yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR29 "THE MAN"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR29 "THE MAN"

(I actually posted this in my journal but there is a need to make a separate XSR29 post..and what better way to start)
    More testing to come

THE EVENING (This one might be long)

So the evening wasn't about testing, it was more so about using what I knew to work.
    I topped off with Ascend 2x Xist 1x Vibe 2x along with P96 and XSR29.
    My ex works at this bar and I also used to play poker often at this bar. I've used the mix I mentioned above before minus the XSR29. (I will be posting about XSR29 in its own separate thread )
    It was a pretty epic night, I took my cousin and all of our drinks were comped by my ex.. 3 rum and cokes and a jack and coke. Some stuffed burgers and quesadillas. After we left my cousin would not stop talking about how I am the man at that bar. He kept telling my friends that didn't come that I just act like a quiet uninvolved guy but behind the scenes I'm not .
    There was some truth to what he said that night. I did receive a ton of attention. So here's what happened:

We walked in the bar and I had already told my cousin that my ex worked there so he wouldn't slip up and say anything stupid or unknowingly embarrassing. As soon as he stepped in he's diligently trying to figure out which bartender/waitress/hostess is my ex. 2 hostesses and a server were at the front, one was a fairly large but younger women who knew me from there and was overwhelmingly excited to see me, as was a server who was new there that I really didn't know but may have seen once or twice but was acting the same as the other woman. I glance over toward the bar and already see my ex staring at me as she walked to the register and I acknowledged her. My cousin loves to drink,smoke and play pool so I go sign up on the list to play free poker and then we head into the pool/smoking room. No sooner than we got there my ex comes in and asks if we wanted anything to drink, I introduce my cousin and he gets a rum and coke. It was a normal rum and coke, short glass, dark in color. We played a game of pool that came down to the wire..he scratched on the 8 ball; I win.
    Afterwards I tell him that the people playing poker were probably ready for me to join them. The door to the pool room was glass and you could see the people around their poker tables from the smoke filled room. Literally without any exaggeration when I told him that they were probably ready to insert me into the game we both looked over at the poker table that was most visible. EVERYONE at the whole freakin table was deadlocked on us in the pool room . So I said, okay..well I guess I should go play. I walk out and the tables are packed but you are allowed to sit up to 9 players in this tournament style poker play. One older guy gets up and runs out to grab a chair for me and when he came back everyone moves kinda like "sit here, no sit over here". So I get to the table and I probably know about 6 of the 8 other people at that table (all older men of various backgrounds). Those that knew me talk about how they've missed me coming, (I'm a decent competitor) however it was kind of weird hearing that from several older guys. As far as poker play goes some guy took 2 of us out of the tournament on a 2% chance play . Whatever, I knew it was time to test my swagger .
    I went up to the bar with my cousin and I ordered a rum and coke from my ex as my cousin who is a smaller guy appeared tipsy already from the short glass. WHAAM! she slaps a tall glass typically used for the regular soda beverages in front of me that looked like water with a couple drops of color in it. THIS WHOLE GLASS WAS LIQUOR WITH BARELY ANY COKE . <--- That emoji face is exactly how my tipsy cousin looked when she put it in front of me. She asked anything else for you? He got a rum and coke with a few shots of Jack in it. He literally took 2 sips and couldn't drink it, so I drank it. As players get knocked out of the tournament it became like the thing to do to come over to where I'm at and me and my cousin are telling this scary story about a road in the area that's haunted. Theres like 12 people around us by the bar eventually as we tell we feed off of each other telling bar fibs about making a movies and what we have witnessed etc . My cousin pulled me aside and said: " Yo, you the man here, You like Morris Chesnut or Wesley snipes in here" - word for word
    He's half drunk so I take what he says as drunk talk, but i also notice the truth in it... Then it hits me, the XSR29. I knew what responses I typically get from the mix i had on but this time i had on XSR29 along with it. I felt it had a great cloud and that people just look at you like THE MAN, that typically doesn't happen with the mix that doesn't have it. I typically get lovey, respectful crushy hits with this mix over time. But this, this was quick and clear. I didn't really feel like "THE MAN" but i nonchalantly just cruised through the night and kept getting hits. Women i knew from before or didn't, it didn't matter. One guy talked to me for 40 minutes about how real ghost are and how i never want to see them, how its no fun lol. One of the girls that suffers from resting bitch face most times told me very genuinely: "It was really nice seeing you here tonight" seconds later she looked confused as if she couldn't believe she actually said that. I drank another Rum and coke...or should I say a ton of shots in a glass with a couple tear drops of chaser.
    My ex could see that I as visibly tipsy...I've never really been drunk. She started to ask me questions now that she probably wouldnt ask if i was 100% sober. Questions like ,why don't you call me..why don't you text me..why don't you come see me anymore'
    My response was that communication goes both ways and that i had reached out a few times. The bigger reason she already knew..it was because she got married like 3 months after I broke up with her (a mutual and understanding breakup). She kept saying how she doesn't care that she is married..and insinuated other things. She doesn't care what we do although she's married. I told her i wasn't that way and that i wouldn't even text her past 10pm because shes married out of respect. My cousin and his fully drunk self by this time is loud and right next to me as shes saying this. He's being dramatic but in a kind of funny way saying: "You're crazy man, you heard what she just said, burn her up" this is literally what he said... *facepalm*. Then he said to her "don't worry I'm gonna talk to him, he just need a good talking to". All in all his drunk talk started to influence me and so i knew it was time to get my butt outta there before i got into some.. trouble. Ironically one of my wifes old friends has been really really REALLY trying her best to get with me..which will never happen..i mean my wifes only been gone 6 months and they were good friends..nope, disqualified. However she wont take no for an answer. Guy and Girls out there I don't even have to tell you some of the ways shes 'tried to get me'. So this person called as we were leaving the bar on facetime..nude..and my drunk cousin went bizzerk. He really thinks i live like some double life were I'm just some Jiggalo or something smh. It didn't help that right after that my absolute best friend called me abit emotional and telling me that she thinks she has feelings for me (prolonged absence from Xist). All these things happening made for a pretty exuberant story for my cousin to tell when he got back to his house with our friends. The more I denied things the more suspicious it seemed lol

I'm sure there is a ton that i forgot about last night..but these are the things that I remember at present.

I'm of the opinion that XSR29 should be called "THE MAN"

I will be testing XSR29 solo for a few days and will report. I may actually copy this journal post to a regular post to kick off the XSR29 thread.

How the hell did you get xsr29? You must know somebody because I can't get any.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      How the hell did you get xsr29? You must know somebody because I can't get any.
      Luck? lol. I will say however that i have more xsr's to test than this.

Comment

This is very disheartening. I guess I'm not a valued tester anymore.

Comment

Scottie, you know you are. don't die on me. Heartbreak is real

Comment

you are the top tester scottie
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

They sent me a midget condom once, didn't fit, reported. The sent me a lightstick, it was already used, stuck it in the pocket so as to keep the girls in the dark. Chin up intrepid researcher. Waited for a valued tester xsr 193, got friend zoned, I love you all. Waited for Halloween contest, I'm the loser. Got a face app for help with beard contouring, uploaded my face to Facebook as an example of an ugly face. Yes, I accepted the terms and conditions apparently. So the Ugliest girl I know swipes right and asks for help unclogging her pipes, I offered, swiped right, she said to come back after Christmas.

Some things phero's just can't fix and neither will the next great research mone. Drenched in Fantasy and Desire Me, naked outside Gay bar. Naked drunken Santa Claus looks my way, "Not on your life", while he hustles Rudolf down a dark alley. Bleep, bleep, bleep and a rhythmic and warm, jingle, jingle, jingle...and a warm red glow creeps around the edges of the alleyway. Even Rudolph scored xsr29.

Comment

Lol, how about responses to the results guys. gosh.

Today I'm running XSR29 Solo 2 sprays 25mcg will report.

So far though I'm still "THE MAN" with it on.

Comment

Well, Ricki, Ya gotta a lot of extra variables on top of the 29 so it boils down to your own opinions but you are entitled to them of course but what is the 29 and what is the Ascend, The rests and seeing ghosts, how much of that is XIst. It looks like people were glad to see you and love you, or is that just 96? See what I mean? from here I can't tell what 29 is.

But it's obvious, your the man, glad you had a good time.

Comment

So far today with solo 2 sprays of XSR29 I find that I'm more talkative than usual...actually its like Alpha speech.
                    I was in a meeting with my boss and coworkers for about 30 minutes and i kept getting the urge to cut my boss off. However everyone was super attentive to what i was saying. Naturally everything I was saying was forceful..and it resulted in some big changes coming next year.
                    This is going to be interesting to keep testing but idk if i want to go above 2 sprays..i might get myself into some trouble with authoritive figures.

Sincerely,
                    "THE MAN"

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds a bit like Outspoken. so far

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      its interesting that you say that!

But the difference I think is people hang to your every word.. like freakin gold.

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting, possibly a bit hypnotic? or focus?

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                    So far today with solo 2 sprays of XSR29 I find that I'm more talkative than usual...actually its like Alpha speech.
                    I was in a meeting with my boss and coworkers for about 30 minutes and i kept getting the urge to cut my boss off. However everyone was super attentive to what i was saying. Naturally everything I was saying was forceful..and it resulted in some big changes coming next year.
                    This is going to be interesting to keep testing but idk if i want to go above 2 sprays..i might get myself into some trouble with authoritive figures.

Sincerely,
                    "THE MAN"

Great looking forward to the future results
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

This one sounds promising. Is it just social man? Doesn't seem very alpha to call the man, lol.

Comment

No I believe its alpha. What I say is not only hung on to but means a lot to those i say it to..i wouldn't associate a beta person having this type of pull consistently.

Comment

Today I'm being a brave soul kinda and wearing 37.5 mcg of the XSR29.

I kind of punked out alittle and put 1 spray of P96 on it.
                          Yesterday it seems that not only were my words and thoughts on matters more important to others but more important to me too.
                          So far I believe this mix is best used in conjunction with a Sexual and Social mix, such as what I had applied initially.
                          Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-07-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Today I'm being a brave soul kinda and wearing 37.5 mcg of the XSR29.

I kind of punked out alittle and put 1 spray of P96 on it.
                            Yesterday It seems that not only were my words and thoughts on matter important to other but more important to me too.
                            So far I believe this mix is best used in conjunction with a Sexual and Social mix, such as what I had applied initially.
                            So its best in a combo?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              so far those are my thoughts. Only the third day of testing though

Who said that? Let's drag then out back and beat them.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Sincerely,
                              "THE MAN"

Like Dominant Ascend forceful?
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No, I feel like that's more a fearful forceful. (dominant ascend)
                                But if every word is valued like gold id say it was a genuine forcefulness and genuine alpha display of speech.

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Who said that? Let's drag then out back and beat them.
                              Lol I don't think that will be necessary. I'm just messing around. Not sweating a thing.

Comment

The day with the 3 sprays I didn't notice much difference. I usually have to see the effects in about 2-3 hours.
                                These research molecules don't have the diffusion tech already with them.

I'd say there's no use in going above 25mcg

This molecule is good for mixing with Alphas and Socials, good for party type environments or situation where you need to be heard.
                                If you want to be heard and receive feedback on the conversation mix with Connections or Vibe.

On to the next one, please use this thread for any of your own updates on XSR29 "The Man"

Comment

Noob question but XSR is a research molecule?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yes, as far as I know the research XSR's are 1 molecule.

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    not a noob question

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X