yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    I haven't used Girlfriend a lot (just because I'm picky with who I use it on). I will do a final review on Girlfriend here but my experience so far that with the opposite sex, GF will make you both feel like you're in a relationship. The guy is more caring/sweet and in a way, treats you like his girlfriend. With women, it's great for bonding. However GF is good for bonding with men as well. Based on some of the reports on the other forum, GF blend can get you "friendzoned". So I think Girlfriend is supposed to help with a man committing to you however. I don't think it's a one trick pony, I think it works when there is repeated exposure and other blends used in combination.

The ladies and I were talking about this on the other forum but I think this is the real "cheat" code to get a potential boyfriend to ask the final question:

"But I think if GF helps with bonding/intimacy, men may start thinking you're someone they can have a bond (like a friendship). If you add a copulin, well now they want to fuck you which kinda disrupts the "she makes a great friend" vibe that GF can give. If you add a status blend, it makes a guy go "wow there is just something about her that seems so great...so amazing, like she has some type of status".

Formula: Status Blend (makes him want the "it" girl) + Copulin (sexually attracted to her) + GF (men acts like her bf + great bonding) + Xist (because Xist is magic) = A man who wants commitment.

Examples*: Goddess (status) + Desire Me (copulin) + GF + Xist.

or Babe (status blend + has a shit load of copulins) + GF + Xist.

*I haven't personally tested these combinations on a target yet, just a hypothesis.
    I commented above but wanted to add to it and it went over the 200 characters for comments. So...
    What I said before: I'll give the formula a go! My interactions with the target are 1-2x a week, so it may take some time to see what happens.

Here is a question for all of you. Do you think PSEL carries any status? (I don't know how to tell). I have done PSEL with GF and it seemed good, but then kinda fell apart. I do have some Goddess left and lots of OCCOs. I don't have much DM left at all... like a teensy amount.

So I can do Goddess + OCCO + GF + X4W AND/OR I can do PSEL + OCCO + GF + X4W (I think I've done this, but I'd try again.)

At some point, I am going to have to re-order because I am getting low on several of these.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

I commented above but wanted to add to it and it went over the 200 characters for comments. So...
      What I said before: I'll give the formula a go! My interactions with the target are 1-2x a week, so it may take some time to see what happens.

Here is a question for all of you. Do you think PSEL carries any status? (I don't know how to tell). I have done PSEL with GF and it seemed good, but then kinda fell apart. I do have some Goddess left and lots of OCCOs. I don't have much DM left at all... like a teensy amount.

So I can do Goddess + OCCO + GF + X4W AND/OR I can do PSEL + OCCO + GF + X4W (I think I've done this, but I'd try again.)

At some point, I am going to have to re-order because I am getting low on several of these.
      I feel like I read somewhere that PSEL did carry status? However I haven't used it much to really know. I think NuTrix or Ildergreier have a better answer for that.

I think The first formula will definitely help. Let us know how it goes!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
        Do you think PSEL carries any status?
        Yes, it does.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• As of today, my understanding of Xs196 is that it makes people think of you as theirs. Their beloved, their friend, their collegue, you name it.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            LURV! LURV! LUUUUUURV this blend!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            NuTrix Me too.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...