yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thermogenics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermogenics

As I'm into fitness I see this on a lot of supplements

when i do take any thermogenic my skin does feel noticeably warmer would this help with diffusion?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Well, if your skin is warmer then it definitely affects the diffusion. But I still think it would be different than climate temp. I believe my skin pores open up more if the heat is generated within the body. I feel my skin absorb the oil mixes I apply faster so the diffusion may be better but at a cost of longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Well, if your skin is warmer then it definitely affects the diffusion. But I still think it would be different than climate temp. I believe my skin pores open up more if the heat is generated within the body. I feel my skin absorb the oil mixes I apply faster so the diffusion may be better but at a cost of longevity.
      I see yea the pores will open. I feel like my pores are tiny on the smoother parts of my skin such as neck so hopefully that doesn't effect it too much. Just trying to get the most out of the use of the mones this winter
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        As I'm into fitness I see this on a lot of supplements

when i do take any thermogenic my skin does feel noticeably warmer would this help with diffusion?
        I am into fitness also and use thermogenics regularly. I normally workout in the morning, the day after my Mones have already been applied. So working out just helps further break the Mones down, and prepares me for a fresher start after washing. But I agree with Bloodburn, taking a thermogenic on a fresh start would help with diffusion, but probably cause the Mones to break down quicker also, depending on activity level.

Comment

I am into fitness as well but this was the first time I heard of thermogenics. I guess I only use the common supplements.

Comment

In the asian culture, I'm sure they are not as used as overweight populated westeners
            Pheromone XS

Comment

If thermogenics heat up your skin, then I can certainly see it's applications in colder/winter areas where diffusion is hindered by the lack of heat. Might be useful to stock up on one of these to use when going to somewhere where heat is lacking.
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                If thermogenics heat up your skin, then I can certainly see it's applications in colder/winter areas where diffusion is hindered by the lack of heat. Might be useful to stock up on one of these to use when going to somewhere where heat is lacking.
                yes or through colder seasons
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I think we need to flip this notion of seasonality on its head. Isn't it possible we have it backwards? I mean we spend winter's in a heated environment . It's not like we interact much with people out in the cold. In summer we spend most of our time in a cooled environment. Perhaps sprays are best suited to summer, providing you won't be hanging out in the heat. Likewise, the heat in winter could aid diffusion of oils.

What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I think we need to flip this notion of seasonality on its head. Isn't it possible we have it backwards? I mean we spend winter's in a heated environment . It's not like we interact much with people out in the cold. In summer we spend most of our time in a cooled environment. Perhaps sprays are best suited to summer, providing you won't be hanging out in the heat. Likewise, the heat in winter could aid diffusion of oils.

What say you?
                    That's a fair and accurate theory and i agree. However most of the reasons i have mones is for nightclubs and they are always cold this time of the year. Along with my work also. However many places do crank up the heat this time of year
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

In the asian culture, I'm sure they are not as used as overweight populated westeners
                      Silly me. I did a search and found thermogenic products I have actually taken before. I just didn't know it was called thermogenic.

Comment

Hmmmm interesting. It's often cold where i work but it has nothing to do with temperature control. Bitchface is constantly turning the heat off. She doesn't want to pay the utility bill. I just go right behind her and turn it back on. Lol

Comment

Hmmmm interesting. It's often cold where i work but it has nothing to do with temperature control. Bitchface is constantly turning the heat off. She doesn't want to pay the utility bill. I just go right behind her and turn it back on. Lol
                          Like a boss hahahaha
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Like a boss hahahaha
                            Once when she was on vacation they cleaned her office.it always looks like a tornado blew thru. They found unpaid invoices that were a year and a half old. She had them hidden. We almost lost our security service because she wouldn't pay the bill. One time a cop stops in, says we haven't paid our bill. If we get robbed we're on our own. Every time we have a false alarm we get billed. She has the panic button in a stupid place. If you don't push her desk chair in his right we end up with a false. It happens all the time but the dumb bitch won't move it.

Comment

But it all comes down to one thing. The less she spends, the bigger the bottom line. The bigger the bottom line, the bigger her bonus. That's all she cares about.

Comment

But it all comes down to one thing. The less she spends, the bigger the bottom line. The bigger the bottom line, the bigger her bonus. That's all she cares about.
                                That's how a lot of CEOs work sadly. Or they buy back the companies stock to make it look like the companies doing really well.
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I really like this Thermogenics idea. They do seem to heat me up, they just don't make me lose weight (more than usual). I imagine this would work well with oils and gels?
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                                    I really like this Thermogenics idea. They do seem to heat me up, they just don't make me lose weight (more than usual). I imagine this would work well with oils and gels?
                                    Exactly. Sprays are usually high diffusing anyway. But to use the oils and gels in winter is difficult
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X