yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion Technology

I received a package today and included was a bottle of diffusion technology. I have a couple questions for anyone who may be able to help:

1. Exactly how many drops would you recommend putting into a bottle? I know it says 5-8% but I'm not sure how that translates into drops.
    2. Can I put this in regular perfume to make the scent last longer on my skin? Or will it ruin it?
    3. Does it at all change the function of the pheromone/molecule by adding it?

Please pardon if these have already been answered elsewhere on the forum. Any other insight about DT is appreciated as well.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Try about 8-12 drops for a 10ml bottle (start low, you can always add more).

I would not add it to regular cologne/perfume as it will completely change the delicate scent package. There are certain molecules in there that have their own fragrance and therefore it would be like adding additional fragrances to your cologne/perfume.

It does not change the pheromone molecules, only helps leave your skin, which goes back to the 2nd question. Diffusion tech doesn't make it last longer, but it helps dissipate the molecules off your skin potentially lowering the effective time, rather than prolonging. To prolong you would want a fixative to help keep the molecules closer to the skin thus avoiding silage into the atmosphere.

I've found the Lotion Crafters Fragrance Fixative does a relatively good job at prolonging fragrances, but the caveat is it can keep your silage (area of effectiveness) significantly less than without. So your trading off how good it smells to you and thus how long it lasts, to how good it smells to others not directly in your cloud.

I hope that helps

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• somechick99
      somechick99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!!

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO can we use diffusion technology in oils for a bit better dispersion? I noticed dpg is called a fixative. I thought DT was until this post. Now I'm thinkin ????

Wow. I had the diffusion tech backward. I was under the impression we put it in the putative to make them last longer.

Comment

I thought the same thing. This explains why my putatives didn't seem to work very long at all with DT
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I thought the same thing. So now we don't actually even need DT for putatives.

Comment

Perhaps, since we have all had this confusion we might try to remember where we had read it. Do any of you recall if it was in posts or website ad copy?

My impression was the putative only lasted a couple of hours without it. I assumed it had all lifted off. I actually have two things to track down because it is possible that we still need DT. A situation could arise that instead of it all burning off it, does the opposite and just quits lifting for some as yet unexplained reason. Both could be ways that a putative that lasts 6-8 in a blend could only work for a couple hours sol.

I've never gotten the DT. They sent me putative samples and a couple of hours is plenty to experiment.

Comment

I've never not DT'd my singles and putatives, so I can't compare what they behaved like prior to DT
            This would certainly explain some of why these products hit so fast - and so far...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So one bottle of DT is enough for 5-7 10 mL bottles of singles/putatives, if my numbers are right...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I've found the Lotion Crafters Fragrance Fixative does a relatively good job at prolonging fragrances, but the caveat is it can keep your silage (area of effectiveness) significantly less than without. So your trading off how good it smells to you and thus how long it lasts, to how good it smells to others not directly in your cloud.

I hope that helps
                Thank you for this alternative for a fixative! I was looking for another place to purchase from since the only other place I knew of was from here. But after going through the fixative in less than 3 months and 4 ml being the only size they had, I needed another option. My skin drinks perfume like crazy! And I'm tired of people telling me "You need to drink more water/hydrate your skin with X lotion/blah blah." Like I'm sorry I've done it all and it still doesn't work, I can't help it idk lol. ???? I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one.

The pheromones won't lose effectiveness if I apply the fixative base + spray perfume of choice to my collar bone for example, and then spray the pheromones on my chest correct?

S.N. When I do order the AromaFix what kind of container does it come in? Should I buy a little roll on perfume bottle for easier application? Thank you
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                  So one bottle of DT is enough for 5-7 10 mL bottles of singles/putatives, if my numbers are right...
                  Yes.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Still figuring out how diffusion technology works, and why putative doesn't get this tech
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Wow. I had the diffusion tech backward. I was under the impression we put it in the putative to make them last longer.
                      Nope

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      can we use diffusion technology in oils for a bit better dispersion? I noticed dpg is called a fixative. I thought DT was until this post. Now I'm thinkin ????
                      You can use DT in anything. Its very versatile.

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                      Technically one/half .5 is about the equivalent of what we use. So a 3ml bottle would contain 6 applications per 10ml bottle, but you can certainly stretch it further without really altering the results.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      The pheromones won't lose effectiveness if I apply the fixative base + spray perfume of choice to my collar bone for example, and then spray the pheromones on my chest correct?
                      They might actually work more powerfully up front, but as such might not be as effective in their waning hours

It comes in big poly bottle. Pick yourself up a small bottle for easier application

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                      Still figuring out how diffusion technology works, and why putative doesn't get this tech
                      You're purchasing a molecule that would be otherwise altered or changed if we added anything other than diluent to it. By adding anything to it we would be altering its structure and therefore skewing results. If you were buying freshly juiced apple juice would you surprised, maybe angry, discovering them mixing in spring water to make the apple juice go further? I know I would be. You buy XSP?? you get XSP??. Alpha-Nol, is Alpha-Nol. etc, etc.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

This is what I was saying all along about DT but Scottie was hell bent on telling people it made the putatives last longer.

Comment

Diffusion, dispersion sillages are complex things and its easy to get them confused. Just getting the terminology straight is half the battle. Some of the confusion belongs to the website description. Somewhere at sometime in the past, DT was described as a fixative. It's not all Scotty's fault.

This sentence is what created the ambiguity.
                          Our experiments led us to obtain numerous other fixatives which we offer as well.
                          The word "other" led me to believe that DT was one of several, fixatives.

I've made the same mistakes with minor misspellings of molecules. I've taken a spell check suggestion and suddenly I was way off. I'm glad Scotty caught a couple of those. You almost need first-year organic chemistry to get them right. Dispersion reminds me more of fluid dynamics and gas laws and particle physics. It's not lightweight stuff. Scotty had way more good than bad. He's no worse than anyone else with a snootful of enones and alphas.

Myself? You really wouldn't want to be within 25 feet of me wearing a second spray of Dominant Ascend. If I would have named that stuff I'd call it "Instant Asshole" Son of a Bitch, Brute and Instant Asshole. Make way for the mobs of girls

Comment

I thought something very similar. This clarifies why my putative didn't appear to work extremely long at all with DT

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              Try about 8-12 drops for a 10ml bottle (start low, you can always add more).

I would not add it to regular cologne/perfume as it will completely change the delicate scent package. There are certain molecules in there that have their own fragrance and therefore it would be like adding additional fragrances to your cologne/perfume.

It does not change the pheromone molecules, only helps leave your skin, which goes back to the 2nd question. Diffusion tech doesn't make it last longer, but it helps dissipate the molecules off your skin potentially lowering the effective time, rather than prolonging. To prolong you would want a fixative to help keep the molecules closer to the skin thus avoiding silage into the atmosphere.

I hope that helps
                              okay so something i don't understand, you say it lowers the effective time rather than prolonging it, so would it really be necessary, like a phero without it would last longer, which would be more effective no?
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Coconut Yes it lowers the effective time because the pheromones can evaporate easier/better/faster whatever you wanna call it.

Think of it like this: Imagine you have two identical pots containing 1 litre of water each.
                                The one without DT is simmering whereas the one with DT is boiling. Which one will be empty earlier?

Answer: The one boiling and containing DT because the water evaporates faster.

Comment

okay i need to read more into it for my own personal use, i'm not sure i'm totally convinced for my use on the product, i think i would prefer a slower hit time, with something that would stay on the skin longer!
                                  as i say i'm not sure on this as it's still new to me, will need more reading and feedback
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    usually used in the putative molecules. blends already have it

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                  i think i would prefer a slower hit time, with something that would stay on the skin longer!
                                  In this case DPG or Iso E Super in a DPG base could be what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

In this case DPG or Iso E Super in a DPG base could be what you are looking for.
                                    isn't ISO 01 molecule the same thing?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X