yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS version of Instant Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS version of Instant Shine

You know, I could from what I know about mones and AD's products, could write off the entire company if it was not for their product Instant Shine.

Bliss is fine for what it does, but it does not replicate the effects I get from IS.

Any chances on this Steve?

You make a equal or better version of Shine and I'll buy it.

Steve had told me that he doesn't want to replicate any other companies products in any way.
    But i am sure he is working on his own uplifting pheromone blend. I will check up with him on that.

In the meantime have you tried Bliss + Flirt ?
    I am personally very happy with this combination for a joyful mood

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

I never thought of Bliss+Flirt... Thanks for that idea Idle.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
        I never thought of Bliss+Flirt... Thanks for that idea Idle.
        try it i am curious too if it will works for everyone.
        ?I know people that even Shine does not work for them at all (talking about self effects).
        it really depends on your body tolerance to some of the molecules.

idle @ socials

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
          MrGoodbar714 commented
          Editing a comment
          Idle I'm digging Bliss/Flirt... Kinda makes me feel high for about the first hour lol

Does Flirt get rid of the "IDGF" and "Lazy" aspects of Bliss? lol

Comment

@Idle- I don't really get self effects from either shine or bliss, but what I notice from bliss is ease of conversation. Conversations flow nicely and this helps with even poor game.

Comment

@Idle- I don't really get self effects from either shine or bliss, but what I notice from bliss is ease of conversation. Conversations flow nicely and this helps with even poor game.
            Exactly.
            Some people do not get self effect like others do. Some are very sensitive to a group of molecules and not so much to other.

We are so different and that's why its really hard to recommend a correct mixture of blends and a dose for everybody.
            Self experimentation is needed It really took me quite some time to know what works best with my body.

But in the end it was worth it

(lets imagine that this is a bottle of pheromones)

idle @ socials

Comment

True, very very true! I'm going to wear this today and see how it goes.

Comment

I don't think instant shine would be too difficult to replicate I have a feeling I know what may be in it, AD's instant line only contains 3 molecules max , but I'd have to do some more testing on the molecules in question and honestly Iv got so much to test right now I just don't have the time, will maybe pick this up at a later date.

Comment

To be fair, IS never did anything for me so my experience with it is rather limited. I may be as Idle put, not susceptible to self effects with Bliss but I'll still need to give it a good rundown. If it's good for helping conversations along, I'm fine and dandy with that as the only thing that did for me in the past was P97 and I'd rather not rely on AD at this point.

Comment

IS and ammo together was like the college girl fishing bait for me. Man that combo was awesome sauce. Sometimes I added 20 mcg of p93 and 15 mcg of p75 and that would make it even better.

Comment

As much as I like the self effects of the Shine, I like how it draws young women to me like crazy. It does make them affectionate, I just need to figure out what to add to it to turn that affection sexual. Xist I think is causing a crushing effect, and I stress I think. Xist is the hardest mix I've come across to learn what it does for me.

I figure out what to pair with Shine that hits even a significant minority of early twenties girls and I got a holy grail product for me at least. lol I'm almost tempted to try the SOB with it. A healthy, shiny, happy, SOB you just know you can fix if you screw him enough. lol

Comment

Try Shine, SOB, and Taboo... Lets see how that works for you!

Comment

Try Shine, SOB, and Taboo... Lets see how that works for you!

Looks around, rubs his hands together while grinning evilly.

Comment

Tried it Mr.Goodbar, report going in my journal.

Comment

While engaging in one of my favorite activities ( trying to figure out what exactly is in the shine) i stumbled upon a thread that gave me this new vibe here.

We know shine contains TAA right? That is the one?

Just finished reading a thread about shine on AD's forum where someone claims that shine gives them sort of an androgynous sort of impression.

And then it hit me!

After reviewing my database of pheromone research I have collected I came across a thread I saved there last year from Dbot who claims that some users report that DHEA produces a child like impression on others along with status reduction at high doses while at lower dose provides a sense of youth and good health.

Considering what we already know about shine it is at least within the realm of possibility that DHEA is one of the ingredients in instant shine.

Another question....is TAA actually DHEA or some variant of it?

Now concerning that elusive third ingredient? Does it exist?

Without single molecule supplies that can be mixed and tested, I have no idea. I'll put it on my todo list.

Further interests would be finding a way to prevent the famous shine crash as well as diminishing self-effects.

Maybe leading to a Super-Shine product

I'm at this point where I'm so freaking tired and yet my mind is racing so if any of these ideas seem silly to you just look over it. Part of my creative spring and all that rot!
                              Last edited by Magnus; 02-05-2014, 06:20 AM. Reason: Mor Idears!

Comment

DHEA is not TAA imo, every one says TAA last 2 hrs max, but ime it is the self effects that diminish quickly, the effects on others last a good 4hrs under normal conditions, that's not to say that shinedoesn't contain it in a steering capacity though, there is lots of Talk going around that Rone sulphate is Taa which would mean bliss and Shine share a common main ingredient.they both seem to share an "everything is going to be ok"self effect so I think it is a good candidate. Shine is good but I think it can be improved upon, One way would be adding XSR33 which actually does give everything a shiny reflective appearance, I'd like to make a mix of Rone sulphate + DHEA + XSR33. Nobody sells Rone sulphate as a single but I have a feeling in May be in Steve s line up of research molecules going buy the description of one of them, just speculation though.

Comment

Shine bliss and taboo you say? How about bliss? Or TAA?

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                                    Shine bliss and taboo you say? How about bliss? Or TAA?

Not quite sure I follow you Kimba...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X