yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe, i'm fine with the diffusion at the moment, they seem to last 6 to 8 hours on my skin soo far, i only wear them every few days too, as i try and make them last lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

So to my understanding, adding lotion before applying pheromones will make it LESS effective?
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        So to my understanding, adding lotion before applying pheromones will make it LESS effective?
        No OutspokenOne,
        I use lotion about 30 minutes before I put on the pheromones for two reasons. The human skin absorbs a part of everything you put on and that's why I put on lotion. The skin will absorb the lotion and the mones will last longer on my skin.

And secondly no need of hard scrubbing the skin off my body to get rid of the residue.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

No OutspokenOne,
          I use lotion about 30 minutes before I put on the pheromones for two reasons. The human skin absorbs a part of everything you put on and that's why I put on lotion. The skin will absorb the lotion and the mones will last longer on my skin.

And secondly no need of hard scrubbing the skin off my body to get rid of the residue.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Well, I hate stress in the morning that's why I get up early and have plenty of time to take care of my needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Well, I hate stress in the morning that's why I get up early and have plenty of time to take care of my needs
              Lol I wish I was this disciplined...one day...just not today
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

So after reading all of this, I'm not sure I should have bought the diffusion tech? I was under the same impression as every one else that it was the reason you get 6-8 hours from the blends. So the blends must have a fixative and the diffusion tech? Does that mean if I buy a fixative, I can still use them together in my molecules?

Comment

Also I don't remember where I read it, but I do use glycerin on my skin after my shower. I wouldn't say it's super sticky, but it depends on how much moisture it pulls in. Does this stick pheromones to the skin?

Comment

Lol I wish I was this disciplined...one day...just not today
                    It definitely can be done. I used to have a hard time getting up (sometimes I still do), but I've turned into morning person. It was the only way I could fit my "me time" in. It just takes practice and commitment. Slow and steady, changes can take time. ????

Comment

I'm sure it depends on the lotion and it's probably still effective but it might not spread as far. (like the oils)

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

It definitely can be done. I used to have a hard time getting up (sometimes I still do), but I've turned into morning person. It was the only way I could fit my "me time" in. It just takes practice and commitment. Slow and steady, changes can take time. ????
                        Tbh I think if I want to get some things done in life, I might have to become a morning person. The only thing is, I wake up at 6 AM for work already so anything earlier is kinda pushing it.
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Tbh I think if I want to get some things done in life, I might have to become a morning person. The only thing is, I wake up at 6 AM for work already so anything earlier is kinda pushing it.
                          Oh yeah! I got you. That's tricky. I guess it depends what you want to get done. 5 or 5:30 is a good time. Supposedly 6-10 is a more sluggish time so if you can get up before 6 even by a few minutes, you could slowly get in the habit.
                          There never seems to be enough time in the day. I've had to let go of some things or spread them out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X