yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Getting to know XSP79...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to know XSP79...

From my journal, 3.12.19

Xsp79 x1 @ 12.5

The little I know about 79 is that it can amplify.

What I've read is that it amplifies emotion. I got it to find out a few things in this area.
    - Does it amplify emotion? Which can be hairy.
    Does it amplify all emotions?
    Does it amplify the emotions that the blend you wear brings out?
    Is it either/or or and/also?

Can I wear a happy mix and have xsp79 amplify the happiness others feel or will the addition of it make a brooding person more brooding irregardless of the happy blend I'm wearing?

I can see how it would only amplify whatever is already there singly, but in combination I was hoping it would bump the happy.
    Then if worn in a bonding blend, would it increase closeness/connection of the entire blend?

Anything that can amplify emotions can intimidate me a bit as there's always the possibility of something going askew but I'm hoping this will meld well with other molecules to be steered in a more beneficial/positive direction.

Of course, let's see what else happens while wearing it too.

So far I've had it on for about 15 minutes and have a slightly spacy feeling. I was feeling pretty neutral and am still feeling that way. Watching lil Nu like a hawk though. She's the one most likely to act out

??????
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

From my journal, update 3.12.19

Had xsp79 at 1 spray (12.5mcgs) on for about 3 hours and then applied x2 Bliss and x1 DM+ for work. They seemed to hit more quickly but didn't seem anymore intense than usual.

??????I will try to remember to apply xsp79 earlier tomorrow so I can spend more time with it.

Lil Nu may have responded to it, but it could have just been normal behavior as well.

1 day is just not enough to decide

I'm thinking this may be one of those things where I add it to a mix I already know and love and see what, if anything, it brings to the table.

I will try not to judge too quickly...

x2 sprays (25mcgs) tomorrow morning...

Comment

From my journal, 3.13.19

Wearing xsp79, 2 sprays (25mcgs)

Work environment.

Starting mood, good.

So far, light, jovial mood. Work environment is laid back today.
      Everyone I've encountered so far is in a plus mood as well. Actually have been having quite a bit of banter with many.
      Very surprised at how light and happy encounters have been, so much so that I'm just going to ride out xsp79 for the night (I brought Bliss for later, but this has been so nice I'm going to skip it). No added cops, no nada. Freshly showered and 2 sprays before leaving for work.
      Was concerned after yesterday morning that 2 would be too much but maybe it's just right?
      More testing needed to replicate, but really enjoying x2 so far.
      Do recall feeling a little jittery once or twice within 2 hours of application. Hyper? OD? Didn't act like OD though.
      Will report more later.
      So far very pleasantly surprised

Comment

*watches thread*

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too.

From my journal, update, 3.13.19

Update 2x xsp79
        When I last reported, I had been wearing xsp79 for about 5.5 hours and I could feel it leveling off within the next 1.5-2 hours after that. (I had DT'd it)
        Wow. What a surprise. No other mones to influence, not even cops, and what a pleasant state.
        Social, happy, interactive, relaxed - did I mention happy?
        Some disinhibition, had to mind my verbal filter a bit, but very playful and light hearted the duration of wear.
        Really thought this one would be kind of, meh, but now I'm going to have to wear 2 again tomorrow to see if it was just me being me

Comment

Sounds promising.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I thought I would add this from my journal so others could see my thought process for how I'm testing and what I'm looking for...

Originally posted by Muestereate
            A trigger is more often a sight or sound but It could be the pheromone. But, since the pheromone increases feelings, It possibly works on the cerebral cortex where reason comes into play. There is a lot potentially going on since so much information is available to this area of the brain
            I wasn't even considering a trigger in the physical sense. Leaning more on the pheromones I would be using in a mix. I was considering the trigger being the subconscious reaction caused by the pheromone signature, specifically a feeling rather than something as tangible as a sight or sound.

Originally posted by Muestereate
            Things to watch for, Is the initial trigger amplified, or is it the recollection that is amplified? Is reasoning capacity lessened or is its influence buffered or given less weight or time. Are standing beliefs thrown into question or is the mind opened to new ideas instead?
            This will be far easier with me (selfies) and possibly my Mr (because I can ask him) than in another individual. As far as someone else's experiences and what their triggers (physical ones caused by environment, something they see or hear and respond to) I could never know without them sharing that with me. It would take a lot of guessing and assumption on my part But I will certainly keep those things in mind for myself while testing

What I took away from xsp79 possibly amplifying emotion (my assumption admittedly) was that in the right dose it would/could steer what a mix was already intended to do and that on its own would potentially intensify whatever the emotional state an individual was already in at point of exposure.

Though it seems like, for xsp79, (from my whopping 2 days of testing hahaha!) that the wearer's mood (mine) can positively affect emotional state of others. So if there isn't something miserable about me or my behavior, others moods/emotional states reflect positive as well. I'm going to explore this more.

I usually test this way.
            Watching for reaction and trying to decifer behavior later.
            Pheromones work on such a primal level that I don't I test from the normal psychological views at the start. Psychology comes into play later when I'm going for a specific outcome on a particular individual. The psychological aspect only applies to selfies during testing of blends or singles, at least for me, because mine is the only head I can see inside
            Last edited by NuTrix; 03-14-2019, 10:11 AM. Reason: Phone's spelling sucks!

Comment

I know that a lot of pheromones can indeed be the trigger. There are 4 ways that I know of for these to affect us, 2 of them indeed be could be triggered as is a scent in our colognes and perfumes. I jumped to a conclusion that 79 was working on another area of the brain based solely on your description of it as an amplifier.

Your testing and write up is awesome by the way.

My own approach to testing is still evolving. Most of my theory revolves around my understanding of neuroscience. Neuroscience and psychology go backward to each other. With neuroscience, the feeling is one of the last things that's created. It goes from a sense related trigger (including smell) to a feeling but in modern psychologies we work backward, starting with the feeling, going back through the thought process used to arrive at that feeling and then if they are dealing with trauma or PTSD, they go back to the trigger.

I'm just a contrarian at heart. I like to look at things backward compared to most people. I find interesting and novel clues about how things work and how to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I know that a lot of pheromones can indeed be the trigger. There are 4 ways that I know of for these to affect us, 2 of them indeed be could be triggered as is a scent in our colognes and perfumes. I jumped to a conclusion that 79 was working on another area of the brain based solely on your description of it as an amplifier.

Your testing and write up is awesome by the way.

I'm just a contrarian at heart. I like to look at things backward compared to most people. I find interesting and novel clues about how things work and how to use them.
                I wonder about this sometimes. Yes the smell is (hopefully) pleasurable, but is the pheromone signature the driver of the sometimes over the top "OMWOW you smell amazing" which comes first, the conscious or the subconscious? It's that chicken or egg question...

Thanks for the compliment

It's your unique thinking that brings new things to the table. Keep doing what you do! We all benefit from it ^_~

Comment

x2 sprays xsp79 (25mcg)
                  So far another happy day. No jitters today to speak of. Lil Nu in good, loving mood, sitter talkative and pleasant. Co-workers pleasant. Saw someone I haven't in months and he took opportunity to catch up on person things. Surprised me because we aren't very close, though we've know each other for over a decade.

Nothing specific stands out. Well, one co-worker has been quite chatty, wanting to stop and talk so that I was again feeling as though I needed to keep things moving.
                  Things have been pleasant.

Planning to apply Bliss tonight because the xsp79 is going to be subsiding/dwindling within the next 1.5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Pheromones work on such a primal level
                    This.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have a bottle of this. Doesn't seem to be a large amount of reports so far. I'll have to find some time to solo it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X