yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Insights and Epiphanies With XSP87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insights and Epiphanies With XSP87

It's time to open a thread on this Putative. I've tried it several times now and the results are consistent. I have not classified it emotionally yet because I haven't quite fleshed out if the emotions are consistent. What I'm seeing is mental processing and collating for lack of better words at the moment.

For me, XSP87 puts things together. I get leaps of understanding. It is as if it works on the corpus callosum or a similar structure in the cerebrum. Things that made little sense suddenly fit into a whole. Whereas my brain normally tries to reconcile 2 or 3 things, XSP87 frequently fits 5 together in surprising ways.

Sometimes it seems like a sudden realization, sometimes I grasp something at a new depth. It's broad, it came close to an epiphany today in a cemetery. This could have reset applications if used in a reset focused product. Suddenly it all comes together that she is, or maybe isn't the one. This clicks all the pieces into place. Earlier a character's personality in an old movie unfolded itself to me after being familiar with the movie for decades. Before that, the contrast between hierarchies and how to utilize the inherent energy of competition became suddenly so simple. Finally, I understood weaknesses where I only saw strengths. And I saw strengths where before I had seen unfortunate weaknesses.

I cannot say it has given me the ability to articulate 5 things at once but its been 10 hours since application so I will try to post on a fresher application. Earlier today I made a couple of posts that surprised me so we will see. At the moment my combo is a mess but just a couple hours ago I had a sudden flash on a topic that I thought I had pretty well understood in totality so It may still be working. I got a grander view of progressive periodicities and grasped their inverse could be on the same line hence, what once had no correlation might be a sort of interdependence and the derivative of the slope is likely the formerly elusive line in the sand.

My doses have been 1 and 2 sprays. 1 at 12.5 to chest seems to work better. This may be a product that could even use the 2 ug per spray option when used with other products. I freshened up with a second spray this afternoon and The effect did not seem to increase.

Women were not attracted, I felt calm but able to experience a pretty full range of emotions depending on the realization. Some have made me weep a bit in joy and gratitude. I felt social and chatted freely but I had a lot of power to keep my mouth shut and just listen too. As I said. I'll look into emotions closer. Not bad with connections, API is nothing to brag about, pregnanolone might go well with the social freedom.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 03-28-2019, 10:27 PM.

Hmm, another molecule I need to test. I am going to be so broke.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You are safe, Its not released yet, figured I owed Steve a report. I was waiting for anybody to report something counter to what I'm experiencing but since it hasn't happened yet I have to go out on a limb report stuff like this. It was so much simpler when this was about coppin a feel. lol

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

I am anyway adding it to the bigger and bigger list of molecules I want to buy.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I just noticed that he added a bunch of new ones. He had that post about upcoming ones. I think 8 or more new ones hit. I still had sex magic and some more work on this one. I hadn't had the B%^&&S to do more boyfriend. Afraid I'll get caught. I think there are three new cognitive, another disinhibitor 3 or 4 new alphas and an epirone that I think I NEED. I'm enjoying the mellow alphas lately and learning more about epirones might be my personal ticket to taking this edge off.

I'd forgotten to mention it but this one has me wondering about multitasking and the female brain. I don't task with this yet but sport and Ascend come to mind for combos. I think inbetween might be good too if I can translate these realizations over into the social scene. But hey, what if I get a new theory of sexual relativity or something bizarre in relationship realizations. So much potential for breakthroughs in any of the goal areas.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have xsr32? Consider the 2 together, I would be curious how they may work in tandem...

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I just noticed that he added a bunch of new ones. He had that post about upcoming ones. I think 8 or more new ones hit. I still had sex magic and some more work on this one. I hadn't had the B%^&&S to do more boyfriend. Afraid I'll get caught. I think there are three new cognitive, another disinhibitor 3 or 4 new alphas and an epirone that I think I NEED. I'm enjoying the mellow alphas lately and learning more about epirones might be my personal ticket to taking this edge off.

I'd forgotten to mention it but this one has me wondering about multitasking and the female brain. I don't task with this yet but sport and Ascend come to mind for combos. I think inbetween might be good too if I can translate these realizations over into the social scene. But hey, what if I get a new theory of sexual relativity or something bizarre in relationship realizations. So much potential for breakthroughs in any of the goal areas.
        what are these?

Arsenal

Comment

Look in the putative (XSP) section on worldwide (US) website. If macbrowser works the same, on the bottom you will see a bunch with a BLUE NEW tags.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...s/alternatives

I just noticed same blue tags in RESEARCH (XSR) section and one in single molecules for a total of 15 new ones.

Comment

A bit of a strange use for xsp87. One of the things I have been doing with people around me is weeding out con men and manipulators. Most of my life it was very hard for me to spot liars. Most react strongly When I refuse to comply or accept excuses and fabrications. Most are harmless enough but real pathological narcissists exist. I had one this weekend turn things around and confuse me and 12 hours later my mind was still unsettled even though I knew that my inner turmoil was based on someone else's bullshit. It was as if they had projected their own inner confusion into my mind and I couldn't shake it.

I decided to try a spray of 87 because I had read it blunted emotion and I'm still trying to determine the hows and whys. I would say the confusion I felt was causing me anxiety as if I was walking at the edge of metal chaos caused by my own testing of my stable beliefs and questioning my perceptions.

Getting nowhere I shot 12.5 of 87 to the chest and within minutes the shakey perception grounded and sanity started to return. This is not a tranquilizer or a depressant sort of blunting like any pharmacological emotional solutions like benzos or booze. The sharpness of mind is unimpeded, nothing is slowed down. Once again the curious sort of bird/lizard curiosity allowed me to see things clearly.

With stable perceptions, the anxiety dissolved like it wasn't ever really there. Several hours now. It feels like the effect will last since perception once altered is kind of hard to unsee what one has seen. I hope.

Comment

Interesting thread! I've been wanting to try this since 2012 but it was always out of stock at AD. I do hope SteveO will restock it. Have you tried it with Thinker or Limitless? xsr32 sounds like an interesting combination too yes NuTrix.
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X