yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TAC replacements: XSR76 and XSR77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC replacements: XSR76 and XSR77

Wondering if there's any buzz on these two molecules. A poster over at pherotruth was apparently shipped these two guys by SteveO for testing. According to him, SteveO said they're supposed to be quite similar to TAC. The poster, DevilJin, says that his experiences confirm the two molecules are indeed very much like TAC, maybe even better.

I know a lot of people are looking for something just like this, and yet i'm not seeing anything anywhere apart from DevilJin's post on pherotruth.

IDK I'm not a preferred tester anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      IDK I'm not a preferred tester anymore.
      Awww you are almost at 5000!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Yup, saw that posts months ago, will be keeping a close eye on these molecules.

Comment

its always rewarding to test! i would love to see how these play out
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Keep checking back at XS. Once the testing has had some time, there are usually threads started to discuss results. Because it's testing, you may not see much until the people who have had them get the chance to wear them for a bit and begin to share their notes on results
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I am late to the party here, but what do TAC do?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, I have a 25mcg 10ml bottle with XSR76 and got curious, I sprayed 2 sprays of it, one at cleavage and one split between wrists. It seems like all the blood I have is running down to my groin area. If I touch myself now I guess I would just come all over my Macbook Pro, and I can't really afford a new one right now....

Anyway, it is five hours since I sprayed myself with xs193 and I have the same fantasy of a threesome with Billy Idol, me and Tim Duncan as I had Friday night. I have the worst taste in men, it is almost embarrassing.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Well, I have a 25mcg 10ml bottle with XSR76 and got curious, I sprayed 2 sprays of it, one at cleavage and one split between wrists. It seems like all the blood I have is running down to my groin area. If I touch myself now I guess I would just come all over my Macbook Pro, and I can't really afford a new one right now....

Anyway, it is five hours since I sprayed myself with xs193 and I have the same fantasy of a threesome with Billy Idol, me and Tim Duncan as I had Friday night. I have the worst taste in men, it is almost embarrassing.

I was swallowing a chunk of chicken and this almost made me choke on it, lol.

Now I'd love some of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I was swallowing a chunk of chicken and this almost made me choke on it, lol.

Now I'd love some of this.
                    Sorry about that.
                    Arsenal

Comment

https://pheromonexs.com/xsp115.html?...scription=true

Received XSP115 with a recent order. I'm talking with someone now..and well more. First time XSP115 @ 1 Spray. XSP115 seems to have greatly enhanced our sexual experience. I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner. My partner orgasmed more than 6

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                        https://pheromonexs.com/xsp115.html?...scription=true

Received XSP115 with a recent order. I'm talking with someone now..and well more. First time XSP115 @ 1 Spray. XSP115 seems to have greatly enhanced our sexual experience. I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner. My partner orgasmed more than 6
                        Seems like XSR76 can make things sexy all on its own.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Sorry about that.
                        No apology needed. It was hilarious.

Have you tested again if you can replicate that?

Comment

No apology needed. It was hilarious.

Have you tested again if you can replicate that?
                          I am thinking about testing it again tomorrow evening.
                          Arsenal

Comment

One spray (25mcg) of XSR76.

Tuesday evening repeating itself. The weekend came fast and I sprayed one spray of XSR76 and picked my dolphin (a battery driven vibrator) and went to work while Billy Idol was screaming in my ears (flesh for fantasy). Now this was a nice start on the weekend. Happy testing to all my fellow fonts on Discoverxs.
                            Arsenal

Comment

One spray (25mcg) of XSR76.

Tuesday evening repeating itself. The weekend came fast and I sprayed one spray of XSR76 and picked my dolphin (a battery driven vibrator) and went to work while Billy Idol was screaming in my ears (flesh for fantasy). Now this was a nice start on the weekend. Happy testing to all my fellow fonts on Discoverxs.
                              amy sedaris thank you GIF

Comment

amy sedaris thank you GIF
                                You are most welcome.
                                Arsenal

Comment

You are most welcome.
                                  Thanks for all the reporting lol, very funny. I see you're a researcher, so i'm assuming that's how you got access, but do you have any idea when he's going to release them?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrhenius View Post

Thanks for all the reporting lol, very funny. I see you're a researcher, so i'm assuming that's how you got access, but do you have any idea when he's going to release them?
                                    Nope, sorry.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Sure hope this gets released soon, TAC is my favorite AD mone and descriptions of XSR-76 sound very similar, if not better.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X