yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just the scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the scent

Was wondering if it's possible to just get the cover scent (I love the pepper nutmeg) without the pheromones. I find if I get them scented, it can go from pleasant to overwhelming, so I'd like to order them all unscented and then just use the scent as appropriate. Thanks

Pepper Nutmeg

Comment

You can certainly do so Jinnph, you can find the scents here. It's under Mixing Supplies on the phermonexs store.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Thank you, exactly what I Was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
          Thank you, exactly what I Was looking for
          Why don't you just use your own branded cover scent? It is guaranteed has longer longevity and projection. I have Xist with Sultan Oud scent, it lasts max only 2 hours, my mones with Aventus are even less about 1-1.5 hours only.
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

I honestly don't have a cover scent of my own. Never found one that I particularly liked, this one just works.

Though I'd probably prefer a spray option over the oil. Anyone know how to do that?

Comment

I honestly don't have a cover scent of my own. Never found one that I particularly liked, this one just works.

Though I'd probably prefer a spray option over the oil. Anyone know how to do that?
              You would need perfumer alcohol to convert any fragrance oil to spray.

Comment

lol, something else to learn about. Thanks, I'll look into it.

Comment

lol, something else to learn about. Thanks, I'll look into it.
                  You can use fragrantica.com to research more advanced about perfumery, and trust me women are sensitive to scent. A good smell means a good impression
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

You can use fragrantica.com to research more advanced about perfumery, and trust me women are sensitive to scent. A good smell means a good impression
                    I'll definitely check out the site.

And yeah, scent is seriously important, it's just finding one that works with me. This is the first that seems to be getting positive hits.

Comment

I'll definitely check out the site.

And yeah, scent is seriously important, it's just finding one that works with me. This is the first that seems to be getting positive hits.
                      Depends on your goal really. Do you like the scent because only you like it or do you prefer others to complement the scent as well? You don't actually have to love the scent but like it enough to use them. Wear it over time and it will grow on you.

The top selling fragrances for men are selling well for a reason. They are masculine and perceived as sexy to women. The scents alone are enough to lure them in your cloud that you could say it's its own pheromone blend. I had women who went nuts just having my fragrance on me. I also had times that my targets wanted to sniff the fragrance app point but I layered pheromone underneath. Now if you have real pheromones on + that kind of fragrance that women like, would you prefer it over pepper and nutmeg?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Depends on your goal really. Do you like the scent because only you like it or do you prefer others to complement the scent as well? You don't actually have to love the scent but like it enough to use them. Wear it over time and it will grow on you.

The top selling fragrances for men are selling well for a reason. They are masculine and perceived as sexy to women. The scents alone are enough to lure them in your cloud that you could say it's its own pheromone blend. I had women who went nuts just having my fragrance on me. I also had times that my targets wanted to sniff the fragrance app point but I layered pheromone underneath. Now if you have real pheromones on + that kind of fragrance that women like, would you prefer it over pepper and nutmeg?
                        THIS, EXACTLY. Yeah you need to find your own signature scents which are really 'you'. You can go to perfume shop and ask the the last there for a free spray (you can test your pheromone effects too to her, as Bloodburn's experience in his journal).

The point is it's not only about you, some (masculine) smell you might don't like, but women find it sexy. You'll find exciting when a woman comments about your scent, like "I like your smell, what do you use?" Or "You're not on your regular scent!"
                        * sample bottle

Comment

THIS, EXACTLY. Yeah you need to find your own signature scents which are really 'you'. You can go to perfume shop and ask the the last there for a free spray (you can test your pheromone effects too to her, as Bloodburn's experience in his journal).

The point is it's not only about you, some (masculine) smell you might don't like, but women find it sexy. You'll find exciting when a woman comments about your scent, like "I like your smell, what do you use?" Or "You're not on your regular scent!"
                          There are also those types of fragrance that will suit any man of any age. Davidoff Cool Water and Bleu de Chanel for instance. Personally, I like niche fragrance more especially those with rich gourmand notes but I also use those top designer ones because they're more mass appealing to a lot of women.

Comment

There are also those types of fragrance that will suit any man of any age. Davidoff Cool Water and Bleu de Chanel for instance. Personally, I like niche fragrance more especially those with rich gourmand notes but I also use those top designer ones because they're more mass appealing to a lot of women.
                            I can see the niche fragrances in your journal, makes me wondering your choice of fragrances is unique.

Jinnph you won't get wrongly bad smell by using Cool Water, Bleu de Channel, or Dior Sauvage! It's guaranteed a good smell for women's perspective. But, it's widely used by other men
                            * sample bottle

Comment

Or if you want to attract guys, use Aventus or the clones, lol.

Comment

I can see the niche fragrances in your journal, makes me wondering your choice of fragrances is unique.

Jinnph you won't get wrongly bad smell by using Cool Water, Bleu de Channel, or Dior Sauvage! It's guaranteed a good smell for women's perspective. But, it's widely used by other men
                                I hear where you guys are coming from, and it probably would be useful to have some useful attractive scent. On the other hand, I'm married, and the wife likes when I'm wearing the pepper stuff. I'm not going out to attract more women, I'm honestly focusing more on the social stuff at the moment. That being said, something that will pull people into range would not hurt.

Comment

• DBJ
                                  DBJ commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Try Opium by YSL for men, a pepper note that flirts with OD but is still tasteful. Check perfumers auctions for the original, the formula was change a few years back.

Since you seem to be the resident scent master, any suggestions on how to find what works for you? Preferably without having to spend ages testing. I'm also curious about those niche scents you mentioned, if I'm going to be using a cover sent, I'd rather not just be one of the masses.

Comment

I hear where you guys are coming from, and it probably would be useful to have some useful attractive scent. On the other hand, I'm married, and the wife likes when I'm wearing the pepper stuff. I'm not going out to attract more women, I'm honestly focusing more on the social stuff at the moment. That being said, something that will pull people into range would not hurt.
                                  I understand where are you heading to. Kindly check pepper based fragrances in this link, tho https://www.fragrantica.com/notes/Pepper-158.html
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Thanks, lets see what I can find.

Comment

Since you seem to be the resident scent master, any suggestions on how to find what works for you? Preferably without having to spend ages testing. I'm also curious about those niche scents you mentioned, if I'm going to be using a cover sent, I'd rather not just be one of the masses.
                                      Niche fragrances are those brands that are not designer brands like YSL, Dior, Diesel, etc., These are either houses that use high quality ingredients and sell at expensive price points or indie houses. Creed, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Xerjoff, Frederic Malle, Amouage, By Kilian, Parfums de Marly, and hundreds or thousands others. While they're not aimed at mass market, you will find a lot of people use them still. For instance, Creed Aventus.

You will have to do a few research online on these products (or watch youtube reviews), know the occasion it might be best used for, the notes that you might like then smell them at boutique counters and apply on your own skin. Let a few others who know you smelling them. I can't tell you what works or doesn't. You still have to test what work for you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X