yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR29 "THE MAN"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sweet, another to add to the list.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Have you tested solo more? If so, what are your impressions? I found that it takes a few minutes to reach full effect. I don't consider it an attention grabber.

I may start working with singles again. See how they interact. Who knows, maybe I'll come up with a new mix. Could be fun.

Comment

What sort of deeper observations do you recall? Any that might steer us?

Comment

I haven't tested solo any more. If I recall correctly I did at work solo and it made me talk more forcefully , I could barely control how pushy on points I was. However I was listened to and my points were readily accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              What sort of deeper observations do you recall? Any that might steer us?
              One thing I've noticed somewhat consistently is synchronous behavior. Even with women who don't seem to know each other. They seem to mirror each other. I don't get anything like an Enone feel but it does seem to have attraction and what have appeared to be signs of arousal. Things like flushing, erect nipples (not always reliable), self stim. No signs of intimidation or submission the I've seen. I haven't seen any hovering and no approaches. These are still preliminary tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                I haven't tested solo any more. If I recall correctly I did at work solo and it made me talk more forcefully , I could barely control how pushy on points I was. However I was listened to and my points were readily accepted.
                Interesting. Im pretty much that way naturally. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

One thing I've noticed somewhat consistently is synchronous behavior. Even with women who don't seem to know each other. They seem to mirror each other. I don't get anything like an Enone feel but it does seem to have attraction and what have appeared to be signs of arousal. Things like flushing, erect nipples (not always reliable), self stim. No signs of intimidation or submission the I've seen. I haven't seen any hovering and no approaches. These are still preliminary tests.

Comment

Now that IS interesting. That would seem to suggest that the synchronous behavior is independent of specific context. It would interesting to see how this would effective with group approaches. Sounds like you had a negative experience. Fortunately mine were all on the positive side. I do need to note that, although usually responsive to pheros, the women I work with have not displayed this behavior. But a lot of the time i work on my own or maybe with one other person only. I can do the work of three people and need no supervision so I have a lot of freedom and latitude. I just do my own thing.

Comment

The original grouping was within context, say bridge club, needlepoint or other group women behavior. The synchronous behavior was somewhat connected to the contextual alpha lioness. She may have been recently pregnant or is pregnant. I have gotten this sort of reverence from women in my experiments, not connected to this, of est. It's not the bitch alpha that the girls here seem to go for. The bitch alpha is a fear-based alpha. The est alpha is more regal. Not that the regal alpha isn't a pompous arrogant or narcissistic bitch too but it is others behaviors TOWARDS HER that separate the two. If you want to game the crowd, game the queen of the pride perhaps.

In my example, the queen would have appeared to be an older lady that many gathered around but the lioness was separate, perhaps Ascending.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X