yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Meo-nol availability??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meo-nol availability??

XSteveO Any chance you would consider adding this in the store as a named molecule? Another vendor is selling this at the moment but I'd rather get it from XS.

what is it?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      what is it?
      Methoxyestratetraenol

Comment

https://discoverxs.com/articles/9438...ecules-release I think you are asking about the same stuff Steve mentions here. Perhaps he's more willing to sell it under the table since it has an association that's not within his core values. Or am I missing a couple letters of spelling again. Some of the molecule names trip me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          https://discoverxs.com/articles/9438...ecules-release I think you are asking about the same stuff Steve mentions here. Perhaps he's more willing to sell it under the table since it has an association that's not within his core values. Or am I missing a couple letters of spelling again. Some of the molecule names trip me up.
          I was under the impression Steve was making Methoxyestratetraenone available. Could be wrong though.

Comment

He says on that post he is reluctant to release. In the next breath, he says he might if there's enough interest. What does this do different than regular est? I don't see it as attractive, I can't recall ever being attracted to a woman with breast cancer either before or afterward. Can't say I'm super fond of horses either. I mean they are both ok but neither hits me as pheromonally attractive.

Comment

It had some qualities to it that amplified the structures of other molecules almost like using a horseradish peroxidase (HRP) (no horse puns intended). Where as a weaker component would be amplified albeit in a less pure way. Personally I didn't think much of it but a lot of community members were smitten with it.

One thing I personally noticed from testing was a strong sense of love bonding almost like oxytocin but not quite as pronounced. Unlike oxytocin MEO-EST lasted a while and technically is a hormone, albeit a potentially "damaged" one if we are to make the connection between the reports of where it occurs to the correlation that is why it occurs in humans.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Teheee, I think the horse pun was intended...

MEO-NOL is different from MEO-EST, right? Or are they the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                I think MEO-Est is Methoxyestratetraenone.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                  As far as I'm aware yes they are different, which is why I want to know if there are any plans for it to become available in the store. No problems if not would just rather get it from a vendor I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                    XSteveO Any chance you would consider adding this in the store as a named molecule? Another vendor is selling this at the moment but I'd rather get it from XS.
                    I'll call them early next week. I have a bunch of new stuff I've been meaning to test.

Steve O

Comment

MEO-NOL is the driving mone behind Core supposedly. If it can be called a mone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X