yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where do you like to test your pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you like to test your pheromones?

Do you have a favorite place where you like to test out new pheromones? Or just a favorite place in general?

I'm still a newbie but so far I like testing my combos at the gym. I've tested my combos once at a club.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

I have a pub I frequent often, a friend of mine is the owner, I visit on quiet evenings when he is behind the bar too. No beer in the middle week, only tea. And of course there is my job.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I have a pub I frequent often, a friend of mine is the owner, I visit on quiet evenings when he is behind the bar too. No beer in the middle week, only tea. And of course there is my job.
      That's a good mix, social scene and work scene testing!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

That's a good mix, social scene and work scene testing!
        Yeah, I think so too. And I don't feel too fine to spray on a little spray before I go to the grocery store when I am testing something either.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Geeze, I got hit on in the grocery store on a Thursday night around ten. I think I need a can of green beans. API and Fantasy

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Muestereate Sounds like a plan.

Yeah, I think so too. And I don't feel too fine to spray on a little spray before I go to the grocery store when I am testing something either.
        I've been debating on this. I feel like I need more places/people to use my pheros on but at the same time, I'm not sure if it's worth spraying pheromones for daily activities (grocery shopping, getting gas tank filled, going to dentist appointment). I feel like its wasteful since these bottles aren't super cheap.
        Current Arsenal:

Comment

I've been debating on this. I feel like I need more places/people to use my pheros on but at the same time, I'm not sure if it's worth spraying pheromones for daily activities (grocery shopping, getting gas tank filled, going to dentist appointment). I feel like its wasteful since these bottles aren't super cheap.
          My local grocery stores treats me like a VIP after I have used them as guinea pigs. I even got with me a couple of bottles of beer one late Saturday night. That is illegal after 2000 o'clock in Norway. so it was a huge favor and a gesture of their good faith in me.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Silvia I have done that too. Those where the endless nights of my life. Sometimes it was weeks between I saw day light.

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh,yeah.I am just so unhappy that i was not using pheromones back then

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Silvia Yeah, I would have made twice a year in earnings just in tip, if I had known.

Whenever I am going to Manhattan, I love wearing mones. It gets a little tricky, though because my time there is limited and I'm not there all the time, so I always want to test more than one spray in a combo.

Comment

in bed.
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              Whenever I am going to Manhattan, I love wearing mones. It gets a little tricky, though because my time there is limited and I'm not there all the time, so I always want to test more than one spray in a combo.
              Just out and about? Or specifically at social events?
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Just out and about? Or specifically at social events?
                At both! But I'm starting to be more social and want to try more while out and about. It'll hit more people if I'm in a concentrated area.

Comment

My local grocery stores treats me like a VIP after I have used them as guinea pigs. I even got with me a couple of bottles of beer one late Saturday night. That is illegal after 2000 o'clock in Norway. so it was a huge favor and a gesture of their good faith in me.
                  I'm glad you told me that because today I went to the grocery store after my interview (I wore 1x of Babe and 1x of Xist4w) and the cashier gave me an extra discount on my already discounted grocery. The next time I go on a shopping spree, I'm going to try this combo and see what deals I can snag
                  the grinch smiling GIF
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

We have a book store with a coffee shop. A lot of ladies like books. The area is large so I may have to increase doses. It gets a lot of take out business. I recently signed back up for meetup and am looking forward to events where I can get longer exposure times. I belong to a fellowship that has frequent gatherings too. Thinking about joining an art club but we have a good amount of theater here too.

Comment

• Marsbars
                    Marsbars commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This might work. I frequently visit Barnes & Noble. Meet friends for coffee there at times.

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I recently noted the high ceilings. I think the pheromones go up instead of outward, hence the idea to put on an extra drop

Comment

Having experienced a massive range of effectiveness from many mixes depending on several variables, I have found that testing new products as an Uber driver to be the most controlled environment. I now have a very solid baseline from which to gauge reactions to any particular mix.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                    Having experienced a massive range of effectiveness from many mixes depending on several variables, I have found that testing new products as an Uber driver to be the most controlled environment. I now have a very solid baseline from which to gauge reactions to any particular mix.
                    A very closed environment. Cool.
                    Arsenal

Comment

I test them doing everyday tasks. That way I can spot differences in the norm vs going somewhere all dolled up. Hits might come from being dressed to the 9s or a attributed to a different enviroment where people are more open

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        I test them doing everyday tasks. That way I can spot differences in the norm vs going somewhere all dolled up. Hits might come from being dressed to the 9s or a attributed to a different enviroment where people are more open
                        That's a smart way to test each pheromone. Sometimes I get hits but I'm always thinking of external factors.
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yeah a car is probably the ideal environment because of the captive audience and a/c.
                          Last edited by nephil; 03-31-2019, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            This is a very good point.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I like testing them at basic everyday places like the grocery store, or any other place I need to run errands. Just recently have I ventured into foreign grounds to test these lovely Pheros. I'm like Isis and test them in sweats - well at least in the winter. This summer I'll always be dressed somewhat sexy at all times.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X