I mix the normal ISE with my NNPA. Some of my targets sniffed my app point and told me I smelled nice.
                          Last edited by Bloodburn; 05-30-2019, 04:40 AM.

Comment

This is a whole new world to me, lol

Comment

I would really like to learn how to alter the PXS diffusions. I feel some blends could use broader diffusion so they hit a whole room. I guess its also sileage I'd like to experiment with. PXS clouds stay close so you know it's me, but sometimes I wish the socials would hit further. I also would like something to smooth out the sprays. Many I only know how to describe as harsh. Steve often blends down pheromone harshness with buffers but I think diffusion and silage experiments would yield positive improvements in these areas too.

Is there a cheap but good source for molecule 01? I've always thought it would be a step in the right direction.

Comment

I have no idea what moecule 01 is. Seriously, is there a list of molecules and what they're supposed to do? A primer? Anything? I'd like to learn more and not be so hit and miss about it.

Comment

You could start on the single molecules store info pages. https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...s-sprays-Sd40B

Three basics you should learn are androstenone (sexual) aka enone, androsterone(Status) aka erone, and androstadienone(calming) aka A1. All of these molecules induce multiple reactions. Those reactions, in turn, get interpreted by the brain depending on a persons life experiences and the conclusions they have come to based on those experiences, their culture, nurture versus nature.

From there you can look them also up in single molecule sections of this forum and pherotruth. You will read about different reactions, thoughts and feelings to the same chemical.

There is a lot of medical research on Androstadienone A1. If you get that far and understand the abstracts, the full research papers are available on sciHub. Androstadienone research has led to some interesting insights into women's hormones cycles. Their interpretations9(nurture) of this chemical are very dependent on their fluctuating hormone levels (nature).

During certain portions of their cycles, the personal experience will start to show different reactions to mixes that are heavy on enone. You can start to spot women ovulating or not based on their reactions to enone heavy blends. Androsterone, on the other hand, is more about nurture experiences and learning (daddy issues)

From there you should look into alpha and Beta Androstenol (socials, gabby(head) versus truthful(heart)).

Reactions to scents are more about life experiences but these 5 mones are a kind of the backbone of physical/nature type reactions that make pheromones different than " Just Scents".
                                  Last edited by Muestereate; 05-31-2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I don't know if it would cover stink mixes well (ones with cops) but I mix the normal ISE with my NNPA. Some of my targets sniffed my app point and told me I smelled nice.
                                    At what ratio did you mix the IES with the NNPA?
                                    I have Cinis Labs IES oil and NNPA and would like to try this mix. I have mixed concentrated fragrance oils with NNPA with great results but I've never used just IES oil for the mix.
                                    Some people say the maximum amount of IES in a mix should not exceed 10%.
                                    I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

At what ratio did you mix the IES with the NNPA?
                                      I have Cinis Labs IES oil and NNPA and would like to try this mix. I have mixed concentrated fragrance oils with NNPA with great results but I've never used just IES oil for the mix.
                                      Some people say the maximum amount of IES in a mix should not exceed 10%.
                                      I would like to hear your opinion on this.
                                      I use Cinis Labs C16H26O which is a IES at 35% concentration fragrance not the oil version although I have the oil as well. I'm not sure how much denatured alcohol, DPG, isopropyl myristrate he uses to make the fragrance version.

I was not precise in ratio. It could be 1:3 NNPA to fragrance at the time of that mix. I do however mix at 1:5 now as recommended by Lacroy now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X