yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied from my journal

I think Ildergreier was onto something when she called this blend the wife.

This will have your target wanting to wife you up! Haha. Not only was the dude I went on a date with saying things like he so happy and that he had a second chance to try something with me he also mentioned that he "really" liked me. Interesting because it put him in a vulnerable position. I've shown no emotional closeness.

He was also overly impressed by the traits I displayed. He pressed to see me again even though I saw him last night and will him again on Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I found myself fondly remembering things this guy did that touched me. Which is kind of a lot since i seemed to interpret a lot of things more intimately than usual. Reminds me of what happened to me with xist4w

Very strange since i wasn't very interested in him
      Yeah, but the point is that a blend goes both ways, so if one are not careful one can be sitting there wanting to be wifed up by the guinea pig...
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Received my bottle today. Can't wait to try it on Saturday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Received my bottle today. Can't wait to try it on Saturday!!
          Yessss! Can't wait to read your report

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, but the point is that a blend goes both ways, so if one are not careful one can be sitting there wanting to be wifed up by the guinea pig...
            Yes, it's such a funny and weird feeling to get phero bombed by your own pheros

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds cool.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Loving the male perspective!

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too.

Yessss! Can't wait to read your report
            I'm so freakin' excited!

Comment

NuTrix
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I find this to be a lot more social, lighter and more feminine that PM. It's closer to gotcha but still different. Wonder what NuTrix and Ildergreier think ?

Comment

I find this to be a lot more social, lighter and more feminine that PM. It's closer to gotcha but still different. Wonder what NuTrix and Ildergreier think ?
                  Thanks for your insight! I'll be joining the testing bandwagon soon!
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YESSS. I've been waiting for you to come back .

YESSS. I've been waiting for you to come back .
                  goofy GIF
                  *Goofy Voice* Oh Goorsh!

Comment

Alrighty!
                    x2 xs196 out and about at the mall.
                    The usual good care by store attendants. In one place 4 different people were quick to see if they could help me find anything and I also got some freebies at a place at checkout

While traveling from one area of the mall to the other, a man (30s?) caught my eye. It was odd and in my peripheral at first. He was directly across from me, walking against flow and kept glancing at me. He moved over to my side and behind, but I lost track when I entered another store. Weird thing was, when I came out he was still in the area like he was looking for something/one as he passed by the stores toward me and seemed started by me when he saw me again, acting sheepish, looking away quickly and then down, shuffling quickly away Did I scare him?

I got a lot of looks and smiles but only really interacted with store staff, but I got a lot of prolonged eye contact and this same "look" from probably 2/3s. It was a slight head cock and a softening of the features with a smile and a relaxing of body language, males and females, the kind of thing you see when you begin to talk with someone who's into you. The thing you see when it doesn't matter if someone's got things to do, they stop and focus on you because they want to do that more than whatever else was supposed to be pressing for their time. Interesting. I might have missed this had I not interacted with so many different people.

Back with Mr 4 hours later. I apply x1 and we head out for some Mommy/Daddy time.
                    We go out for wings and park at the bar (because we like to interact) and we run into some guys (late 40s and early 30s) Mr works with and after introductions, hit it off like old friends! The guys were super respectful of Mr but playful. 40s guy even accused Mr of being a cradle robber Lots of negging & compliments from them for Mr, extra effort into making it clear to me that they thought he was a great guy (thank you, I think so too, lol)

Mr was very attentive and hungry for our 1/1 time. We walked off our dinner at a local event. He was very complimentary, stopping me often for little stuff (you're so beautiful, wish we'd met sooner, I want to grow old with you...) Mr spied a treat/toy that he knew lil Nu would love, but the vendor didn't have any at his stand, but he had more in his truck. He was all apologetic, saying it was just him. Mr offered that we would watch his stand for him if he wanted to go to his truck AND HE SAID, WOULD YOU? Dude left and went to his truck and came back with a boat load more items and then wanted to give us the one we wanted for free for watching his stand for him!?!? I. kid. you. not.

Later we pick up Nu and gift her with her toy and she is ecstatic! And relay above story to sitter and her hubby. Just, WOW. Nu falls asleep on the way home and is straight to bed after we get there. I think Mr is going to crash too...but nooooooo, I was mistaken. Cuddle lubbins ensues followed by a most pleasurable romp and very satisfying Os.

Go Girlfriend, Go!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is amazing!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Alrighty!
                    x2 xs196 out and about at the mall.
                    The usual good care by store attendants. In one place 4 different people were quick to see if they could help me find anything and I also got some freebies at a place at checkout

While traveling from one area of the mall to the other, a man (30s?) caught my eye. It was odd and in my peripheral at first. He was directly across from me, walking against flow and kept glancing at me. He moved over to my side and behind, but I lost track when I entered another store. Weird thing was, when I came out he was still in the area like he was looking for something/one as he passed by the stores toward me and seemed started by me when he saw me again, acting sheepish, looking away quickly and then down, shuffling quickly away Did I scare him?

I got a lot of looks and smiles but only really interacted with store staff, but I got a lot of prolonged eye contact and this same "look" from probably 2/3s. It was a slight head cock and a softening of the features with a smile and a relaxing of body language, males and females, the kind of thing you see when you begin to talk with someone who's into you. The thing you see when it doesn't matter if someone's got things to do, they stop and focus on you because they want to do that more than whatever else was supposed to be pressing for their time. Interesting. I might have missed this had I not interacted with so many different people.

Back with Mr 4 hours later. I apply x1 and we head out for some Mommy/Daddy time.
                    We go out for wings and park at the bar (because we like to interact) and we run into some guys (late 40s and early 30s) Mr works with and after introductions, hit it off like old friends! The guys were super respectful of Mr but playful. 40s guy even accused Mr of being a cradle robber Lots of negging & compliments from them for Mr, extra effort into making it clear to me that they thought he was a great guy (thank you, I think so too, lol)

Mr was very attentive and hungry for our 1/1 time. We walked off our dinner at a local event. He was very complimentary, stopping me often for little stuff (you're so beautiful, wish we'd met sooner, I want to grow old with you...) Mr spied a treat/toy that he knew lil Nu would love, but the vendor didn't have any at his stand, but he had more in his truck. He was all apologetic, saying it was just him. Mr offered that we would watch his stand for him if he wanted to go to his truck AND HE SAID, WOULD YOU? Dude left and went to his truck and came back with a boat load more items and then wanted to give us the one we wanted for free for watching his stand for him!?!? I. kid. you. not.

Later we pick up Nu and gift her with her toy and she is ecstatic! And relay above story to sitter and her hubby. Just, WOW. Nu falls asleep on the way home and is straight to bed after we get there. I think Mr is going to crash too...but nooooooo, I was mistaken. Cuddle lubbins ensues followed by a most pleasurable romp and very satisfying Os.

Go Girlfriend, Go!
                    WOW!
                    I love this!

I'm so damn excited to wear it later for my third date!
                    Also, "lil Nu" too cute!

I love how you two have been together for so long but he still says he wish he'd met you sooner!
                    Love is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Nothing of the Wife blend made me think of PM.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Thanks for your insight! I'll be joining the testing bandwagon soon!
                        Missed this earlier...
                        This is much more feminized than PM, imho. PM in a unisex blend that I usually tack on Est & cops too to give it a girlie bend. XS196 is like PM for me in that I don't always feel or recognize selfies but see the affects on others. Perhaps it's too congruent with my natural state? It's strange because PM is my favorite blend from LP (right next to LFM) and yet I don't immediately notice its affect on me. In that way XS196 is similar. It's early to make the assumption, but this could absolutely be a great communication blend on an intimate level. It seems soft and decidedly feminine. It pulls in your SO on that intimate/emotional level. I think, just because of the androgynous nature of PM it's more versitile for all, but XS196 has lots of promise for us ladies

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I actually got MHL as my favorite blend from LPMP, I use it as an inbetween for xs194 (the inbetween), since my co workers gives a respect for teacher attitude to me when I wear it.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like MLH but fell in love with the variant! Have you tried it? It's boosted with extra Est & DHEAS. Probably softer than what you would use for work though.

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I love the variant, but it is not in full bottle unscented.

It didn't come across as criticism at all! No worries. Only I did have a mental, should I here or there, before I posted If they leave it be and sell as is, maybe it can be moved in the future?
                        I'm sure it can be moved once it's all finalized and becomes the next biggest selling blend from SteveO lol.

Comment

Missed this earlier...
                          This is much more feminized than PM, imho. PM in a unisex blend that I usually tack on Est & cops too to give it a girlie bend. XS196 is like PM for me in that I don't always feel or recognize selfies but see the affects on others. Perhaps it's too congruent with my natural state? It's strange because PM is my favorite blend from LP (right next to LFM) and yet I don't immediately notice its affect on me. In that way XS196 is similar. It's early to make the assumption, but this could absolutely be a great communication blend on an intimate level. It seems soft and decidedly feminine. It pulls in your SO on that intimate/emotional level. I think, just because of the androgynous nature of PM it's more versitile for all, but XS196 has lots of promise for us ladies
                          I see! Hmmmm Based off of your second story time... I'm really egear to run around with this on! It sounds leathal! Me Likey!

Comment

Monday 18 February 2019.

The devil introduced hirself to me by my bedside last night and he said: "Well Ildergreier, what I am going to say now only you will understand". "You need to think about you had a cold last week and got lost out of your pheromone testing schedule", "and it is urgent that you try the wife blend in any way with as many different test subjects as possible". "A crazy & short Norwegian lady deserve some fun and favors out of the lads", "huh"?

Since he was very persuasive I saw his point clearly and didn't even care to start any argument either, anyway it was late and I should had been in bed hours ago, but this is how things often are with me. I sit there and just migging a cup of tea to over midnight and curse myself every morning tour with dog that this evening, I am going to bed at nine!

Not happening that often, but anyway, since I am late in my driving schedule and probably would need some favors and I know men are more nice to women they like a little better than most, I just sprayed myself with one spray of xs196 before I met with my teacher. For selfies only of course. since multitasking is one of a womans strongest ability.

Selfie: Xs196 doesn't have the male calmness and the focus xs193 does, it is too early to be total positive about the selfie of course, but The Wife blend seem a little bit lighter socially, hard to explain, but it is almost like Tease + Innocence had a lovechild. You got the lightness of Tease (but without the status and sexuality) and the caring and bonding that Innocence does, a kind of butterfly effect. I haste to add that the mood when up in the rood immediately we got in the truck and I started driving. I was working on my turning and to get the truck to go in reverse today and it was successful, even if I hadn't done it in almost two weeks and my teacher tried to get me out of concentration with his trash talking. He is quite a philosopher when it comes to difference between driving the different classes of cars, buss, motorcycles, snow scooter and trucks. "You need to remember this vehicle is looonger and heavier", "you need to use more of the middle of the road when you are going to turn or put it in reverse"," that means signaling to the other carists (can you say that in English?) in good time before you do something is extremely important". He was pleased with me today and showed it too, gave me his bright smile that lights up his face and on Thursday I m going to learn how to luke park the truck. Now, that is a true mysterium for me now, but hope it wom't be after the Thursday lesson.

I like the wife blend selfie, but I would be happy if
                            XSteveO could give the wife blend the focus and calmness the xs193 possess too, because I truly enjoyed it Saturday night (jmf the Ildergreier tests male blend thread) that selfie gave me. It doesn't have to be the male calmness and focus, but I think the wife blend would benefit from something similar.

Just my fifty c.
                            Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-18-2019, 12:37 PM.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              what is luke park, is that that nasty fish

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Muestereate A carrist is a driver in norwegian (en bilist) while he is in the car. Is it what it's ment with motorist too?

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, same thing. I guess we have another term, "motoring'/ Motoring is driving but its less serious than driving. Motoring people can be called motorists. Truck drivers are usually called Driver btw

Wore this one last evening to spend time with the Mr and lil Nu.
                            x2 seems to be my sweet spot, but will bump to 3 sometime this week just for kicks.

This is such a warm cuddly blend for us. It seems to smooth things over for the Mr & I. Lots of kino and verbal compliments. I think it gives him butterflies, because he's gotten giddy and giggly more than a few times, telling me how "we" keep getting better and better in spite of both working full time, being exhausted and chasing a toddler
                            The name Girlfriend suits as I seem to give off that shiny new relationship glow for him
                            Lil Nu seems happy and content too. Lots of family interaction, giggles and, "I love you mommy..."s. It's been a hugs n kisses fest every time I've worn it...and who doesn't like that?

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It makes me feel affectionate, nurturing and playful. I feel softer and more gentle, calm but happy/pleasant.

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Looks like one for the wishlist then. not sure what I'll pair it with. What sig does an affectionate nurturing playful woman like?

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This one likes stable, put together, alpha male who reciprocates affection and playfulness

Wore this one last evening to spend time with the Mr and lil Nu.
                            x2 seems to be my sweet spot, but will bump to 3 sometime this week just for kicks.

This is such a warm cuddly blend for us. It seems to smooth things over for the Mr & I. Lots of kino and verbal compliments. I think it gives him butterflies, because he's gotten giddy and giggly more than a few times, telling me how "we" keep getting better and better in spite of both working full time, being exhausted and chasing a toddler
                            The name Girlfriend suits as I seem to give off that shiny new relationship glow for him
                            Lil Nu seems happy and content too. Lots of family interaction, giggles and, "I love you mommy..."s. It's been a hugs n kisses fest every time I've worn it...and who doesn't like that?
                            So this is something you could recommend to exhausted small child parents to keep up the excitement in the relationship?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Brilliant catch, might I add from experience, before it's too late.

I disagree on the focus though I haven't tried the blend. I disagree for philosophical albeit sexist considerations. A woman multitasks versus a man focuses. Not that both can't do both, I'm not saying that but see. Nutrix is tasking on husband AND child. Somebody has to do this and a woman's extra corpus callosum in average cases lends itself well to this role.

I' have spent decades developing the other side of my brain and hopefully its white matter. I still cannot multitask as well as a woman but when I wear Fantasy, it seems to bring this out.

Normally, the calmness I would associate with a beta male pheromone, a touch or erone comes to mind but anol might do that too. but the balance between multitasking and focus may best be served by leaning multitask. I think as a guy, a woman's ability to multitask like you gals is something I hold a bit in awe and attractive in a girlfriend or a wife.

FOCUS, YEAH!!! you need that in the truck and what your teacher is talking about is a weird sort of awareness, it IS a bit like multitasking but it also might be better associated with martial arts where you are fully aware of all your extremes and your peripherals. You have to feel EACH wheel beneath you. In parking lots and traffic, every corner, wheel or projection like a mirror has a nerve attached to it. Going down the highway you can FOCUS on whats in front of you, climbing mountains you can focus on the torque going through the clutch and drivetrain and minimize it through the gears. But drop off the main highway and into the muck of casual motorists and your all your edges need to tingle while your brain learns to make new chemical pathways that can fishtail in reverse.

For me, it was always two different mental states, very close to the balance between focus and multitask and I had to be able to switch in and out of each one like a light switch.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X