yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For Women, Do pheromones make you wet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Which is why I haven't dared to wear it more than once and the one time I wore it was last year! LOL.
    Try Psel again this spring?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Try Psel again this spring?
      I have to find a good reason/place to wear it. I don't want to wear it if I'm just walking down the street.
      I feel like I'll need a target with this one.

Comment

Hmm

Comment

So I'm getting that Copulins are definitely a turn on for most women. What about Androstenone? Also, is it possibly the Est in PSEL that's causing a waterfall? Evolve and The Hookup both have Est in them and many people report those two products specifically cause that. But they also both have very high amounts of Androstenone, so maybe the combination of both?

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
            So I'm getting that Copulins are definitely a turn on for most women. What about Androstenone? Also, is it possibly the Est in PSEL that's causing a waterfall? Evolve and The Hookup both have Est in them and many people report those two products specifically cause that. But they also both have very high amounts of Androstenone, so maybe the combination of both?
            Enone and sex. Enone makes me sexually aggressive, so there's definitely a turn on factor. Some of my most memorable orgasms have been while wearing LPs Sexpionage, which is heavy on the cops with a dash of Enone and A-nol...

Never thought of Est in that fashion, though I did feel like a sex goddess during my pregnancy and don't recall lubrication ever being an issue....
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X