yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stacking Sprays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Sprays!

I've been thinking about this thing (newbie question warning ) related to diffusion and thus I shoved it here in this subcategory.

Is there a difference if someone sprayed for example two sprays of, let's say, XIST (same product not different) on top of each other vs each at a different spot (i.e: 1 spray left side of neck and the other right side)? I mean in terms of diffusion and projection and longevity.

What do you guys think?

To be honest I don't think there is much in it, I always seem to get better diffusion from spraying on different spots, wether that's down to the layer of mones being thinner so not as much heat is needed to diffuse properly I'm not exactly sure. I think sometimes it doesn't help to get too hung up on application spots, as long as it's sprayed on an area with good blood flow and open to the air your golden, Iv even seen guys ask how far away they should hold the spray nozzle away from the skin but I suppose some guys want to maximize effectiveness to the Nth degree.

Comment

Hmm, I guess then this breaks down if u want fast diffusion or longevity then! For my case I'll stick to layering sprays as I accidentally left my mones in a heated room and since then all bottles are so faint in terms of mone scent.

By the way, I also thought layering vs different areas would change concentration in some aspects and in turn change mone effects (still talking about same product not different ones). (This might be inaccurate I know that, but I just wanna get sure lol)
      Last edited by Dignify; 02-25-2014, 07:50 AM.

Comment

I don't see how it could change the concentration, your still using the same amount of product.

Comment

I guess I thought that by applying to different locations it still is the same concentration. Think of it as if you sweat during workout and your body produces mones it's kinda the same level just different locations, while if focusing on one point it's like having all those body mones concentrating on one point like under the armpits odor or down there when we were younger . But yeah guess I went a bit silly with that thought lol

Comment

The larger your spray area, the more chance you have of a molecule shooting off and heading toward someones nose. lol IMO spraying 2 sprays of something in different areas would offer more diffusion than spraying two sprays on top of one another.

Comment

• Dignify
              Dignify commented
              Editing a comment
              Man, I miss half my sprays every time out of my clumsy fingers xD (This is also happening with Jack I read somewhere in his journal)

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X