yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing and Blending Products Together In A New Bottle, Oil & Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing and Blending Products Together In A New Bottle, Oil & Alcohol

Don't think this has been talked about before, at least on DiscoverXS
    This could also be a stupid question

Would mixing a few different oil products in a new bottle be as effective as mixing alcohol products?

For example, I want to mix Ascend Oil, Taboo Oil and XiSt Oil into a single bottle so that it is simpler and faster to apply every day. Would the oil mix effectively and evenly?
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Originally posted by pingu View Post
    Don't think this has been talked about before, at least on DiscoverXS
    This could also be a stupid question

Would mixing a few different oil products in a new bottle be as effective as mixing alcohol products?

For example, I want to mix Ascend Oil, Taboo Oil and XiSt Oil into a single bottle so that it is simpler and faster to apply every day. Would the oil mix effectively and evenly?
    I've asked this and yes it should be the same effect but the red some things you need to take into consideration.

1.it may need to sit for a while and be shaken regularly to get an even mix.

2. To get the same as one drop of each you with need 3 drops of this new mixture.

3.more isn't always better you may waste a lot of product like this. What if the 3 don't work well on you mixed? Are you going to be testing all 3 individually first? You havent even gotten your first product and you are thinking of dumping them all in the same container?

Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You havent even gotten your first product and you are thinking of dumping them all in the same container?
      It seems that I have gotten too excited

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Yeah we all did it don't worry. Just think perhaps 1 ascend 3 taboo and 2 visit work better then you wasted all of that product. Give each one a decent testing first ( check ascends product page for a guide)
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I've asked this and yes it should be the same effect but the red some things you need to take into consideration.

1.it may need to sit for a while and be shaken regularly to get an even mix.

2. To get the same as one drop of each you with need 3 drops of this new mixture.

3.more isn't always better you may waste a lot of product like this. What if the 3 don't work well on you mixed? Are you going to be testing all 3 individually first? You havent even gotten your first product and you are thinking of dumping them all in the same container?
          You crack me up.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You crack me up.
            Yeah my grammars terrible because im always pocket posting
            Pheromone XS

Comment

And mixing them also might ruin the mixes altogether or throwing them off balance. It's not as simple as 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 in the same bottle.

Comment

I have done this and lived to regret it. Still perfume, still pheromones, but it only work as a kind of topper over other pheromones.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  I have done this and lived to regret it. Still perfume, still pheromones, but it only work as a kind of topper over other pheromones.
                  Yep, that sounds horrifying, thanks for sharing your experience

I don't want to mix Oils anymore

Comment

Yep, that sounds horrifying, thanks for sharing your experience

I don't want to mix Oils anymore
                    It still can be used, but to get enough pheromones, you will put too much perfume on. This is why I love unscented products.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So I found this thread in researching because I was considering doing this myself... with some of the unscented sprays. Things I have used together before and gotten great results, but I just want to carry one bottle. Are you saying that would be a bad idea altogether or if I have tried it, it would be ok?

For instance, I have PM, DHEAS, P96, P83 and Xist4W that I have used together with really great results. But I was carrying around 5 bottles with me because I wanted to put them on within an hour before seeing my target. So if I mixed the appropriate ratios based on what got me good results, but did NOT add a perfume, so that it wouldn't be overpowering... would that yield less than desirable results, you think?

I wasn't going to do it with the entire bottle, just maybe .5 ml of each or 1 ml, depending on the ratio of how many sprays it took to get the results I wanted.

Thoughts? Would that just destroy them all?
                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                        So I found this thread in researching because I was considering doing this myself... with some of the unscented sprays. Things I have used together before and gotten great results, but I just want to carry one bottle. Are you saying that would be a bad idea altogether or if I have tried it, it would be ok?

For instance, I have PM, DHEAS, P96, P83 and Xist4W that I have used together with really great results. But I was carrying around 5 bottles with me because I wanted to put them on within an hour before seeing my target. So if I mixed the appropriate ratios based on what got me good results, but did NOT add a perfume, so that it wouldn't be overpowering... would that yield less than desirable results, you think?

I wasn't going to do it with the entire bottle, just maybe .5 ml of each or 1 ml, depending on the ratio of how many sprays it took to get the results I wanted.

Thoughts? Would that just destroy them all?
                        If I'm in your situation I would just give it a try and see what happens, 1ml isn't going to hurt

I wouldn't want to mix Oils with Sprays though

Comment

curiouscat Now that I've decanted spray perfumes, I wouldn't hesitate to try something like this, lol. But that's me.
                          Example:
                          If I was always using x2 Babe, x1 Xist, X1 DM+ I would totally figure out the ratios and put them all in one bottle, like sample/trial size, (or even a 10ml and literally spray the number of sprays I would use of each into it) and give it a whirl. It should work, but if for some weird reason it didn't it's only a samples worth.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Steve sells these cheap. They are graduated in .5ml. To make the above you could put 1ml babe, .5ml xist, and .5ml DM+ Even if you premix, You will still need the same amount of sprays or close to it. Since you need four sprays originally, you still need 4 sprays of premix so the story goes. Since I'm usually a less is more guy I'd probably start with 2 or 3 though and see if it worked.

Disposable Pipette

Comment

You could spray a ratio of whatever products into a new bottle

10x product A
                              15x product B

There you go !

Comment

Thanks, all! I have pipettes as I have done quite a bit of making samples for other people, making sprays from oils at LPMP, etc.
                                I am going to give it a good go and see what happens.

I did use a LOT of PM the day I used individual bottles, so that will be my base, so to speak. The weird part is that I re-upped before he and I had lunch that day even though I had seen him earlier which is making the actual amounts hard to be sure of. I know how much I used that morning and before lunch, so I am just going to add them up and create a ratio from that. If it doesn't yield as good of results, I will make the next ratio based on the amounts I used right before lunch only. But I got such an amazing response to the mix, I have to try it again. I just need it to be more convenient. I had a LOT of sprays on me. lol
                                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I guess I would try small batches in the sample sprayers if I didn't have an exact ratio yet but I haven't put oils in the sample sprayers yet. I suspect more of a dribble or stream which would work as well as drops.
                                  Last edited by Muestereate; 04-11-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X