yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

XSteveO and the XS crew were kind enough to include this with recent orders for testing. Thank you!

Feel free to join in and add your findings as well!

XS196
    x1 to neck covered with Insolence by Guerlain

Natural mood boost nothing crazy.
    Felt playful and talkative. Not in a b-nol way, in an average hey how are you way.
    Lil Nu was extra lovey dovey dropping her at the sitters. Throwing her arms around my neck and eclaiming, I LOOOOVE you! and hanging on me with hugs. Made me check to make sure I didn't put on Boyfriend by mistake! Usually once we're at the sitters, the toys get the attention, not me hahaha!
    Work was good, interactions we pleasant. Had several male employees that I know but don't see regularly strike up pleasant small talk. Nothing naughty, I know, too bad right? but some of it included unusually close contact and invasion of my personal space. My work partner for the evening was my male bff mentioned in previous posts. Interestingly, he was on very good behavior and being very sweet instead of his normal grade school picking and joking. Hmm.
    Females respond well to this, chatty, warm and playful...was I projecting or were they mimicking? Hmm.

Overall, good first run

Was unexpectedly called into work today. Mr Right was out of sorts over it, missing out on some family time. I grabbed xs196 (girlfriend) and gave myself 2 sprays and his mood improved noticably. Within 15 minutes he was snuggling me on the couch and making the most of the time we had together instead of brooding over the time we would be missing.

On the flip side, my co workers so far have been very sweet to me (all but 1 are males, lol)

Hoping to hit Mr Right up tonight with "the pheromone conversation"....Oooooooooo.....

2.2.20 follow-up.
    Trying to flesh out what I feel from xs196 (girlfriend).
    Unplanned, wore x2 sprays to chest (again covered with Insolence because Mr Right luuuuurvs it) and just rolled with it for the day...

Mild mood boost, I feel light and energetic. Playful. Soft.
    More sweet than naughty, er, maybe still naughty but more understated. Slinky eyes and questionable but seemingly innocent puns instead of overt behaviors and out right lusty language
    Had to leave for work but when I got home, first thing Mr Right did was snuzzle me at application point and compliment my perfume that he could still smell. He inhaled me like he was intoxicated by it. Pheros or perfume or properly planned both?
    While at work Mr not-so-grumpy-pants-anymore was very pleasant. He was my partner for the evening. To be fair, I have put special attention into him as he was the black sheep of our group when I was first introduced. With me, he is not the same person he is with others, and with a few others now, he is not as cold and hard as he was before. My phero use with him has been deliberate and extensive. I would say xs196 is a good match. He is not as hard or unpleasant as he projects, or at least, he's beginning to come out of that shell. While I hadn't intended to phero him with xs196, it has been a winner for first time around. Anywho - he was sweet and funny and the night went by quickly and efficiently with a sprinkle of good banter and fun.
    I noticed a lot of eye contact, playfulness in others. Men and women both respond well to this blend so far. Nothing over the top, but open communication, intimacy (physical with Mr Right, not really lusty but cuddly so far and intimate conversation with others). Would like to see what x3 will hail...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I loved what you wrote about it in the other thread, glad you made it a thread of it's own
    *sits*

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank @Iidergrerier I didn't think to create a thread on my own this time, hahaha!

Since it is being sent out with orders these days I thought xs196 the Wife blend deserved its own thread.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Uh this need to be part of the main line up asap.

Girlfriend is so aptly named because it reminds me of the early stages of relationships. Lots of intimate flirtation and joking banter with the opposite sex. Light bonding, eye gazing with people who have walls up.

????
      This attracts attention.I seem to get googly eyes from younger men who look just barely 20. And interested stares from older men at various ages. Got a few neck snaps that made me wonder if they got whip lash from their abrupt head turn lmao

This is softly feminine, light and flirty.

There seems to be an oversharing effect, people I interact with tend to go off topic and enjoy my rambling.

With women this seems to make them jokey. Lots of giggling that easily escalates to bursting at the seams laughter.

I'll go into a little more detail in my journal.

Comment

This is a gem. I hope it gets the attention it deserves despite being in the research section. Boyfriend seems to be getting a lot of attention but it's in the men's main area. D: I noticed other beta blends in this section don't seem to get as much love. Don't forget to report ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          This is a gem. I hope it gets the attention it deserves despite being in the research section. Boyfriend seems to be getting a lot of attention but it's in the men's main area. D: I noticed other beta blends in this section don't seem to get as much love. Don't forget to report ladies!
          I try to report on each blend I try, but I can not do it alone.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Appreciate all your reports. And taking one for the team (trying boyfriend) ????

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you.

I know! I was torn! Didn't know if this would be the final blend or something that would get future tweaking, so I didn't want to put it in the women's section and have it possibly be unavailable later. Since we're testing...research seemed best. I would hate for it to miss any attention because of that though!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I know! I was torn! Didn't know if this would be the final blend or something that would get future tweaking, so I didn't want to put it in the women's section and have it possibly be unavailable later. Since we're testing...research seemed best. I would hate for it to miss any attention because of that though!
            Oh no sweetie! Sorry if that came across as a criticism of your choice, it wasn't! I think research is the best place to put it. Just hoping people remember to check and report. If this is consistent I NEED this to be available for me purchase whenever
            ???
            ??????

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              It didn't come across as criticism at all! No worries. Only I did have a mental, should I here or there, before I posted If they leave it be and sell as is, maybe it can be moved in the future?

Xs196 The Wife blend came today, I want to test it tomorrow when I am having a truck driver lesson again (one of my lasts before my test), can hardly wait. This is going to be so fun.
            Arsenal

Comment

One spray at neck with the wife blend (xs196), and the truck driver teacher got hit hard. He gave me a nick name while I was driving, gave me big smiles that shoed off his crocket teeth and the mood was up in the roof and he teased about "wow, you are getting so good at this, that I can just go to the back in the cabin and go to sleep", and he complimented my way of using the read view windows and the GPS/TV for when I neeed to turn the truck. He confirmed what I have known since last time that I can go up to an exam while still in February.

I think I need to be careful with this blend if I am not interested in a bloke.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think I need to be careful with this blend if I am not interested in a bloke.
                I know what you mean! Often my best testing grounds (because of knowing baselines) is work. However, things like Xist4w and other bonding blends need extra attention, wouldn't want to unintentionally lead someone on!

Comment

I know what you mean! Often my best testing grounds (because of knowing baselines) is work. However, things like Xist4w and other bonding blends need extra attention, wouldn't want to unintentionally lead someone on!
                  This! it gets a bad mood on work when there is "something going on" at work. Even if there is only one person that there is something with.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hence the warnings, Safe for work?

Wonder what one spray with Xist would do in combination with Xs196. Married within a week?
                  Arsenal

Comment

Wonder what one spray with Xist would do in combination with Xs196. Married within a week?
                    I think there's definitely an advantage to being married working in a male dominated department. Can't get mad not being able to have me as I'm not on the market, so no negative attitudes...maybe some quiet sexual frustration but I'm just the happy, naughty girl who's already taken

Comment

I think there's definitely an advantage to being married working in a male dominated department. Can't get mad not being able to have me as I'm not on the market, so no negative attitudes...maybe some quiet sexual frustration but I'm just the happy, naughty girl who's already taken
                      And that is so cool, I bet you give the blokes super fantasies.
                      Arsenal

Comment

And that is so cool, I bet you give the blokes super fantasies.
                        By some of the things that occasionally slip, I feel very protected by my marriage bonds I'm absolutely sure I fall into the milf category, but everyone is too respectful to say it Girl Power

Comment

By some of the things that occasionally slip, I feel very protected by my marriage bonds I'm absolutely sure I fall into the milf category, but everyone is too respectful to say it Girl Power
                          Well, there is a lot of DILFs out there....
                          Arsenal

Comment

Has anyone noticed any imprinting with this ?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I did today (08.03.2019).

Has anyone noticed any imprinting with this ?
                            What are your thoughts headed now?
                            Arsenal

Comment

What are your thoughts headed now?
                              I found myself fondly remembering things this guy did that touched me. Which is kind of a lot since i seemed to interpret a lot of things more intimately than usual. Reminds me of what happened to me with xist4w

Very strange since i wasn't very interested in him

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X