yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridges

I'd like to start a thread just about molecules or even blends that help bridge one molecule with another. There seem to be quite a number of them. As well as bridging molecules, I'd like to bridge goals and gender archetypes.

Normally we talk of ALPHA or BETA when we talk of male and female but an archetype is something much bigger and all-encompassing than just a tendency to advance or retreat in the face of threat. When we are not facing threat genders have sociological tendencies also. Depending on culture, at peace one gender has a tendency to gather, and another one to hunt. This seems flexible across cultures but the tendency to clump into these activities by gender appears to be the norm across millennia of human development.

I have been absolutely astounded as of late at Xists ability to bridge the seemingly unbridgeable. It's doing particularly well at erone based men's mixes and the ladies mixes. In most of my social encounters, I've envied how easy it is for women to get what they want. I'm finding weird but very effective ideas by combining the status and maturity of erone based men's mixes and the allure, innocence, and curiosity of the ladies mixes. Usually, they would contrast to the point of being incongruent or too feminine for most men.

What's new is the bridging, Xist bridges friendzone to a lover but it also bridges male to female in a way that gives a whole new level of POWER to the word unisexy. Unisexy is usually a good flirt or social but here I'm only saying unisex because that's the word we are used to.

But I digress.

Epi-Androsterone is quite heavy in the XIST formulation. https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...irone-dpg.html

I've heard xps96 is a bridge but so far at 12.5 ug I haven't settled into agreement yet.

Bridging enone is problematic, I seem to remember some enone bridges or buffers. I'm particularly interested in bridges instead of buffers though.

Or, buffers that seem to bridge at certain concentrations.

I love reading what goes on in your head!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Many fear to tread in the corridors of chaos

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
        Ladyofthewoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Chaos creates new opportunities and change. And without change, we are stagnant, like swamp water...(ewwwww) .

I wear Xist4w with everything. I feel like it brings a kind of undercurrent to everything. Maybe this is what you mean by bridge? It's incredibly unique and yet somehow ties everything together. P96 has behaved that way but not always, it has also amplified combos, intensifying what is already there. Would you consider that a bridge? It doesn't behave in the same manner that Xist4w does. Or are you talking about androgyny? People or pheromone blends?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I wear Xist4w with everything. I feel like it brings a kind of undercurrent to everything. Maybe this is what you mean by bridge? It's incredibly unique and yet somehow ties everything together. P96 has behaved that way but not always, it has also amplified combos, intensifying what is already there. Would you consider that a bridge? It doesn't behave in the same manner that Xist4w does. Or are you talking about androgyny? People or pheromone blends?

Xist is amazing, but I am careful with it.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm not positive what I am calling a bridge yet. Maybe different ones work in different ways. I studied the innocence And it looks like part of the bridge is in innocence too. I''m looking at B-Anol. It apparently acts a little different in men than women. It gives the impression of youth. the innocence may be by mental association of youth with innocence. When a man wears it, apparently women find it attractive. In my case, youth would make me more attractive.

Xist has a healthy dose of Androsterone. I always associate this with maturity. For me, this is congruent but not attractive. I have gotten input from friendzones, that because of maturity, wisdom, intelligence and in general, lots of miles, I am not attractive to THEM. These are my GOOD qualities or so I think. I get the impression that I am intimidating and the freedom that comes from ignorance is a lot of whats fun about life and that having some mystery in life is more attractive than not. I have lots of mystery in life, its my nature. But, I think I may have solved certain mysteries that others have not.

Youth and Innocence of B-Anol may be a bridge. It could also be a sort of beautifier for big and old egoes but when I say a bridge, I think I mean a path between 2 character traits that normally would not mix. Another idea using more familiar ideas would be anything that makes the incongruent, congruent.

Comment

Muestereate A while back, Scottie2Hottie introduced me to the wonders of b-nol at higher doses (target 50mcgs). It becomes an attention getter, some magnetism for sure, creates awe in some. That DIHL look.

I like DHEAS in higher doses as well (think 50mcgs or higher). I get awe and fascination, doe eyes, big smiles.

It's interesting, your fascination with Innocence. It always seemed meh on it's own for me and I always wear it with something else. A lot of the other women have had tons of fun with it too, maybe reach out to the ladies section for clues?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I have been really wondering about doses, 3 sprays of innocence, no foul. 1 Xist. I caught the girls talking about me... again. No chanting my name though this time.

Muestereate A while back,
            It's interesting, your fascination with Innocence. It always seemed meh on it's own for me and I always wear it with something else. A lot of the other women have had tons of fun with it too, maybe reach out to the ladies section for clues?[/COLOR]
            You do?

I think Innocence is so fun alone since the care giver thing from men makes them overlook a lot of shit from you.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe I've been going about it all wrong! I don't have much altercation in my life. Maybe that's why it doesn't seem too different than an average day, lol

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              NuTrix I use Innocence when the heavy blends are too much. It is truly a great social.

Kinda working here too. I almost forgot, trying to bridge with enone today. 1 drop Dirty Primitive /enone/cops, cut Xist down to one spray (less erone), 2.5+ Innocence (wet).

As I mentioned above, no silliness today, the enone brought a hush but not from nervousness that I could tell. One woman was more talkative than normal but in a quiet way, Older. Another older woman, quite hot a few years ago and weel to do was approval seeking and apologizing for having to go home to husband. The youngest of these older ladies when I busted them talking about me agve a demur and quiet, yeah you make me horny but you've known that for years while another slipped off one of her really high lace up riding boots and gave me a nice whiff and feel of the leather. I took her out for a Pepsi and explained that was now the third drink I had bought her but that she only owed me a LITTLE passionate sex, the tension was buttery and as our distance between each other increased she laughed harder and harder until she almost rolled into the car.

Not our typical flirty social. I'm going with buttery tension for overall description.

Comment

I tried 2 drops dp, 3 sprays innocence, 1 spray Xist. Women with other men flanked me but without any sexual interest. Later 3 out of 4 waitresses stopped to talk. Maybe it was the cops but I got the, "where have you been" and a hrmph type of interest. Back down to 1 DP :(, at least I'm not totally repelling like the last few times I wore that much enone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X