yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp86?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Lol dammit - another one I'm adding to the cart now. I just can't stop!
    I think you'll be happy with your purchase. Just be aware of the diminishing self effects and the possible diminishing effects on the same target with multiple exposures.

Comment

Just wondering who here has added Diffusion Technology to this molecule and if they recommend doing the same? I asked a similar question in my journal but not for this molecule specifically. I ordered P86 today (SO excited lol) and also ordered the DT to potentially add to it so it lasts more than a couple hours. I will be testing it without the DT first however.

I am way too excited for my multiple packages on the way lol. I'm hoping P86 will enhance my photoshoots and occasions I want that extra oomph of beauty

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Just wondering who here has added Diffusion Technology to this molecule and if they recommend doing the same? I asked a similar question in my journal but not for this molecule specifically. I ordered P86 today (SO excited lol) and also ordered the DT to potentially add to it so it lasts more than a couple hours. I will be testing it without the DT first however.

I am way too excited for my multiple packages on the way lol. I'm hoping P86 will enhance my photoshoots and occasions I want that extra oomph of beauty
        I've added DT to P96 and I wasn't happy with the results. I like it better the way it's sent without DT
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

5% DT really helps with diffusion and longevity.

Comment

There are some people saying that Iso E Super greatly improves diffusion and longevity. I'm going to add it to some of my mixes to test. You can get it on Etsy from Cinis Labs for very cheap. It's under the name c16h26o. Like $17 for 10ml. From what I understand you don't even need to add much to improve diffusion, something like 10-15% of the mix, so 10ml should last you a while. I'll be testing it myself in the coming months after my pipettes and extra bottles arrive in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

There are some people saying that Iso E Super greatly improves diffusion and longevity. I'm going to add it to some of my mixes to test. You can get it on Etsy from Cinis Labs for very cheap. It's under the name c16h26o. Like $17 for 10ml. From what I understand you don't even need to add much to improve diffusion, something like 10-15% of the mix, so 10ml should last you a while. I'll be testing it myself in the coming months after my pipettes and extra bottles arrive in the mail.
              I use Iso E, (well, you can't REALLY get the Molecule1 version) i like the one from Creatingperfumes.com made by IFF. Be aware tho, it will add aroma to anything you put it in. It's widely used in perfumes, so widely used you probably have in in most colognes or perfumes that you already own.
              PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
              For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

OMG NO! 10-15% is overkill, WAY!
                I was playing with ISO too and I still use it and Timbersilk and you could literally add, like, A DROP to your 10ml and be golden. And yes, it does add a fragrance, kind and of woody. It can dominate if you use too much.

ETA
                ???Not sure it gives so much in longevity but the difussion and reach/impact are improved from my experience.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

There are some people saying that Iso E Super greatly improves diffusion and longevity. I'm going to add it to some of my mixes to test. You can get it on Etsy from Cinis Labs for very cheap. It's under the name c16h26o.
                  I believe c16h26o is the Molecule 01 knockoff, Iso E is also sold separately by Cinis Labs.

Comment

Well either way I found the raw molicule to be a lot more powerful
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I was playing with ISO too and I still use it and Timbersilk and you could literally add, like, A DROP to your 10ml and be golden. And yes, it does add a fragrance, kind and of woody. It can dominate if you use too much.

ETA
                      ???Not sure it gives so much in longevity but the difussion and reach/impact are improved from my experience.
                      I can't remember who said it but someone on PheroTruth said he adds about 10% to some of his mixes and it works well. I was thinking of adding it to some Androsterone Sulfate I just got. If 10% is too much I can always add more of the Androsterone Sulfate that I have separated in another bottle. That's the great thing about getting the empty 10ml bottles and pipettes, I don't have to ruin an entire mix when I add too much of something else to it.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

ETA
                        This is why I don't play with ISO anymore, because I think the smell is overkill.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I got a lot of stares with this one the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I've added DT to P96 and I wasn't happy with the results. I like it better the way it's sent without DT
                            How do you guys add the Diffusion Technology?
                            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Added about 7% to a bottle and shook like a madman every morning for a week
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Agreed, so people can chose for themselves if they want to add it or not.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Agreed, so people can chose for themselves if they want to add it or not.
                                  Yeah, I won't again. For me it made it less effective
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Added about 7% to a bottle and shook like a madman every morning for a week
                                  Why did I think you were getting body shakes when I just read this? I had to read it three times to figure out you meant you shook the BOTTLE... OHHHHHH!!!

Don't mind me I'm fresh from vacation and still havent gotten a full nights rest yet, I'm trying to snap out of it...

shaking star trek GIF
                                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                                    I use a pipette. .5 ml DT for every 10ml.
                                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Here is the sentence in the Diffusion Technology that confused me: "Our experiments led us to obtain numerous other fixatives which we offer as well".

The phrase "other fixatives" leads me to believe that DT is a fixative also, i.e. That DT is "One in a Group of other' of fixatives.

Comment

I have the p86! I'm going to use it tomorrow at work. I'll report back the results
                                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X