yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Interpreting Pupil Dilation...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interpreting Pupil Dilation...help!

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

You don't really know for sure. But if their eyes suddenly dilate when getting within your phero cloud...
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

More than eyes tells you that he is interested.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
        You don't really know for sure. But if their eyes suddenly dilate when getting within your phero cloud...
        I tend to not watch until a few minutes in...lol

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        More than eyes tells you that he is interested.
        Yes, I realize that. I watch a lot with body language, etc. But this is just something I tend to watch for, and it always makes me wonder...because with my target in particular, he is very mindful of what he does around people, but I know he can't control the pupils.
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Can you pick up on micro expressions? People can't control that either.

If you're empathetic and/or have a high emotional intelligence it won't take much work

Comment

When a man likes you he automatically becomes more attentive. It can be small things.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

look at other people around the room who' eyes experienceing the same lighting condition. Also, pupils usually constrict when people focus on something. If someone is staring at you and their pupils are not constricting suspect excitement. Sometimes, when I stare into a woman's eyes I can see their pupils doing little constrictions as the focus on what are most likely my imperfections. I should start counting pupil twitches to gauge how judgmental a woman might be. I think 2 or 3 twitches is enough to put me on friendzone list. Hmmm, but what if I'm getting a dozen? Next up would be count and compare wearing beautifers I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                look at other people around the room who' eyes experienceing the same lighting condition. Also, pupils usually constrict when people focus on something. If someone is staring at you and their pupils are not constricting suspect excitement. Sometimes, when I stare into a woman's eyes I can see their pupils doing little constrictions as the focus on what are most likely my imperfections. I should start counting pupil twitches to gauge how judgmental a woman might be. I think 2 or 3 twitches is enough to put me on friendzone list. Hmmm, but what if I'm getting a dozen? Next up would be count and compare wearing beautifers I guess.
                Oooh, very good! Thank you! The other night, his pupils were HUGE, but it was very dimly lit. I have a photo of him in a restaurant about a year ago when we were together, same lighting situation, and his pupils were also large..maybe not as much so as the other night. I did not notice ANY kind of constrictions AT ALL, though. Not sure how subtle they are and if I WOULD have noticed since I didn't watch for it intentionally. But I will DEFINITELY look for it next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                  Can you pick up on micro expressions? People can't control that either.

If you're empathetic and/or have a high emotional intelligence it won't take much work
                  I am very empathetic and probably notice more of those types of things than I realize. I walk a fine line between getting so caught up in our time together that I notice NOTHING, or I spend too much time observing for every little thing and feel like I miss the joy of being in the moment. Because he is a very intense eye gazer, the pupils stand out to me without putting much thought into it. I also am keenly aware of how he is positioning himself towards me, etc., because I don't have to think about it a lot. I'll do more research on the micro expressions. If you have any tips/article/websites you'd suggest, I am always open to learning more.

Comment

Good one Shakespeare

Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I usually just glance at my waitresses eyes but they often dilate too. Still, they are in and out of the light and I usuaully eat in well lit restaurants and not cozy and dark clubs.

Comment

Or dark eyed girls sometimes the brown is so dark its impossible to see the pupil
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Or dark eyed girls sometimes the brown is so dark its impossible to see the pupil
                          It's very hard to see the pupils of Asian girls without good lighting as well. They are all dark brown already.

Comment

Latinas also
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I guess you could just carry a flashlight.

Comment

That's hilarious
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Ok, so I was with him today and did some comparing. It appeared that his pupils enlarged slightly while in my presence, but he saw me before I got close to him...so they could have enlarged some prior to that. Not sure. BUT...his pupils were (reasonably) bigger than say, 95% of the other men that I got to look at. There were a few women whose pupils were pretty close to the size his were, however. The room was well-lit, all artificial light, no natural light. He and I were amongst the first few in the room so I was comparing others mostly AFTER talking to him face to face. I had on DHEAS and P96. So just noting this here for my own records, in part, and partly to make notes for anyone else who might stumble across this at some point with the same questions.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

I am very empathetic and probably notice more of those types of things than I realize. I walk a fine line between getting so caught up in our time together that I notice NOTHING, or I spend too much time observing for every little thing and feel like I miss the joy of being in the moment. Because he is a very intense eye gazer, the pupils stand out to me without putting much thought into it. I also am keenly aware of how he is positioning himself towards me, etc., because I don't have to think about it a lot. I'll do more research on the micro expressions. If you have any tips/article/websites you'd suggest, I am always open to learning more.
                                  So youre able to get an idea of how someone may feel without them verbalizing it to you?

If you do get a hunch for how someone may feel but are unsure because of the lack of logic, you can familiarize yourself with small signs of facial expressions so you're able to identify them when you see it. It happens in a flash and will require more observation if it is not natural to you.

It's not fool proof and even less reliable than body language as the flashes of expression can be misconstrued. it isn't worth learning and reading about if it doesn't come naturally to you.

I pick up on micro expressions without putting any effort into observing. In fact, I often try to make myself ignore it. The only thing I did was identify why I got the "vibe". I didn't want to sound like one of those people who say things like, "I just KNOW she didn't like me. I just got that feeling!!"

no, I could tell he was attracted to me because I saw a quick jump of the eyebrows and a minute slackening of the jaw. These are things I take in without needing to observe
                                  ???
                                  But it sounds like it may not be the case for you. And it's not worth reading/learning if that's the case. Sounds like picking up on body language is more natural , maybe refine that since it doesn't require observation on your part

Comment

Lol. How can we see pupil dilation then when they are constricted to light?

Comment

If a guy likes you, he will show it to you.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X