yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where do you like to test your pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work mostly. Great baselines.
    Home, friends, shopping, family, bars, coffee shops, restaurants...hmm. I guess anywhere.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

basically the more people you are going to interact with at a certain place or an event, the better this place will be.

there is another factor of places that have a lot of regular people and then you can compare results on the same people which is not always ideal, depends on what you are testing.

for me by far the best place for most blends is latin dancing classes. i get to interact with lots of girls on a close and pretty intimate level. really easy to spot attraction and also its super socially acceptable for girls to invite me to dance which can be a good measure for a number of blends characteristics.
      of corse there are guys there as well so i see their reactions as well, like this one time i had bad wolf and xist and the instructor who i just met, came to ask me if i was enjoying the evening and that he can make me a really good dancer in a second and all kind of flattery.

Comment

• Marsbars
        Marsbars commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol where are your classes? The salsa lessons I take have 0-1 male and usually the women take the role of men and women dancers

Men should really sign up more to these classes

• hombre
        hombre commented
        Editing a comment
        i go mostly to the classes in my university but sometimes i go to other places.
        i wish i was the only male there, luck you!
        the men-women ratio at these places is better then most places.

That sounds like a great idea. My dancing sucks but I just saw a new place teaching a couple of dances. I remember a rumor that one of the women running the business there had a body that made other women jealous. Could be a school that attracts some attractive ladies.

Comment

Crazy hit at the barber shop... may be the perfect testing grounds. LSS: not the usual accidental boobs but, (ahem) something else pressed on my arm with deep eye contact.
        Spent the rest of the haircut talking about my wife. OH! i'm gonna get her to cut my hair tonight!
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

So since I started working, I would like to say work will be my new favorite. As well as walking around very crowded places like the train station or downtown areas.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Work,bars even at home alone sometimes to see the selfies lol
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X